Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

GTKY Friday 11/30

You're 16 and it's a Friday night. What are you doing?

Re: GTKY Friday 11/30

• Options
    omg that gif  :D
    Probably going to swim practice, then Chili's, then the movie theater with my friends. We were wild. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm the coolest one here by far. Know what I was doing? Working. Oooh, so much fun. I was not cool in HS so even if I hadn't been working, I wouldn't have been doing anything fun.
  • Options
    Agreed with @MollyH1987!

i was in color guard in high school and we performed at Friday night football games. 
    TTC #1: September 2013, BFP 01/01/14, DS 09/14
    TTC #2: October 2018, BFP 02/02/19, EDD 10/14/19

• Options
    @stephanie123456 Yay fellow "band nerd"!

I marched flute the first two years and then switched to percussion my last two years.

Me: 31  DH:35
    Started TTC in June 2014
    Started seeing RE in June 2015
    HSG in July 2015 = normal, started Clomid/Ovidrel/IUI cycle in August 2015
    Cycle #3 in October afforded 1st month of mature follicles - underwent IUI
    BFP on 10/27/15 - EDD 7/8/16
    DD#1 born on 7/1/16

TTC #2 in September 2018
    BFP on 12/2/18 - EDD 8/16/19
    Team Green!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I had one friend with a car, so she used to drive us all around. That’s it... drove around. Maybe we’d get snacks but that’s about it..
  • Options
    @chichiphin lol LOVE IT. Right there with you on the chucks and tons of eyeliner, but I was definitely not cool enough to be going to a frat party. 

TBH I was probably tucked away in my parents house with a girlfriend or two playing ouija board and sneaking sips out of my dad's whiskey. My parents kept a close eye me until I was about 27  :D

• Options
    TBH, there were no real ragers involved as she went to a small lib arts school. Pretty tame actually. I found out what partying really was once I got to my big ten university haha 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• Options
    I was in drama club, so I was probably either at rehearsal or doing a show.  Either that or at my friend's house watching movies.  I wasn't a very interesting teen. 
  • Options
    With my bff watching movies and having pizza. Either chick flicks or documentaries. Or we would crank the tunes and have a dance party! 

Me: 35 DH: 35
    TTC since 9/2018
    Dx: MFI
    10/19- First RE visit
    2/20- DH had surgery for bilateral varicoceles 
    7/20- IUI with 5 mg letrozole- BFN
    9/20- IVF. 9 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 7 blasts, 4 PGT-A normal
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/20- FET #1- transferred one 4AB- BFN
    3/21- FET #2- transferred one 3AB- BFP! Due Dec 2021
    12/21- Baby girl born!

• Options
    like many others this time of year I was at a high school football game, just as a fan. all of my friends and my boyfriend were preforming in some way, so there were just a few of our group that were actually in the stands. Outside of football season, I was being super cool hanging with my boyfriend and probably his parents...or at the movies because there was NOTHING else to do in my home town. we didn't even have chain restaurants. 

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• Options
    I had a boyfriend so eating dinner and "watching " a movie. 
  • Options
    Yay @MollyH1987 and @stephanie123456- me too!

I would have been at a football game because I was in the marching band. Then, for home games, we went to Big Boy after.... pretty awesome! Ha
    November Siggy Contest - Thanksgiving Fails!
    Image result for joey turkey friends
  • Options
    @kiki047 ehh I think they had an idea. They knew my best friend was a freshman in college and let me go stay the night most weekends. I was also given two rules: no drinking & driving and if I ever got arrested I had to stay the night in jail. Oh and I could ALWAYS call if I was in trouble with very few questions asked. 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• Options
    I would've also been at a football game, or in the winter - basketball.  Afterwards, or if no game, we'd drive around the main street in my hometown and go to Sonic.  If it was a crazy night, maybe a field party.
  • Options
    Hanging out with DH or working
  • Options
    At a friends making poor choices
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @marebear15 Heyyyyyy fellow homeschooler!

Friday night at 16, likely reading a good book, or drama club practice. At 17, I'd already been dating DH and we would have been snuggled up on the couch watching a movie. 
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • Options
    Working as well. Such fun. I was a mcds manager so I just bossed people older then me around lol
  • Options
    one of these things, for sure:
    1) at my (still) BFF's house, in his basement w/ our big group of friends, playing games or watching movies
    2) in someone's backyard where a local band that probably sucks is playing, standing around trying to look cool
    3) at home on AIM chatting w/ whoever's up/around trying to think of "cool" away messages in case my crush/es read/s them
  • Options
    @holly321 i played SO MUCH Tony Hawk my sophomore year of college--my bf at the time was obsessed with how "good" I was even though mostly I would just mash the buttons.
    @icking82 & @cpiper39 & @Avrilmai & @MollyH1987 omg right how could i forget HS football was on Friday nights this time of year. i think i'd maybe still go at 16 w/ my dad sometimes to his alma mater's home games--wasn't until i was 18 that i had marching band friends from my high school & we'd go to "the diner" after the games. i guess i could have added a 4th option easily which would have been...
    4) at the diner, sitting in the smoking section even though none of us smoked, ordering a hot tea & stealing everyone's fries