Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Monday 12/3

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Typical LP length: 

Testing:

R/R: 

CS/Q:
TW
BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's

Re: TWW Monday 12/3

• Month/Cycle: 13/14

CD/DPO: 14/2-3ish

Timing: great

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: next Saturday (12/15) because we’re going out of town with some friends and booze will be involved

R/R: don’t want to go to work. I had a bad work dream last night and just generally don’t want to go anyway haha. Rave- DH and his dad worked in our yard yesterday to get all the limbs broken down from the ice storm we had a couple weeks ago. I’m finally not embarrassed of our yard. Also, I volunteered with the humane society yesterday for pet pictures with Santa and it was the cutest thing in the world! 

CS/Q: I think I o’d on CD 12, not 11. It’s going off that huge temp spike after drinking on Friday night but I didn’t get a +OPK till Saturday morning along with O cramps Saturday night. 

• Good morning, ladies! 

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 24/8 (but might be 6 or 7DPO since I am not too confident in FF's O date)

Timing: I would say it was really good as long as O was on CD16, 17 or 18. 

Typical LP length: 11-14 days

Testing: Maybe Wednesday or Thursday.  I know it's early but I don't want to be surprised with spotting at work like last cycle. 

R/R: Where did the weekend go??  We decided to wait until next weekend to put the tree up, so that's something to look forward to next weekend. :)

CS/Q: I was weepy and cramping a little last night and still cramping a bit this morning, so l am a little down and doubtful, but I know it's not over until AF shows. 

• Loading the player...

• Month/Cycle: 2

CD/DPO: 22/9

Timing: -2

Testing: next Monday 

R/R:  we went to zoo lights for hubbys birth day last night! We had a really good time it wasn't too terribly cold out either. I have a ton I need to get done today though for our move coming up and I need to find some energy... I've not been sleeping great.  

@emeraldduchess tree decorating is always fun! 

@b_1029  I'm sorry about your bad dream! I keep having nightmares too, they suck

• @daisy0322 going to the zoo in the cooler/cold months are the best because it's way less crowded!

Month/Cycle: 18/16

CD/DPO: CD24/7-9DPO

Timing: maybe okay

Typical LP length: 12 days

Testing: sometime later this week since I may never need a HPT again with the IUI we're moving forward with next cycle. The RE will do a blood pregnancy test sometime after the procedure.

R/R: the weekend was too short. I'm hoping this month goes by fast with the IUI planned. Should happen sometime around Christmas

CS/Q: looks like my temps have gotten a little stable. I did set an alarm so I wouldn't get circles for the weekend temps!

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • rikiteacuprikiteacup member
    edited December 2018
    @b_1029 OMG pictures with Santa? This must have been the best thing ever for those pets. Thank you for doing this!
    @emeraldduchess your temps look really good! They keep going up so I wouldn't worry too much.
    @daisy0322 what is zoo lights? Is it Christmas lights at the zoo? I know they do that for Halloween here.
    @inthewoods23 FX for the IUI!

Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD/DPO: 22 / 5

Timing: Very good according to FF

Typical LP length: 13-15 days

Testing: this weekend

R/R: There was a baby shower yesterday for H's cousin and once again, H's family (his mom, sisters and SILs) didn't even try to include me in the prep. They do petty stuff like that all the time and I told H I was done. These women have shown time and time again they aren't worth my time anymore. It's becoming harder and harder for my H to deny the women in his family are just assholes.

CS/Q: 1st time FF is giving me dotted CH. I guess it got confused with O happening 2 days after + OPK. But I've read their explanation and CH are based on secondary fertility signs. Since I have a clear temp shift, there is no doubt when I O'ed.

TTC#1
    10/2018: MFI (2 SA under 9 million/ml)
    11/2018: HSG shows right Fallopian tube slightly damaged 
    1/2019: Husband diagnosed with grade 3 varicocele
    4/05/2019: varicocele repair surgery
    6/13/2019: BFP!!! EDD: 2/22/2020 <3  Baby girl born 2/27/2020
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2
    9/07/2021: BFP - CP: 9/10/2021
    10/07/2021: BFP - CP: 10/23/2021
    12/23/2021: BFP! EDD: 08/31/2022

• Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD/DPO: 16/6ish (But who the F knows)

Typical LP length: 14 ish

Timing: B

Testing: No way no how.

