Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Natural miscarriage or ...:.

At 9 weeks we lost our sweetling. We are grieving :(.

The doctor told me I have 3 options:
-1 natural miscarriage
-2 medicine induced miscarriage
-3 extraction

i hate all of these options. I hate this decision. How does one decide the best of the worst?

I would appreciate any insight or experience anyone would like to share.

**Child and Loss Mentioned**

~~~God's Promises are Good and True! ~~~

Baby boy born 6/3/13 after 13 cycles :)
Angel Baby Loss November 2018.
  Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Natural miscarriage or ...:.

• Options
    So sorry for your loss.  For me I was given those same options.  I chose d & c because it was the fastest guaranteed way of ending it so I could move forward emotionally as well as get back to TTC sooner than later.  I hope you find the decision that works best for you.  
  • Options
    Thank you for sharing
    **Child and Loss Mentioned**

~~~God's Promises are Good and True! ~~~

Baby boy born 6/3/13 after 13 cycles :)
    Angel Baby Loss November 2018.
      Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I picked D&C because I couldn't deal with waiting for things to happen.  I started bleeding at the start of a three day weekend and that was more than enough for me. 
  • Options
    I’m so sorry you are having to go through this. I’ve had 2 d&c’s and 3 natural. Emotionally, I prefer the natural and physically, the d&c is easier for me. Waiting for something to happen naturally is nerve wracking, but I felt more at peace with everything after.
  • Options
    I had two miscarriages and they were both after 10 weeks so I was told I should have a d&c both times. I was surprised how little it hurt. The next day I didn't even need Advil. But I didn't like the fact that I had to go under anasthesia. That was the worst part for me.