Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Weekend 12/1 - 12/2

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Typical LP length: 

Testing:

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Weekend 12/1 - 12/2

• Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 26/8ish (I think 11DPO)

Timing: -3, -1 (with 8 DPO)

Typical LP length: 14ish

Testing: Tues/Wed

R/R: Rave- Yay for Saturday mornings! We have 2 Christmas parties this weekend. Tonights’ is my parents’, and DH and I are dressing up as Santa and Mrs. Claus. Rant- I’m still coughing up my left lung. If I’m still sick on Monday, I might go to to the doc... I feel like I keep almost fighting whatever this is off and it keeps coming back.

CS/Q: No questions! I was going to stop temping, but since my chart is so rocky (still dotted CH), I figured I should still temp. 
    November Siggy Contest - Thanksgiving Fails!
    Image result for joey turkey friends
  • Month/Cycle: 5/6

CD/DPO: 18/3

Timing: -2, -4, -6

Typical LP length: 10-11

Testing: None

R/R: FF moved my O date again and now I feel hopeless about our timing. Well... at least I'll be able to drink on my trip home, right? Ugh. I was actually feeling good about this cycle and now once again I feel the crushing hand of defeat.

I have a busy day today so if I post and ghost, I'm sorry! I'll try to come back and check in tonight and tomorrow!

CS/Q: None
  • Loading the player...
  • edited December 2018
    Happy weekend, ladies!!
    @cpiper39 enjoy those Christmas parties!  I hope you can shake that cough, it sounds miserable. :(
    @riff323 do you know why FF keeps moving your O date?  That would drive me bonkers, too. I'm so sorry you are feeling defeated. 💚

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 22/6

Timing: -4, -2, O, +1, +2 (if FF is right on O day)

Typical LP length: 11-14 days

Testing: Maybe Wednesday or Thursday?  I'm not sure if I want to test because I really don't know how I will handle a BFN with the holidays and all the family togetherness coming up. 

R/R: We're going to DH's parents' for dinner tonight before they leave to visit SIL in another state for Christmas.  If it doesn't rain, we might go to a local shrine to see the Christmas light displays. 

CS/Q: Pretty sure my temp this morning means nothing since I was awake at 4:30 and restless. (I take my temp at 5:30). There was a coyote in the neighborhood and my dog was losing her damn mind. Plus the reading was exactly the same as yesterday's, even though I cleared the thermometer twice.  Oh well.

• @riff323 That’s so frustrating about your O date. -2 isn’t bad though. Hugs ❤️

@emeraldduchess I’m with you on not wanting a BFN for Christmas... have fun looking at lights if it clears up and at dinner!
    November Siggy Contest - Thanksgiving Fails!
    Image result for joey turkey friends
  • @emeraldduchess FF keeps moving my O date because of the high temps I'm adding in. It feels like it was premature in telling me I O'd and now it has to make up for it! I hope you don't have a BFN for the holidays.

@cpiper39 that sounds fun! I hope you feel better soon.
  • @riff323 I am wondering if FF will move my O date too because I had a significant spike yesterday (CD21) and my O day last cycle was on CD20.  My temp shift was much smaller this cycle than last, too. The only thing that's (barely) reassuring me right now is that I tested with my last OPK on Wednesday and it was negative.  It's going to be a long 6 more days...
  • @emeraldduchess ugh, I feel your pain! I like FF but maybe it should relax on making its assumptions...
  • @cpiper39 how fun! I love it when people dress up!

@riff323 im sorry about timing :( FF keeps changing things on me too.

• Month/Cycle:  2/2

CD/DPO: CD23 / 5-8 DPO (depending on the app)

Timing: HIO during FW

Typical LP length: last cycle was 8-9

Testing: mid next week

R/R: Tried to go Xmas tree shopping last night, but one place we didn't like the selection but the prices were good, then the other was the opposite. But DH pulled out our decorations while I was at a birthday celebration for my grandmother (she has Alzheimer's and lives in a memory care facility after my grandfather passed in March 2018). So I'm excited to get it all up.

CS/Q: Just riding along, waiting for something to happen. Chart in spoiler.

TTC #1: September 2013, BFP 01/01/14, DS 09/14
    TTC #2: October 2018, BFP 02/02/19, EDD 10/14/19

• Month/Cycle: 2

CD/DPO: 20/7

Timing: -2

Testing: maybe dec 10

R/R:
    Rave- Im startingbtge curly girl methidvto help reverse damage on my hair and I'm super excited about it! 

Rant- I made the mistake of mentioning how I'm really hoping pregnant so I can tell my hubby in our new house to a friend. Well this friend claims to be psychic (I will give her she's right a lot) and she went on some long thing about how I'm not pregnant yet and energys aren't aligned blah blah blah.... even if I only take it with a grain of salt I found it irritating.

• @daisy0322 oh no, that sounds very irritating! I hope she's wrong! And I'm sorry FF keeps changing on you too.

@stephanie123456 I'm sorry you didn't find a tree. Have fun decorating!

@inthewoods23 it would have been better if your new toy WAS the cause of your exhaustion!  :D
  • @daisy0322 hope you prove your friend wrong! Good luck on your curly girl journey! I started myself back in July but couldn't keep myself with the techniques, but at least I'm using the right products for my hair.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • edited December 2018
    @daisy0322 I would be so annoyed if someone said that to me, too. Psychic or not, I really don't think it was appropriate for her to launch into that.  Unless she has x-ray vision and can see inside your uterus, she should have kept quiet.

@stephanie123456 I hope the birthday celebration for your grandmother was nice!  

ETA: @inthewoods23 now all I can think about is the episode of "Sex and the City" with the adult toy called "the rabbit". :D
  • @emeraldduchess @riff323 thanks I don't really take her seriously it's just annoying sometimes 

@inthewoods23 so far lve not found it too hard to stick to but the transition is getting to me... my hair is curling much better but it's patchy and flat still.
  • edited December 2018
    Good Sunday morning, ladies!

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 23/7

Timing: -4, -2, O, +1, +2 (if I can trust FF)

Typical LP length: 11-14 days

Testing: Wednesday or Thursday. 

R/R: Dinner with DH's parents was nice.  I am really very lucky to have the MIL that I do, she's an all around lovely lady.
    We were planning on decorating the house today, but I think we will wait until next weekend when we are both finished with parent-teacher conferences and can REALLY relax and enjoy.  

CS/Q: I wish I could trust FF but I have my doubts about my O date since my temps were so wonky pre-O and CD16 was earlier than anticipated. Oh, and the open circle is shaming me for sleeping through my alarm and temping 30 minutes later than normal. 
    Edit to add: I know I sound ridiculous/BSC and need to stop analyzing. 

• @emeraldduchess you're so lucky to have decent ILs. My husband's family blows. His mom and sister treat me poorly but glom onto my SIL (DH's brother's wife), and his father is remarried so he only spends time with or cares about his new family. Ugh.

Anyway! I would be more apt to say you O'd on CD 18, personally. Don't worry about that open circle. Probably between 30-50% of my circles are open. I'm a terrible sleeper and wake up like every two hours so even setting an alarm wouldn't help. As long as you can see a shift, I don't think it's a big deal.
  • @riff323 thank you. I am thinking between CD16 and CD18, too.  As long is it's not 20, we still had really good timing. The open circle doesn't bother me, I just think it's funny that FF is being all pissy about a 30 minute difference. 
    That's lousy about your MIL/SIL/FIL.  :( We're in a similar situation with my dad and his side of the family. He's remarried, so his other family is his priority. 
  • @emeraldduchess FF is always pissy to me, haha! I'm sorry your dad is a butthead. It really stinks when they prioritize their new family over their original family.
  • *lurking*
    @daisy0322people who claim to be psychic are the worst. i can see how/why that would get under your skin! i'm so sorry this friend felt the need to express these apparent abilities on you in a moment of complete lack of understanding.
  • @daisy0322 - Eeek! Hope your transition to the Curly Girl Method goes well! If you need any help, just PM me. 
  • @marebear15 thank you! I totally will be! My hair is looking loads better but I have no clue how to style it and I can't get the underneath to curl as well and the top.