R/R: I think I O’d way too early for us to have a chance this cycle even though we had good timing. Dr. Google tells me my egg might not be mature enough for fertilization...unless I’m a SS and my egg started maturing early. Ugh. Just a little PO’d at my body for dropping the ball on the one month that DH has no freakin’ work travel. Also, my train is packed this morning. Booooooo. 

CS/Q: Nah, we coo.

• @b_1029 Did you have your pup’s picture taken?!?! I NEED TO SEE!! What do you do for work? Have you thought about looking for a new job/career? 

@emeraldduchess Boo to cramps and weepiness! I really hope it’s for a good reason though!

@daisy0322 Are the zoo exhibits open when you go see the lights? 

@inthewoods23 FX for being a SS! ❄️

@rikiteacup I’m sorry about YH’s family. Women can be so petty sometimes. Makes me so sad.
  • @b_1029 Aww yay for the humane society. I was just thinking I needed to find a place to volunteer. I used to be a Big Sister with Big Brothers Big Sisters, I was thinking I should sign up again. I can't volunteer with animals... I would bring them all home. Sorry for the bad work dream, but yay that the yard is cleaned up! 

@rikiteacup What a bunch of wenches! Any particular reason they treat you that way? Have you ever pulled them aside and confronted them face to face? That usually does the trick for me. And boo to cross hairs. WTH FF?

@emeraldduchess It's still early! Far too early to be weepy! FX for you this cycle

@lillywonderland Do you typically O that early? CD 10 is really early. Is there any way it could have been later? 

Month/Cycle: 13

CD/DPO: 18/1

Timing: -2, -1

Typical LP length: 12

Testing: Tomorrow. lol j/k

R/R: Having a pop tart for breakfast like a BOSS b/c I've been eating oatmeal for weeks to prepare for the cholesterol test I has this morning. Treat yoself 

December looks like a month FULL of work travel which I really was not expecting but whatever. More flyer miles for vacation. I'm think DH and I will go to a ski lodge somewhere in Jan/Feb. Anyone have good recommendations?

CS/Q: Got this bizarre temp spike on CD16, making me think I o'd on CD15, but then my body was like nah j/k and didn't get my true spike until this morning. Anyone else ever experience this?

• @lillywonderland FX crossed your egg was mature enough. Anything is possible with our bodies.

I think my MIL is in some sort of competition with me (H is her first born and I am VERY different from H's sisters and SILs) and she is trying to have her daughters and the SILs on her side. Except she is playing that game alone. I will call her out with no shame. Then she cries and apologizes. Rinse and repeat ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    TTC#1
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2

• @inthewoods23. @rikiteacup @lillywonderland zoo lights are Christmas lights at the zoo some exhibits are open but it's rated one of the best Christmas lights in the country so it is packed 7 days a week open to close 
  • @emeraldduchess I’m sorry you’re feeling so down. Keeping my FX for you! Like you said, it’s not over till it’s over!
    @daisy0322 zoo lights sound so fun! I’m glad you all had a great time! Hopefully you can get some sleep tonight. 
    @inthewoods23 your chart looks great! FX you won’t even need that IUI!
    @rikiteacup it was so freaking adorable! I wish I could see all of the finished products. There was some adorable pups (and one very well behaved cat)! That’s really shitty of YH’s family. That must be so hard to put on a happy face and deal with. 
    @lillywonderland I think you’re definitely a SS ;) I usually O on CD 12 so now I’m stressed that’s too early? Haha. Your body was probably just dying to get off the bench! He did get his picture taken (with us! We may send a Christmas card this year after all!) but I won’t get it till next week! I’ll definitely share once I do. I work as part of a larger team on a process/documentation team so we’re responsible for stuff like putting together internal trainings and documentation. I like everyone I work with but it’s so boring. I typically don’t have enough work to get me through a 40 hour week. 
    @nomangos23 yummmm, what kind of pop tart? A ski lodge sounds like a great & romantic winter vacation! 
  • @nomangos23 Nope. Last 2 cycles I O’d around CD 14. *TW LC mentioned*
    My cycles have been slowly regulating over the last 6 months back to what they were like over the before I had my son...I just stopped BF’ing last cycle so that may be the reason why my body decided to gear up early. I hope it’s later...but I got an almost +OPK CD 9 (plus tons of CM and cramping) and then got lighter over the next couple days.
    Also, what flavor Poptart? Our friendship depends on this!! (Also gonna recommend Mammoth and Tahoe in CA for skiing!)
  • @b_1029 Volunteering for the Santa pet pictures sounds like so much fun! Glad your yard is all cleaned up now, must be such a relief.

@emeraldduchess Sorry you’re feeling down today. Your chart’s looking great! FX for you!

@daisy0322 Zoo lights sounds like fun! Hope you’re able to get your energy up.

@inthewoods23 Chart’s looking good! Keeping FX for you! 

@rikiteacup That’s so horrible of them to exclude you. Do you know why that’s happening? I wonder if FF is confused because of the watery CM on CD 14? I was playing around and removed my CM and got solid CH.

@lillywonderland Hoping you are a SS! It’s frustrating when you have everything timed right but your body lets you down. 

@nomangos23 LOL I haven’t had a pop tart in years! Enjoy! A ski lodge sounds like a fun getaway. I think you did O on CD 15. Looks like a fallback rise, where your temp goes up and then dips back down and goes back up again. I had one last cycle.

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 21/8

Timing: SMEP

Typical LP length: 12-13 days

Testing: I caved and got a BFN today. I know it’s early

R/R: Had a nice calm weekend at work. Woke up with a headache, but my coffee is helping a bit. And I have to get off my butt and go get some christmas shopping done today. I have the next week off work and really need to get all my December things done because the rest of the month I’ll be working like a dog. Rave: DH bought me some new baking sheets for my christmas baking!

CS/Q: 

Me: 35 DH: 35
    TTC since 9/2018
    Dx: MFI
    10/19- First RE visit
    2/20- DH had surgery for bilateral varicoceles 
    7/20- IUI with 5 mg letrozole- BFN
    9/20- IVF. 9 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 7 blasts, 4 PGT-A normal
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/20- FET #1- transferred one 4AB- BFN
    3/21- FET #2- transferred one 3AB- BFP! Due Dec 2021
    12/21- Baby girl born!

• edited December 2018
    @b_1029 That sounds too cute with the pet holiday photos! Love it  <3 I agree with you, CD12 looks far more likely than what FF is predicting.

@emeraldduchess This weekend passed by so quickly! I'm keeping my FX for you.

@daisy0322 I'm sorry to hear that you still aren't sleeping great. Have you been doing something different lately to affect your sleeping patterns? Glad you had a fun time at Zoo lights.

@inthewoods23 I'm so excited for you to get your IUI started! And not having to buy tests is awesome!

@rikiteacup Wow, that is super low of them. I'm so sorry that your ILs are like that. And darn right, they are DEFINITELY not worth your time  <3

@lillywonderland I'm sorry about your timing. That's no bueno. *hugs*

@nomangos23 A poptart sounds to-die-for right now. I have to know what flavor?!?! 

@misshelen86 Yay for new baking sheets!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: CD25 / 7-9 DPO (depending on app)

Timing: (hopefully) HIO during FW

Typical LP length: last cycle was 8-9 days

Testing: sometime this week

R/R: My sleeping has been so weird since going off of my medications. I used to take trazodone to sleep so I'd go through the entire night without waking. Now that I'm med-free, I wake up at least two times before my alarm, which I'm sure wrecks my BBT. Also, **TW**
    Had a dream last night that I was at a nurse visit for pregnancy. It was so realistic. 

