May 2019 Moms
Options

Appointments week of 11/26

What's going on this week? 

Re: Appointments week of 11/26

• Options
    I have an appt this week, I will be 15 weeks. Looking forward to scheduling an ultrasound to confirm gender and see the baby again!
  • Options
    Monthly check-up on Thursday - I've been worrying myself to tears nearly daily, so hopefully get to have a lot of questions answered and hopefully get some reassurance. I'll be 18 weeks on the dot.  
    DD born PPROM preemie at 36 weeks on 10/1/17 after over a year TI, 
    then 3 failed IUIs, and finally a successful IVF FET.

Due with #2 5/2/19 after HIO once in my FW,
    because apparently that's how life works now. Team Blue!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mrsdee15 *hugs* when was your last appointment? Hoping you get all the answers and reassurance you're looking for on Thursday!

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    @kvh22 Thank you!  The last appointment was just at the end of last month, so it hasn't been a long time.  I'm just anxious.  
    DD born PPROM preemie at 36 weeks on 10/1/17 after over a year TI, 
    then 3 failed IUIs, and finally a successful IVF FET.

Due with #2 5/2/19 after HIO once in my FW,
    because apparently that's how life works now. Team Blue!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @mrsdee15 I hear you! I was so nervous before my 12 week appointment. I was just curious since mine are on the cadence of 12, 16, 20 weeks, etc. I hope the beginning of this week goes quickly for you!

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    I have my anatomy scan today at MFM, super anxious about it! I'm praying for good information.
    Me: 38, DH: 37
    Married: 8/10/13
    BFP- 12/18/15, D&E- 4/8/16 @ 21w5d- confirmed Thanatophoric Dysplasia
    BFP- 11/7/17, M/C- 11/18/17 @ 4w6d
    BFP- 8/25/18 ~ EDD- 5/9/19 ~ DD born 5/2/20 *Lillian Hazel*
    BFP- 10/9/20 ~ EDD- 6/21/21

• Options
    I have my monthly check up tomorrow - 15 weeks today. I'm still not showing, so hearing the heartbeat again and making sure everything else is okay will be very welcome reassurance. Totally feel ya @mrsdee15 with the anxiety and constant worry.. I actually looked into getting an at-home Doppler and DH talked me off the ledge. 

• Options
    I had my monthly OB exam last night.  It felt so good to not have to go in urgently, for once! 
    Baby had a nice strong heartbeat on the doppler. 
    But I have high blood pressure, SOMETHING I'VE BEEN SAYING SINCE LIKE WEEK FIVE!
    Normally my pressure is low,  and I'd been telling my OB and MFM that these numbers are high for me. They thought it was white coat syndrome even though I told them I don't get that since doctors don't phase me anymore. 
    Anyway, she finally was concerned on her own, yesterday.  She wants me to keep a daily log of my blood pressure and send it to her. 
    Maybe she was just too concerned about my asthma and now that it's a little better controlled she's able to focus on other issues? I don't know.  I still like her though,  so oh well.  

• Options
    @MelissaMay82 hope all went well yesterday!
  • Options
    I had my 16 week appt yesterday, everything went great. Baby heart beating great, Im gaining the needed weight, and my pressure remains calm. So everything is good over here.
  • Options
    @truth_trust I thought we were due date buddies! Or maybe that was someone else 🤔

• Options
    @truth_trust we must have similar DD. Also had my 16 wk appt today. Heart beat was 154 and I have gained 8 pounds, more pounds than I expected but hopefully I won’t go up as fast next month. Found out we are having a girl! 
  • Options
    I started on Progesterone shots yesterday at my 16 week appointment.  My dr. had me so nervous, because he kept saying how it was going to hurt and blah blah.  Then it didn't hurt at all, and I was embarrassed that I must just have a really big butt :joy:
  • Options
    I started on Progesterone shots yesterday at my 16 week appointment.  My dr. had me so nervous, because he kept saying how it was going to hurt and blah blah.  Then it didn't hurt at all, and I was embarrassed that I must just have a really big butt :joy:
     :D  :D:D I'm not laughing at you, just the way you wrote this made me chuckle

• Options
    Had a doppler check-in this week, which went great. HR is in the 150s. Honestly it did more for my husband than it did for me. Because I'm so symptomatic, and because the doctor was able to find the HR so quickly with the doppler, my husband was gushing when we left the appointment because "everything just feels so strong."  :)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers