February 2019 Moms
Options

Tuesday ticker change 11/27

Almost December! Can you believe it?!  We've been cooking these turkeys since May.

1. How many weeks? How big is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Rants/Raves/Questions?

4. Any appts this week?

5. GTKY: What was your best bargain find during last weekend's sales, if any?
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Tuesday ticker change 11/27

• Options
    1. How many weeks? How big is baby? 30 weeks, cabbage

2. How are you feeling? Always tired but otherwise ok.

3. Rants/Raves/Questions? We have our second to last antenatal class tonight, and I feel like I've already forgotten everything :)

4. Any appts this week? Saw the midwife yesterday and all looking good still.

5. GTKY: What was your best bargain find during last weekend's sales, if any? Plus size nursing tank tops at almost 70% off, huzzah!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    1. How many weeks? How big is baby? 30 - Brie en brioche

2. How are you feeling? I’m feeling less tired, but moving and walking is pretty painful. Baby girl is head down and her bum/feet/legs are in my ribs. 

3. Rants/Raves/Questions? I can’t believe it’s almost December! The next couple of months are going to fly by. 

4. Any appts this week? I had a great ultrasound! Normally I hate them and they cause a lot of stress, but the ultrasound tech was amazing and so nice! He explained everything and answered all my questions. I have my 30 week appointment with my OB on Thursday. 

5. GTKY: What was your best bargain find during last weekend's sales, if any? I bought a few nursing tops and some clothes for the baby. I don’t think the sales in Canada are as good as they are in the states. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I’m a day late but it’s been crazy for me this past week....

1. How many weeks? How big is baby?
    30 weeks size of a zucchini 

2. How are you feeling? I’m feel pretty good just tired and my back is a little sore

3. Rants/Raves/Questions? This next month is going to be crazy at work and probably going to be working 12 hour shifts all 3 days that I work! It will be nice when it slows down at the beginning of the year.

4. Any appts this week? I had my 30 week appt yesterday. Everything was good, measuring right on track. This was my first appt with a Dr instead of a MW that way I could schedule my c/s if I don’t go into labor naturally. So I now have a scheduled date of 2/11 at 41 weeks..But hopefully I won’t need that appt!!

5. GTKY: What was your best bargain find during last weekend's sales, if any? I got a couple of pj’s for DS and a watch for DH