July 2019 Moms

Group 4 Check-in (EDD July 25-31) Week of Dec 3rd

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming Appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: What is your favorite holiday tradition you do with family or friends?

Re: Group 4 Check-in (EDD July 25-31) Week of Dec 3rd

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: July 28/ 6+2

Baby is the size of a(n): sweet pea

Upcoming Appointments: December 14 (counting down the days!)

How are you feeling?: Tired. The increased heart rate is freaking me out. Sore boobs. 

Rants/Raves: Rant: It feels like time is crawling by while I’m anxiously awaiting my first appointment. Rave: MH is out of town all week, so I’m looking forward to cereal for dinner and catching up on Real Housewives and Dear John!

Questions: How’s everyone’s nausea? I haven’t had any yet but my sister said hers started at 7W. I feel like I’m bracing for it!

GTKY: What is your favorite holiday tradition you do with family or friends? My mom started a new tradition of getting all the girlsmayching monogrammed Christmas shirts, which I’m looking forward to again this year. I watch Home Alone and Home Alone 2 every holiday season   
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:

4+5 today
    I hope it's ok if I join you ladies? There isn't an August board yet, and considering how early DD arrived, I expect this LO to be a July baby.

Baby is the size of a(n):

The tip of a shoelace

Upcoming Appointments:

First appointment is December 13th

How are you feeling?

Mostly just tired and constipated for now. Nausea comes and goes, but it is definitely way less than I have experienced in the past.

Rants/Raves: 

I miss not being able to smell very well. Between the dogs livestock there are terrible smells everywhere at home.

Questions: none for now

We really only have 1 holiday tradition. We pick out a Christmas ornament as a family each year to commemorate that year. It's always so much fun finding the perfect ornament. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @JNR6510 You def belong here! I almost put “July 25 and later” in the title. I’m sure there are several of us due in July that will end up giving birth in August and vice-Versa! I love your ornament tradition. It’s always so special putting up the Christmas tree when the ornaments are special and meaningful! 
  • EDD - Aug 2, 5w3d. I figure I'm a cusp mama, last week of July to first week of August. 
    Baby is the size of a Pencil eraser
    Upcoming appts Dec 18 (ugh too far!!) 

I feel like I'm still on the edge of AF coming, but with nausea and exhaustion. Finally over the caffeine withdrawal, so I got a tiny boost to energy. Oh, and I managed to give myself a smell reprieve by not taking my allergy meds, lol. 

Rants and raves - I hate the 12w waiting game. Especially since I'm a "geriatric" pregnancy at 41. My goal is to stay off Google as much as possible

GTKY - Holiday Tradition
    Every Christmas Eve, we have tamales and munchies for dinner. Everyone gets to open one present  which always contains a book and PJs. PJs are worn that night and during gift opening Christmas Day. The adults play Cards Against Humanity over wine (guess not me this year! ) while the kids watch Polar Express and Grinch.

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 6+4 / July 25th 

Baby is the size of a(n): Ladybug

Upcoming Appointments: First appointment is Dec 17th

How are you feeling?: Nausea is starting to kick in. So hungry some days, and not so hungry others :/ 

Rants/Raves: Not too much going on...just anxious for my first appointment. It's also killing me to not tell my kids...They will need to wait until January (or maybe on Christmas...) because they will tell the world! They are 4 and 2 and will be so excited...they talk about another baby all the time. 

GTKY: What is your favorite holiday tradition you do with family or friends? On Christmas Eve we exchange pajamas! We all go to bed all comfy in new pj's and its the best! 
  • edited December 2018
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 5w x 6 days / July 30th

Baby is the size of a(n): apple seed

Upcoming Appointments: December 22! 

How are you feeling?: overall exhausted. In bed by 8-830 every night. Nausea comes and goes 

Rants/Raves: the constant gassy feeling I’m so over! 

Questions: anyone else already in the mode of wanting to set up their nursery! Already on OfferUp looking at cribs and bought a changing table already!

baking Christmas cookies and treat while watching movies like Elf and the Santa clause 
  • Est due date weeks/days: 7/27, 6w2d

upcoming appointments: 12/17

Rants/raves: We went out of town for a wedding without our toddler and I thought my fatigue and nausea were clearing up, but as soon as we got home and busy again, they’re back! Should have known it was too soon for that to be true!
    Questions: none
    GTKY: making Christmas cookies and decorating the tree.
  • @srobertson102618 Friebds of ours gave us an extra crib they had when they moved to Alaska, so we’re good there. I must confess that I have been looking at lots of dressers as possible changing tables on various furniture websites!  
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: July 29th (maybe) I’m guessing to be around 6 weeks

with my last 2 pregnancies my first dating ultrasound was a week off pushing my edd back an entire week from the first day of my last menstrual cycle
    so I won’t be surprised if I have an August due date 

Baby is the size of a(n): ???

Upcoming Appointments: first appointment is December 20th (the day after my oldest turns 5)

How are you feeling?: extremely tired (could be the 2 and 4 year old) all day nausea but vomiting only first thing when waking up 

Rants/Raves: I’ve got nothing 

Questions: ?? 

christmas eve boxes for our girls it has pajamas, a Christmas movie to watch, an ornament to hang on their trees and hot cocoa 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 6w5d

Baby is the size of a(n): sweet pea

Upcoming Appointments: December 12

How are you feeling?: I’ve never been more exhausted in my life, and it’s the time of year when my seniors are asking for letters of recommendation, so I’m bascially crying every single day.

Rants/Raves: we have one staff bathroom shared among like 25 teachers, and I’m really frustrated that I’m not ready to share why I have to pee every thirty minutes and will cut someone off for it without thinking twice.

Questions: this is my first pregnancy, so I question every single pulley pain and whether falling asleep at 6:45 is happening to anyone but me.

GTKY: What is your favorite holiday tradition you do with family or friends? My favorite tradition is cooking and eating cabbage with my family on New Year’s Eve (idk where the tradition came from), but the thought of cabbage alone is enough for me. 
  • noslen0519noslen0519 member
    edited December 2018
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 5w 5d

Baby is the size of a(n): appleseed

Upcoming Appointments: 12/18. Still two weeks away! 

How are you feeling?: Tired, bloated, and I have no patience. My boobs hurt. lol. A little nervous too.  *TW* Tomorrow is when I started bleeding with my last pregnancy, so fingers crossed. *End TW*

Rants/Raves: Lots going on this week! We have DD's 5th birthday on Sunday, and we are telling my parents this weekend. I'm sure they are gonna think we're crazy. 

Questions: None. 

GTKY: What is your favorite holiday tradition you do with family or friends? I love it all! hehe
                                                                Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 

Met 9/2001
    Engaged 3/15/2006
    Married 5/19/2007
    DD 12/12/13
    DS 6/6/2016

M/C 9/29/18 @ 6w
     BabyFruit Ticker
    Our little tie breaker due 8/1/19!  <3

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 6w+4d

Baby is the size of a(n): Chocolate chip!

Upcoming Appointments: Not until 12/20, and it's only with the MW because my doc is booked until January!

How are you feeling?: Comes and goes in waves. The last 2 days I could have forgot I was even pregnant. Today back to icky, crampy, tired feeling all afternoon. And peeing every 30 min!

Rants/Raves: DH invited a friend over for Christmas day, which is when we were going to tell his family. Now that throws a wrench into our whole plan. His friend has no family around but wish he would have cleared it with me first. It'll be terrible to have the big reveal to his family and then "Oh but wait, you cant talk about it the rest of the day."

Questions: How's everyone trying to keep up the not drinking charade during the myriad of holiday parties?

My mom always makes chicken soup and chili on Christmas Eve, 30 years and counting! They're top secret recipes she won't share with anyone!
  •  July 26th (until I go to my Dr. And he changes it) 6+4

Baby is the size of a(n): something really small

Upcoming Appointments: December 21st! Earlier than I thought! 

How are you feeling?: tired 

Rants/Raves: this hyper sleep sucks.  We live in a 3 bedroom condo and just got a cat a few months ago.  I smell her litter box every time I walk by.  I can also tell when she's used it because I can smell it in get.

Questions: what can I do so I don't smell the litter box?

GTKY: What is your favorite holiday tradition you do with family or friends? Christmas Eve, hanging out and watching movies and eating snacks. 
  • @meandlittlebabyb I drink Tito’s & soda with lime typically, so at MH’s holiday party, I just ordered club soda with lime. Looks like you’re drinking. (Make sure the bartender doesn’t try to put it in a different taller glass)
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 7/25 - 6 weeks 5 days

Baby is the size of a(n): I think it said an earing post.

Upcoming Appointments: 12/6 for a requested chat. 12/21 for the first official

How are you feeling?: Exhausted, nauseous, overwhelmed

Rants/Raves: I'm irritated how hard it was to get an appointment with my dr. I had my annual scheduled and they made me reschedule. Unfortunately, I have other things going on and just because I am now pregnant I had to insist more than once I needed to see the dr before the official. 

Questions: none

GTKY: What is your favorite holiday tradition you do with family or friends? Relaxing! We are a busy family. I love the holidays because we get to spend time at home. 
  • The morning sickness finally hit me this week. Anybody else? Any go to remedies you've tried or heard of? I'm already into acupuncture so I plan to continue that for MS.