Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Fri-YAY! 11/30

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Typical LP length: 

Testing:

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Fri-YAY! 11/30

• Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 21/5

Timing: -4, -2, O, +1, +2 (if I O'ed on Sunday like FF thinks...but even if it was Monday, timing was really good.)

Typical LP length: 11-14 days

Testing: Maybe next weekend

R/R: Doing my Friday dance this morning!! Looking forward to decorating our tree this weekend (after we put the Halloween stuff away...whoops).  Going to try really hard to be in the Christmas spirit this year. 

CS/Q: I had a significant temp spike this AM, so yay? I did have a glass of wine last night, but I don't think it would affect this morning's temp that much. 

• Loading the player...
  • @emeraldduchess I hear you I’m also trying to get into the Christmas spirit this year. Have fun decorating the tree. Yay for the temp rise!

@jennifer_louise Chart is looking good. Enjoy those bagels!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 18/5

Timing: SMEP

Testing: next week. 

R/R: I have one more day off and then I work this weekend. Hoping work isn’t too crazy. I’m going to yoga this morning, then doing some meal prep for the weekend.

CS/Q:
    Me: 35 DH: 35
    TTC since 9/2018
    Dx: MFI
    10/19- First RE visit
    2/20- DH had surgery for bilateral varicoceles 
    7/20- IUI with 5 mg letrozole- BFN
    9/20- IVF. 9 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 7 blasts, 4 PGT-A normal
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/20- FET #1- transferred one 4AB- BFN
    3/21- FET #2- transferred one 3AB- BFP! Due Dec 2021
    12/21- Baby girl born!

• rikiteacuprikiteacup member
    edited November 2018
    @emeraldduchess yay for Christmas decoration! We should post pics when they're all up.
    @jennifer_louise You're the best for bringing bagels to work. I love a warm bagel with cream cheese. Your chart looks good!
    @misshelen86 enjoy your last day off! YOur chart looks great too!
    @riff323 yay for solid CH! And I know the struggle about packing AF supplies. And all my charts look "good" but unfortunately, this isn't enough. If I ovulated from my right ovary, then it's another lost cycle unless a double miracle happens (egg manages to go down a blocked/damaged tube + sperm gan get up there). And if I ovulated from my left ovary, we hope H's sperm make it to the egg.
    @elle-0409 yay for a longer LP! This is really encouraging. Sorry about the BFN.

Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD/DPO: 19 / 2

Timing: Good 

Typical LP length: 13-15 days

Testing: no

R/R: I can't believe it's Friday already! And tomorrow is December.

CS/Q: body is doing what it's supposed to.

TTC#1
    10/2018: MFI (2 SA under 9 million/ml)
    11/2018: HSG shows right Fallopian tube slightly damaged 
    1/2019: Husband diagnosed with grade 3 varicocele
    4/05/2019: varicocele repair surgery
    6/13/2019: BFP!!! EDD: 2/22/2020 <3  Baby girl born 2/27/2020
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2
    9/07/2021: BFP - CP: 9/10/2021
    10/07/2021: BFP - CP: 10/23/2021
    12/23/2021: BFP! EDD: 08/31/2022

• @rikiteacup can you believe the year is almost over? Your chart looks good!
  • Good morning ladies! (This sounds way chipper than I actually am today)

@emeraldduchess I'm hoping we can get our tree up this weekend but we have a big fish tank in the way!

@jennifer_louise thanks, now I have a hankering for a Panera cinnamon crunch bagel!! I heard we have donuts though. I'm guessing from my retiring coworker. Today is his last day!

@misshelen86 after the shitty evening I had yesterday, yoga sounds sooo good right now!

Month/Cycle: 17/16

CD/DPO: 21/6-ish

Timing: okay

Typical LP length: 12 days

Testing: maybe next week? I have one HPT left and the RE said it wouldn't be necessary in my next cycle since they'll do a blood test some days after the IUI.

R/R: RE appointment went well. We spent more time waiting in the waiting room than actually in the appointment. But next cycle will be IUI with letrozole, trigger, and progesterone. 

CS/Q: BIG temp jump this morning. FF actually moved my O date from Friday to Saturday!

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @elle-0409 I always feel impatient when I'm waiting for AF. Like, you KNOW it's coming so you just want to get it over with so you can try again. I'm so glad your LP is getting longer, that's awesome!

@inthewoods23 I'm glad your appointment went well!
  • edited November 2018
    Mobile bumping, will add tags later!! 

Month / Cycle:  2/2

CD / DPO: CD22 / between 5-7DPO (each app is telling me something different 😤)

Timing: HIO everyday of FW

Typical LP length: last cycle was 8-9

Testing: early next week because I like to torture myself 

R/R: yay for Friday!! We are going to get our Xmas tree tonight (if it doesn’t rain). Hopefully decorate the rest of the house too this weekend. 

CS/Q: so confused by my chart. Based off my temp today, FF moved up O by 1 day. By like I said, all of my apps say something different. So we are just winging it this cycle and going with a different thermometer for next month. 

ETA chart didn’t want to attach!

