July 2019 Moms

YAY!!!!!! July 2019 Mamas introduce yourselves :)

Re: YAY!!!!!! July 2019 Mamas introduce yourselves :)

• Hello Mommas! This is my first time posting on the bump so pardon me if I do it wrong! Just found out we’re expecting yesterday with an estimated duedate of 7/27/2019 based off my LMP. This baby was a surprise so we’re still trying to wrap our heads around it! I have a son who is 4. I am 34 and my SO is 35. I am going to be calling tomorrow to make an appointment! My son was a c/s so I am anticipating that this baby will be a repeat c/s. I am a NICU nurse so my anxiety is already through the roof! Have any of you Mommas had kiddos of the same sex and felt more nauseated with one than the other? I was never very nauseous  with my 4 y.o. But have already felt more queasy with this pregnancy. Really hoping for a baby brother!
  • @nursinggirl84@yahoo.com Welcome! You may want to change your username so that it's not your personal email address, just for privacy's sake :) 
  • Loading the player...
  • FTM here! Just got married last month and we’re pregnant before my 29th bday. ❤️ EDD is on Jul 21! 😊 Hoping to learn a lot from everyone here! 🤰🏻
  • Hello! My name is Ashley and I'm a techer in SC. I'm 32 and my DH is 38. This is our first pregnancy! I think my EDD is about 7/23. We have our first Dr appointment on 12/11. I'm both excited and nervous for my first pregaancy and baby! We tried for about a year with no luck and took a break from trying to travel. We just started trying again 3 months ago and we got our first positive result a week ago! Yay! I look forward to using this community board to gain insight into all that comes with pregnancy and parenting! 
  • Hi mamas 🥰  I’m Victoria! My SO and I are in our early 20s and our little one is growing fast at 7 weeks weeks!  We are so excited for our little love to grow and arrive in the middle of July. Unfortunately I’ve had a MC before, but all good feelings with pregnancy #2! 😊   We’re doing some traveling in December back home to Southern California, so I’m feeling some anxiety about traveling while being so early, but all should be good! 
  • jpabumpjpabump member
    edited November 2018
    Hi Ladies! Congrats to you all! Figured I'd introduce myself I'm Jessica 32 husband is 33. We decided on IVF after an ectopic pregnancy earlier this year. I am 6weeks1d after first cycle EDD is Jul 20. I also suffer from PCOS and HSG exam revealed right tube was partially blocked. Praying for a healthy pregnancy and baby. Nice to meet you all!
  • My name is Kristen and I'm from Guelph, Ont. First pregnancy and I'm due July 18. Had the confirmation test at 4 weeks and meet the midwives next Thursday, which will be 8 weeks. We're really excited!

P.S... what does DH stand for? New to the lingo... and everything else pregnancy related!  ;)
  • Hi everyone. I’m 28 years old and DH is 29. I’m 5w3d and EDD is July 26, which is a day before my birthday :) This will be our first and we’re so excited! Everything is very new and unfamiliar but we’re ready for this adventure. 
  • @heml Hi! Congratulations!!!! It wasn't meant for me this time around and I'm heading back to the TTGP boards now but I hope you and everyone else here have lovely permanent stays and enjoy every minute of it! Take care! <3

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @SA0012 So sorry, take care of yourself ❤ hope you make it back soon
  • @SA0012. I'm so sorry. Take care of yourself. Huge hugs  ❤️ 
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • @SA0012 so sorry! Thinking about you 
  • Hi everyone! I’m about 5-6 weeks along but I have my first ultrasound on the 3rd where I’ll find out my due date! I’ve been experiencing some mild pregnancy symptoms like cramping, sore breasts and dull aches, but no morning sickness yet. Very excited. Congrats to everyone 😊
  • edited November 2018
    Hi! My name is Steph and this will be my husband and I’s first baby. Still on a high from our wedding at the end of October and very excited to embrace the next step. EDD is 7/30. Had my confirmation appointment yesterday and have my 8 week appointment all scheduled for right before Christmas. So happy to be part of this community. 
  • Hi, I’m Amy and I’m due 7/29, currently 5w2d. My DH and I have a 16 mo old son. He was born a week late, so I might really be in August, but though I’d like to join here. I didn’t use the bump much last time, but did lurk a little.
  • Hi Ladies! I am 7 weeks with my 3rd baby. My DH & I have a DS who is 8 and a DD who is 4. I am due July 16 going by LMP. Although I will likely be induced a week early. My son was a week late and over 10 pounds. Still gives me the chills lol My first U/S is scheduled for next Tuesday. Anxiously waiting. Looking forward to getting to know you all! 
  • Hello!! I'm 6w5d today with our first! My hubby and I have been married 5 years and after our anniversary this October we decided to start trying . We are so blessed to have gotten pregnant on the first try! I know so many couple's struggle so we are definitely thanking God for this little blessing! So far I've had very sore breasts and exhaustion. I had some nausea the past few days and have alternated between constipation and diarrhea (yuck!) . Today I have almost no nausea today which is both relieving and unsettling lol! Our first appointment is 12/13, 2 days before my bday! It's a little hard to believe there is a little peanut inside me but I'm sure after our first appointment it will sink in!
  • Hi everyone, I’m 38 and this will be my first child. EDD is July 4 (so patriotic!) and I’m excited to be here with all of you! It’s great to see other older moms, too—go, us!
  • @kimnabb and @ashleymac-n-cheese and @mom2b77373 congratulations on your first. As I've posted before, I love seeing first time parents in their 30s! Makes me feel not so old! I'm 33 and hubs is 34 and we've got #1 coming mid-July!

