TTC After a Loss

November TWW

2»

Re: November TWW

• @mwmiller4 thanks, but I’m out AF showed up today. Two more months for femara to work and then a year of slim chances oh natural. Sigh. 
  • On 5dpo and my temps are looking just like they did the last time I had a pos test. I’m trying not to get too excited and to stay calm...because I know that can easily mean nothing at all. Just waiting, waiting, waiting. 

Id normally test at 8dpo on Sunday, but I’d really like to wait until this time next week.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @thshaw good luck holding out.   I usually wait until 10 DPO and even that’s too early 
  • @thshaw good luck on the wait!

CD: 34.....and a BFN this morning so now I'm confused.

I'm not sure if anyone has had this but this is my second cycle post MC in September. I usually have a longer cycle around 30/31 days but now it looks like this is a bit off. I also O'd on Cycle day 21.

Please let me know your experiences if possible, now I'm just looking forward to AF and a normal cycle.
  • @c1kc1kpol1cn1k I had a d&c on March 1. That month I didn't O until cd27 (usually 15 to 17) and only had a 10day LP giving me a 37 day cycle. After that, O was back to normal and LP got 1 day longer each month until I was back to 13. It felt like an eternity. Things take some time to get back to consistent and will likely be different the before the MC. You'll have a "new" normal.
  • thank you @prpl11butterfly for the quick feedback. Looks like I will just need time :)