TTC #1: September 2013, BFP 01/01/14, DS 09/14
    TTC #2: October 2018, BFP 02/02/19, EDD 10/14/19

• @stephanie123456 I would get a different thermometer and set an alarm so you take your temp at around the same time every morning. It's going to be hard for FF to calculate O day with erratic temps. I set the time at 6:30am in the FF app and I've taken my temp as early as 5:45AM and as late as 7:30AM and never got an empty circle.
    TTC#1
    10/2018: MFI (2 SA under 9 million/ml)
    11/2018: HSG shows right Fallopian tube slightly damaged 
    1/2019: Husband diagnosed with grade 3 varicocele
    4/05/2019: varicocele repair surgery
    6/13/2019: BFP!!! EDD: 2/22/2020 <3  Baby girl born 2/27/2020
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2
    9/07/2021: BFP - CP: 9/10/2021
    10/07/2021: BFP - CP: 10/23/2021
    12/23/2021: BFP! EDD: 08/31/2022

• **lurky loo** @rikiteacup loving the bitmoji!
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• I’ll be back later to tag.

Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD/DPO: 13/3ish (But who the F knows)

Timing: B+

Testing: Nah, man

R/R: Crazy day already. Not much sleep last night and I had to drive to work today. Waaaah! Hoping to get some work done, then GTFO of work as soon as I’m finished!

CS/Q: Nada. 

• daisy0322daisy0322 member
    edited November 2018

Month/Cycle: 2

CD/DPO:  19/6

Timing: -2

Testing: Dec 10

R/R: we just found out we close on dec 10 and I really hope I can tell DH I'm pregnant in our new house.  I have a stomach bug right now so my hopes are all kinds of up even though it's dumb 

• @daisy0322 I had many of the same thoughts throughout TTC. Like how awesome of a surprise would that be. I hope it works out for you!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @riff323 Yay for solid CH’s this month! FX you won’t need the AF supplies.

@rikiteacup Your chart is looking great as well! I also can’t believe it will be December tomorrow. Even though the months are flying by, TWW is dragging!

@elle-0409 Sorry about the BFN. Yay for longer LP though! My meal prep is not necessarily always healthy! I would like to do better with that. I need to meal prep due to working 12-hour shifts. I am excited about what I’m making tonight though (and it happens to be vegetarian) sweet potato black bean enchilada bake

@inthewoods23 Nice jump in temp there! So happy you have a plan in place going forward (although I’m keeping FX you won’t need it).

@stephanie123456 Wow I think you win the award for HIO! Hope you enjoy your Christmas decorating!

@lillywonderland Hope your day flies by and you will be home relaxing before you know it!

@daisy0322 Keeping FX for you!
    Me: 35 DH: 35
    TTC since 9/2018
    Dx: MFI
    10/19- First RE visit
    2/20- DH had surgery for bilateral varicoceles 
    7/20- IUI with 5 mg letrozole- BFN
    9/20- IVF. 9 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 7 blasts, 4 PGT-A normal
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/20- FET #1- transferred one 4AB- BFN
    3/21- FET #2- transferred one 3AB- BFP! Due Dec 2021
    12/21- Baby girl born!

• @SpongeWorthy oooh have so much fun!!! Can we see pics later?!

@daisy0322 yay for closing!!!

@lillywonderland I hope work goes by fast and you get some sleep tonight!

@stephanie123456 have fun getting your Christmas tree!
  • *lurky-loo* Just here to admire some of those charts!

@emeraldduchess FX that temp spike is a good sign!
    @jennifer_louise longer LP is a huge win, and I don't blame you for getting your hopes up. That's a good lookin' chart lady!
    @rikiteacup love the new avatar. Haha that is one of my fav bitmojis to use. 
    @elle-0409 so sorry for the BFN, but that's great about the longer LP! If AF does grace you with her presence, I hope she is a cooperative guest. 
    @lillywonderland boo to having to drive to work. 
    @SpongeWorthy details! what are you getting? where? did it hurt? 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• @kiki047 took the words out of my mouth @SpongeWorthy What kind of tattoo and where?? 

@daisy0322 I super hope your timing works out!! 

@stephanie123456 the good news is, your timing looks great any O date!! 
  • @emeraldduchess your timing is inspirational... between me working nights and my hubby working over time for busy season we can only get 2 or 3 days a week.

@jennifer_louise I'm sorry about you week, I love it when people bring stuff into work though! At my job that happens all the time it's the best. 

@SpongeWorthy what tattoo do you want?

@stephanie123456 I LOVE when people have real trees, how exciting!

• edited November 2018
    @lillywonderland you and your Elf gifs are awesome. :)

ETA @daisy0322 thank you! I think it helps that DH and I are both teachers(and he coaches a sports team too). We are all about motivation and goals.  :D
  • @lillywonderland I feel silly asking this, but SS?

@stephanie123456 does it? I feel like this month my chart has been a hot mess since I have FF and Floe telling me different O dates. I am happy to finally see the bump up above 98. That's usually where my post-O temps are.

