July 2019 Moms
Options

Any football fans here?

Stand up y’all! Who loves football (College or NFL) & who is your team?

We holler “Roll Tide” at my house!
❤️🐘🌊🍍🏆🏈🅰️ 

Re: Any football fans here?

• Options
    College football family here... Go Vols! 

.... so I guess we won't be friends. Lol.
  • Options
    ccmama3 said:
    College football family here... Go Vols! 

.... so I guess we won't be friends. Lol.
    We can be friends except the third Saturday in October. ☺️ But yeah, we hate each other that day, haha

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Me!!  My teams are the Lions and Michigan State. 🤦🏼‍♀️  Let’s just say I’m glad college basketball season is here. 
  • Options
    nolemomma14nolemomma14 member
    edited November 2018
    College football all the way, go Noles!! 

To say we’ve had a down year is an understatement, but if we can beat Florida on Saturday, all will be right in the world haha!! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    hemlheml member
    edited November 2018
    @nolemomma14 I’m a Gator, so I’m hoping your down season continues! 

@Sparty18 I was cheering for the Lions yesterday but clearly it didn’t work. I loved their uniforms though. 

I’m a huge Florida Gators fan because that’s my undergrad. I also cheer for the Texas Longhorns, as that was my law school alma mater and is the hometown team. I’m way more into cfb than nfl but I cheer for the Cowboys too.  

*edited because autocorrect is the devil. 
  • Options
    hoodevil0611hoodevil0611 member
    edited November 2018
    My teams are Duke, to some extent Virginia because that’s my law school alma mater, and the Denver Broncos.  Also glad it’s finally basketball season!
  • Options
    Penn State. It’s been a tough year. Almost so great. 

NFL? I dunno.... we only get Giants and Jets on TV here. So my interest is fading.
  • Options
    NFL I'm a cheese head:) SO is big into college football but I'm a college basketball fan. My team is the Jayhawks. SO and I disagree on all of our sports teams except for hockey.
  • Options
    nopegoatnopegoat member
    edited November 2018
    We rarely have the opportunity to watch any more but we will always support our Noles! 
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    @Happyin14 I also cheer for Penn State on the side being a PA girl and with PSU grads in my family. But my hubby converted me to an SEC fan.
  • Options
    Love football!! Green Bay for NFL and Michigan for college. 🏈
  • Options
    We are big college football fans, but we support a smaller FCS school. We have season tickets and rarely miss a home game. 
  • Options
    @firsttimer32 Soooo, we won't be friends.  Noted.   >:) 
  • Options
    heml said:
    @nolemomma14 I’m a Gator, so I’m hoping your down season continues! 

@Sparty18 I was cheering for the Lions yesterday but clearly it didn’t work. I loved their uniforms though. 

I’m a huge Florida Gators fan because that’s my undergrad. I also cheer for the Texas Longhorns, as that was my law school alma mater and is the hometown team. I’m way more into cfb than nfl but I cheer for the Cowboys too.  

*edited because autocorrect is the devil. 
    DH is a Dallas native so Longhorn orange is the only orange allowed in the house. 😂 Hook ‘Em!

• Options
    I went to Auburn, but I am not a fan of anything. Hubs has had UGA season tickets for probably 30 years and puts more stock in the outcome of football games than I believe is healthy...  :|
  • Options
    @Skeemer Guess YH was as happy as we were today! Looking forward to seeing the Longhorns rematch with OU or WVU
  • Options
    I'm an alum of both Notre Dame and Vandy. I'm more of an Irish fan, but it is fun to have a team in the SEC. My SO is a fan of UT, but I have tried to convert him to ND.  
  • Options
    Iowa all the way here! 
  • Options
    Good grief, what an ugly way to end the season. Worst season in a long time for the Noles. Here’s hoping next year is better! 
  • Options
    @nolemomma14 it was a terrible end to our Vols season too :disappointed:
  • Options
    @nolemomma14 we didn't watch, but that score hurt me. Oh well. I'll support our Noles no matter what! 
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    @nopegoat yesterday’s game hurt. Next year can only be better though, right!? 
  • Options
    We are huge Nebraska Husker fans here. We had a terrible season and it’s over for us. But I’m really excited for our teams future and the growth that happened over the season. 
  • Options
    We are a packers household! And by we I mean me and my daughter since my husband surprisingly has no interest lol he played in high school but he’s never enjoyed watching it 
  • Options
    tsa208tsa208 member
    edited November 2018
    Gig em Aggies! This is a fun thread.

@hoodevil0611, fellow UVA Law grad here too!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @xtinecatherine my three year old is trained (by my husband) to tell people “Hawkeyes go in the garbage” 
  • Options
    Yes!!! Go Vikings...although a little rough right now
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Seahawks! It was a good game today!!!
  • Options
    I went to Auburn, but I am not a fan of anything. Hubs has had UGA season tickets for probably 30 years and puts more stock in the outcome of football games than I believe is healthy...  :|
    It looks like Bama & UGA will face off yet again. I'm really hoping Georgia isn't bringing their best punch to this game. I'm gonna hate the day Georgia whips Bama. Lol

Of course I had a great weekend with the outcome of the AU vs. UA game. Georgia is also becoming a bigger rival for Bama in my eyes. Truth be told, I secretly love UGA the dawg. What a cutie!

• Options
    KC Chiefs fans here! Our dog is actually named Chief, and my husband has been referring to himself as Big Chief and our future child(ren) as Little Chief since before we were married, so that will definitely play into our announcement :) 
  • Options
    Go Bills! ...the boyfriend is a Seahawks fan so I cheer for them too.   =)