Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Weekend 12/1 - 12/2

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: WTO Weekend 12/1 - 12/2

• b_1029b_1029 member
    edited December 2018
    Month/Cycle: 13/14

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, CM, BBT, sorta SMEP

R/R: it’s a rainy, gloomy day here today! I’m hoping that inspires us to get some stuff done (namely, put up our tree!) around the house after DH gets home from class. Also, GUYS...can you believe the dates today? How is it December already? I know I talked about the date yesterday too 😂 it’s just crazy how fast the year went by. 

CS/Q: had a huge temp spike today but had a little too much fun drinking with DH last night so we’ll see what the next few days bring. I’m not sure how much drinking affects temp. Just got a “peak” OPK this morning so who knows. 

ETA SMEP which I always forget haha
  • @b_1029 for me, drinking more than like two drinks always gave me a big spike. Hope you get to put your tree up!

Month/Cycle: 1

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: OPK and such 

R/R: ugh not feeling too good today. TMI I have an upset stomach 😕

CS/Q: negative OPK, good because not planning on any BD today. 
  • Loading the player...
  • brookert615brookert615 member
    edited December 2018
    @b_1029 When I drank a month ago I got a very high temp the next morning. And RIGHT? How is it December? 

@creamcheeseplease Feel better!

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 12

WTDTGKU: Metformin, Armour Thyroid, PNV, Temping

R/R: Work party was so fun last night! We went to a piano bar after with some people on my team and that was fun! But today I’m feeling rough and so is DH lol. Also I’m going back on FighterDiet full force on Monday so I am super excited! 

CS/Q: NOT TODAY!

ETA: Tags.
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • kimmer1412kimmer1412 member
    edited December 2018

Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: FF, OPKs, PNVs, BBT

R/R: finally got our tree put up last night. Headed out to run errands and get a little Christmas shopping done 

CS/Q: my temps are crazy consistent this week 

• Month/Cycle:  23/5 after bench 

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU:  hio, temping and pnv

R/R:  I am getting my hair done right now and I have to sit for a while and I am starving!  Trying to decide where I am eating as soon  as humanly possible.  Dh is working for his dad today, so not sure what else I am going to get in to.

CS/Q: none

@b_1029 have fun doing your tree today, and it definitely does not feel like it should be December.  I have not noticed any temp changes with alcohol, but my temps are generally spiked for no good reason, so what do I know!

@kimmer1412 my temps did that last cycle and made me worry something was wrong with my thermometer, lol.
  • @kimmer1412 your temps look unreal! 👀

@holly321 Are you getting something different done to your hair? I hope you get food soon! 
    TW
  • @holly321 I actually thought that this morning, hopefully it's fine. Also I wish I was getting my hair done, pick something good for lunch 😁 we're celebrating our anniversary tonight and I cant decide where I want to eat. 

• @b_1029 I can't believe it's already December! I'm feeling that holiday stress as far as getting gifts ready for everybody. Post a picture of your tree once you have it up! I want to see!
    @creamcheeseplease I hope you feel better soon!
    @brookert615 I'm glad you had fun at your work party. I LOVE piano bars. <3
    @kimmer1412 I hope you found some really great gifts during your Christmas shopping. Happy Anniversary!
    @holly321 Ooh are you doing anything new to your hair or is it regular maintenance appointment? Hope you were able to find a good place to eat!

Month/Cycle: 12/12

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: pnv, btt, cm, opk, pre-seed, CoQ10, SMEP, HIO, etc.

R/R: Spent the day painting our third bedroom. We only got about 2 coats of primer on and I'm already exhausted. My brother is coming over tomorrow to help us paint with the actual color. We're going from a deep red room to a pale yellow so we'll see how it goes....also...We probably should have tried to HIO before painting today for SMEP but we didn't and now we're both exhausted. Going to try to power through though.

My dad's surgery was postponed because his blood sugar was way too high. Not sure when it'll be though but at least I think he's coming around to the idea of recovering at my place so I can care for him more easily.

CS/Q: nah.
  • @littleredm You had a busy day! That’s great your dad is coming around to staying with you! FX he can get his sugars right for a smooth surgery ❤️.
    TW
  • *lurk @holly321 Is that like a thing to always end up going to the salon when you’re starving? It happens to me like every time. Next time, Uber Eats girl. Get you some ramen or tacos. And what did you do to your hair?? I hope it turned out the way you expected it to. 

@littleredm Sorry you didn’t get to HIO. It’s no surprise you were so exhausted. Painting a room is a lot of work. I always thought you just put the paint on. How hard can it be right?

People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• @littleredm I’m glad your dad will hopefully be staying with you after his surgery! Painting is hard work also. 

@b_1029 your tree looks great! And adorable dog. 

AFM, CD18, positive OPK. H has work and I am still not 100% though so not sure about it. We’ll see.  

• @littleredm, I used o love painting but it is too much work!  I am glad your dad is coming around to letting you take care of him!

@creamcheeseplease I hope you are feeling better!

@suzycupcake we are in the middle of nowhere, so highly doubt we have ubereats available.  Usually when I am getting highlights, my style will offer to get me Dunkin’ Donuts, but with doing to color, we/she didn’t have much time just sitting and waiting.

AFM (y hair) I went from blonde highlights to a medium dark golden brown with a few highlights.  I love it!  

• Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD: 32

WAYDTGKU: pnv, checking CM. First month trying to ovulate on my own but I don’t actually think it’ll happen. Surgery later this month, right before Xmas for ovarian drilling and shooting blue dye thru all my tubes. 

R/R: rant is surgery before Xmas. I’ve had it done before and it’s painful of course and we have so much on the go. Rave- moving this week and it’s supposed to not rain and be sunny for once. I usually move in weather extremes so it’ll be nice to have the week to move in slowly without rain and snow

CS/Q: not right now but I’m sure I’ll think of questions 
  • @b_1029 It’s a diet but you never go hungry lol. There’s pounds of veggies to eat each day, lean meats, etc. I used to do back to back challenges and I stopped before my wedding because of all the events and everything lol. Now I’m ready to go back because I had incredible results! 
    TW
  • @kels0091 <3

@holly321 Dunkin Dohhhhhnuts *drool* 
    *steps out of trance* That color sounds like a really pretty one for Winter. I’m glad that you’re happy with it. That’s so important!
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• Month/Cycle: 2/3 

CD: 1 

WAYDTGKU: PNV, HIO, BBT, CM 

R/R: Oh, man, my cycles are a hot mess. After Oing on CD 12/13 for the last three cycles of tracking, my body randomly O’d on CD 16. At first I thought it was a triphasic chart which gave me false hope until I quickly realized it was just my true shift and a later ovulation (I also missed critical temps since I thought I O’d). Long story short, we pretty much whiffed on this cycle. 

CS/Q: None. 

@b_1029 Gah, I hate the spikes post drinking. Mine are always outrageously high. 

@creamcheeseplease Sorry your stomach wasn’t back to normal today. Hope you’re all better by now. 

@brookert615 Good luck getting back on board with it! But I’m curious about how many pounds of veggies you’re eating a day to not be hungry. 

@Kimmer123 I’ve had one thermometer give me repeat temps and I immediately threw it out and bought a new one. I have trust issues when it comes to my BBT. I have no idea if it was really bad or not, just paranoid. 

• @Mother0fDragons It’s a lot lol. About 2 lbs. but it’s not all I’ll eat. Sorry about CD1!!! That’s a bummer about your O date moving.
    TW