@SpongeWorthy I feel good but also nervous. On IUI day DH is suppose to come in to give sperm and then I come in 2 hours later to be inseminated and when the RE said this I as a bit sad because I want DH to be there with me but he's usually very busy with work and probably won't be able to go back 2 hours later for me. I did not enjoy the catheter for the HSG so I'm not exactly looking forward to that feeling again for the IUI.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @SpongeWorthy it is gorgeous. That gave me chills. What a beautiful, meaningful tribute. <3 Did you design it yourself?

@elle-0409 LOL sleep in the garage, :lol:  and rightfully so. I can't wait for the day when you get to tell her to GTFO and stay out... for 9+++ months. 

TTC History:

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• @inthewoods23 From what I remember, the IUI process was not nearly as uncomfortable/painful as the HSG.

Me: 31  DH:35
    Started TTC in June 2014
    Started seeing RE in June 2015
    HSG in July 2015 = normal, started Clomid/Ovidrel/IUI cycle in August 2015
    Cycle #3 in October afforded 1st month of mature follicles - underwent IUI
    BFP on 10/27/15 - EDD 7/8/16
    DD#1 born on 7/1/16

TTC #2 in September 2018
    BFP on 12/2/18 - EDD 8/16/19
    Team Green!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @misshelen86 GORGEOUS picture!!

@SpongeWorthy I love the tattoo! Beautiful. 
  • *still lurking cuz WTO is quiet today*
    @misshelen86 hi, I'm an internet stranger that just teared up looking at your wedding photo. lol it is STUNNING!! Eeee I'm so excited for you!! 

TTC History:

• Omg @misshelen86 love it!! Wedding pictures are so great.

@kiki047 I know what you mean this thread is on fire today! I sort felt like all the action was in WTO earlier this week... 

@SpongeWorthy so. cool. I'm super surprised (but glad) it didn't hurt much. I'm a wuss, would probably wet myself. 
  • @misshelen86 gorgeous! I love that picture!
  • I hope everyone has a great TWW!  Fingers crossed for some early Christmas presents for some of you gals

Month/Cycle: 10/6.

CD/DPO: 2 DPO

Timing: decent -1, O

Typical LP length: 12-14

Testing: Big nope

R/R: I have a 3 day weekend!  I hardly ever get three consecutive days off with my work schedule so I plan to enjoy every moment.  Colorado is due for some snow this weekend so I am looking forward to a little ski date with my honey.  Always bittersweet being able to ski.  Looks like regardless of my potential future pregnancy status I should be able to ski most of the season.  I hope its a great one!  

CS/Q: My work schedule is too disorganized to allow me to chart.  Pregmate OPKs from Amazon seem to work awesome and are super cheap.  
  • @inthewoods23 SS = special snowflake (or I guess symptom spotting...but I meant special snowflake). ❄️

@SpongeWorthy Your memorial tatto is simply stunning. ❤️

@misshelen86 OMG YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE!!!! 🥰😍❤️Thank you thank you thank you for sharing!!!!!!! (And I totally expected you to have brown hair...LOL!) 

@denma2015 I love skiing! Have a great time with YH!

@kiki047 I miss you already!! (C’mon O already!! 😜)

• @misshelen86 <3 one of the things i love about wedding photos is when they're that good! (I actually found my wedding photographer bc i was going thru someone who i didn't even know's photos bc like one rando fb friend had been tagged in one--i looked thru every damn one of them despite not knowing 99% of them.) anyway. great shot. so awesome. you look stunning and so haapppyyy.
    @SpongeWorthy <3 the tattoo! 
    @denma2015 enjoy yr three-day weekend! & yr date! my SIL loves skiing & i love seeing her pics from it. 

Month/Cycle: 2/2
    CD/DPO: 24/9 
    Timing: EOD
    Typical LP length: ~15 (guessing)
    Testing: not yet.
    R/R: our 8 mo./old puppy who is mostly housetrained decided to pee in the house twice today AND poop once. she spent plenty of time outside today running around w/ her 5 y/o dog-bro & usu. will come tell me if she's got to go--so frustrating!!!! DH has barely been around for the past few days bc of this art thing he's doing (it finishes tomorrow), so i wonder if she's acting out bc she notices he's been missing--or if that's just me projecting? // I passed my prospectus defense earlier today! it's the "last step" of approval grad students need from their committee before going forward w/ the dissertation-- so passing means i can confidently finish writing the first draft of the dissertation over winter break & then defend it/graduate in the spring. i was nervous, but everything went well & i appreciated the feedback &--it's a big yay/relief. 

CS/Q: n/a
  • SpongeWorthySpongeWorthy member
    edited December 2018
    @misshelen86 You are seriously stunning!!

@kagesstarshroom Congrats on passing your prospectus defense!  That must feel like a weight off.  What is your field of study?

@inthewoods23 I’m sorry the IUI procedure  timing is not what you wanted  :( I hope you can work it out somehow.

Thanks for all the tattoo love!  I’m thrilled with how it turned out  :)
    Me: 31 DH: 31
      <3 DS born 6/2017, became a heart angel 8/2018 <3
    CP 3/2019
  • @misshelen86 seriously the perfect spot for such a beautiful photo!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause