July 2019 Moms

I dont feel anything! Help

I just found out last week im pregnant. Im just about 6 weeks pregnant with my first. Im really nervous because last week i had sore boobs and this week i feel nothing its like im not even pregnant. I havent had any cramping or bleeding. Im so afraid for my first ultra sound. Do some people not have any symptoms?

Re: I dont feel anything! Help

• Hi- this would be a great place to talk about your concerns https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12737308/symptoms-of-the-week-11-26#latest
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • Thanks for your reply.i dont have morning sickness and im not 11 weeks. That forum isnt where i am. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Week of 11/26 not week 11. That forum is about symptoms or lack thereof. 

To to answer your question, that’s totally normal. Some people have a quicker adjustment to the hormones and others don’t. Just try to breathe. The only time to worry is when you start to bleed with cramping. 
  • Thank you so much!
  • I did thank you! 
  • With my first I had the same thing. Just got big boobs and other than that felt totally normal. But looking back if you look up symptoms of early pregnancy and scroll through a list I'm sure you will notice more subtle pregnancy symptoms than you think. Like extra hunger, thirst, peeing more, sensitive to smells, extra hot/cold, being more fatigued ect. Don't worry the symptoms will catch up to you eventually and then you will probably wish they hadn't. Every mom has a different experience of symptoms based off the crazziness of their hormones.