@carmen182 I can understand your disbelief at conceiving so soon after getting your implant removed! That would be such a shock! It's nice to see someone not experiencing a slew of pregnancy symptoms. I'm 7+2 and have had no food related symptoms. I'm trying not to brag, because I'm sure I'll get the "joys" of morning sickness eventually! One thing I've struggled with since I haven't had the "normal" symptoms is to not let my mind run wild with all the bad what-ifs.
  • Me and my husband have been married about a month and just found out as well! Congratulations!
  • Hello. Finally introducing myself after following this board for a little while. I am 29, will be turning 30 a few weeks after this baby! I am an RN on a med surg floor, hubby is a high school physics teacher. We are newlyweds and got married this past July. I’m due July 1st. I have a daughter who is almost 5 from a previous marriage, we are planning on telling her on Christmas Day and I know she’s going to be thrilled. Excited to be here!
  • Hi Everyone! I'm 31 and this will be my first child. My EDD is July 28th. My husband and I have been married for 3 and a half years and are super excited about this pregnancy. I am about 5 weeks and 5 days along as of today. 
  • My name is Amy. I am due 7-8-19, probably have a csection (around) 7-1-19. I am 36 and my hubs just turned 38. I have 2 boys from my previous Marriage, ages 11 & 7. Hubs has in boy from his previous marriage, 4. So, I might be a little salty if this one is another boy, lmao This was an absolutely oops and a surprise. Granted I always wanted more children and left the idea open but had already assumed my time was up. I had been on a weight loss/exercise kit the past three months and so now being sick I feel like a slob. I’m really nervous about the high risk factor for my age, being considered old is very strange as I don’t feel old, I feel quite young actually, but I’m geriatric in breeding years. The amniocentesis test, I’m very fearful of. I’m glad to see other “old” parents here as well. Great to relate too! 🤗🤣
  • @ladysamora Welcome! Don't sweat the age stuff, there are a lot of us here in the second half of our 30s and early 40s! You'll have tons of support from us :) 
  • Thanks! Means the world!
  • @ladysamora welcome! Being a mom to 4 boys isn't so bad. 😉
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • to be honest, I have no clue what I’d do with a girl, she’d be a huge tomboy playing with nerf and Star Wars!
    lol
  • to be honest, I have no clue what I’d do with a girl, she’d be a huge tomboy playing with nerf and Star Wars!
    lol
    I have 4 boys and pregnant with baby #5. Totally banking on this one being a boy too. I'm more of a tomboy myself so the thought of having a girl at this point kind of makes me nervous lol. 
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • @ladysamora 41 here, 2 boys, guessing I'm brewing a third :) I don't think you need to worry about an amnio - as a "AMA" mama they have a blood test - less invasive - they can do instead around 10 weeks.
  • Wonderful wonderful! 
  • Hello sweet mamas!! 

My my name is Morgan and I am 26, I am a foster mama to two babes! Our son came to us at 4 and is now 6.5 and our daughter came to us at 4 days old and is now 2 years old! We are moving towards adoption with both of their cases and in the midst got quite the surprise of a future biological baby coming our way EDD July 25th. I’m so excited to be a part of this group and to connect with you all. My morning sickness, they lie when they call it that.. it’s all day sickness for me. I’m having awful migraines every other day and almost every day I feel nauseous almost all of the day. I’m pretty miserable but trying to stay optimistic. Any advice is extremely appreciated, nothing seems to be helping! Things I’ve tried: small consistent meals throughout the day, lots of water/liquids, saltines, ginger candy, tea.. nothing seems to help! 
  • Hey guys!

im so excited, I’ve been waiting a little while to post due to 2 previous miscarriages at 6 weeks but now I’m 9 weeks and we have finally heard a sting heart rate of 171. I’m 27 and my DH is 28, he’s also a OTR truck driver. My due date is July 4th!