CS/Q:  Not really, thinking AF is coming. 
    TTC #1: September 2013, BFP 01/01/14, DS 09/14
    TTC #2: October 2018, BFP 02/02/19, EDD 10/14/19

• @nomangos23 @misshelen86 would say you O'ed on CD17. You need the EW before you O! Tomorrow and Wednesday might confirm it. And I have no idea what is going on with these wenches. I would say it started once H and I got engaged aka I was here to stay. Before that everything was fine. My guess is that I am too different from them (grew up in a huge city as opposed to a farm, lived overseas, even though I was baptized catholic, I don't go to church with them, pray before a meal...). All this makes me the less than stellar daughter-in-law in their eyes. The other daughters-in law are trying really hard to please my in-laws but they are also much younger (5 years + younger for all of them). I just don't engage. I try to see them as little as possible. 

@misshelen86 according to FF, CH are only given based on other fertility signs. They say to ignore dotted CH if your temp shift is clear. Which is my case. Thanks for nothing FF!
    Enjoy your week off next week! What is your favorite thing to bake for Christmas?

@stephanie123456 I would switch to vaginal temping next cycle. This will help stabilize your temps a bit.
    TTC#1

TTC #2

• @stephanie123456 honestly I have no idea I keep waking up having hot flashes and feeling sick and I'm having horrible nightmares. I'm not a great sleeper to begin with and I've not felt great but this has been bad. 
  • @stephanie123456 Cherry :) Any particular reason you came off your meds? Hoping you can sleep better tonight. And realistic baby dreams are such a crap shoot. On one hand I'm like "IT'S A SIGN" and on the other I feel taunted. 

@rikiteacup Ugh I can't imagine having to deal with that as often as you probably do being that they're in the family. 

@daisy0322 Oh no! Sorry you're feeling bad. 

@misshelen86 What do you bake for Xmas? Cookies? do you have any good recipes? 
  • @rikiteacup and @nomangos23 I love baking gingerbread cookies (I turn them upside down and decorate them as reindeers) and pb cookies, sometimes I do squares (whatever I find on Pinterest). My favourite thing to make is “christmas crack” (not really baking but it’s delicious)
    https://www.suburbansimplicity.com/saltine-toffee-thats-simply-irresistible/
    Me: 35 DH: 35
    TTC since 9/2018
    Dx: MFI
    10/19- First RE visit
    2/20- DH had surgery for bilateral varicoceles 
    7/20- IUI with 5 mg letrozole- BFN
    9/20- IVF. 9 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 7 blasts, 4 PGT-A normal
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/20- FET #1- transferred one 4AB- BFN
    3/21- FET #2- transferred one 3AB- BFP! Due Dec 2021
    12/21- Baby girl born!

• @daisy0322 the zoo light even sounds really cool!  I wish there was something like that around where I live.  
    @b_1029 sorry about the bad work dream.  Aren't those awful?  I have a recurring one where I drop an F bomb in front of my class. Hopefully your day was nothing like your dream!
    @inthewoods23 I really hope you won't need to move on to IUI, but if you do, I hope the time goes by really fast.
    @rikiteacup I am so sorry, that blows that your MIL and SILs treat you like that.  I will never understand why family members treat each other like that.  Does it seriously make them feel good to be petty like that?  
    @lillywonderland, FX your egg was mature!  I totally believe that you can be a speshul sneauxflayke. :)
    @nomangos23 a cherry pop tart (or almost any flavor) sounds heavenly right now!  I love the idea of a cozy ski lodge.  I don't ski, so I can't give you a recommendation, but have fun looking into it!
    @misshelen86 sorry for the BFN this morning, but you are right, it's very early (I might cave and test on Wednesday).  I hope you were able to get some Christmas shopping done!  And we are going to need pictures of your Christmas baking in the baking/crafting thread. :)
    @stephanie123456 I am so sorry you're not sleeping well.  I'm sure the realistic baby dream didn't help either.