July 2019 Moms

Re: FFFC - 11/30

• I've had a few salmon poke bowls  :o  I think that all the food guidelines are a bit too much and I just eat whatever (except high mercury fish). I have a better chance of getting sick from a salad than a reputable sushi place. Oops. 
  • @Bear14+ That is a good one! I did some reading on sushi last pregnancy and it seemed like the risk is really low since most places use fish that was frozen at catch, which effectively kills the things you would be concerned about. Poke is totally worth it too! 
  • Loading the player...
  • +1 on being lax on some of the food restrictions. I like my yolks runny. 🤷
  • @foodislove I don't even wannnnnnnnnnnt eggs if my yolk isn't runny! Except for hard boiled eggs, but there is a time and place for everything. And gimme those damn runny yolks!
  • @jenniferjoy37 I miss my coffee. I’m hoping it starts to taste good again soon! 
  • @wineandcoffee FX the 2nd tri is better for you and coffee! 
  • I totally dipped a pregnancy test strip into the toilet to test if that video of the guy surprising his wife with her own pregnancy was possible (a lot of comments said it would be too diluted). It worked for me at 15dpo so it's definitely possible in the timeline they said on the video. 😬

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    BFP #1 June 2016: EDD 16 March 2017, MC July 2016
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016
    Started IF testing Nov 2016
    Spontaneous BFP #2 January 2017: Rainbow Baby Boy September 2017
    BFP #3 November 2018: Baby #2 expected August 2019

• I'm still eating cookie dough and licking the bowl with brownies.  I did it with my last two pregnancies and probably will with this one too.