Pregnant after IF

3rd Trimester Check-in | w/o 11/26

Happy Monday and last week of November!  I'm starting this since @mag1cbeli3ver is all done and I'm not sure if anyone claimed it.

This is a weekly check in for the mamas who have made it to the 3rd trimester!!! If you are in week 28 or past, feel free to join in on the weekly fun. 

• How far along? EDD?
  • How is everyone feeling this week? 
  • Any upcoming appointments? 
  • GTKY: Any black friday / cyber monday scores?
  • Don't forget about HDBD or PIP your nursery!

If you're just joining us please post a: 
  • Mini synopsis in your first post with your EDD
  • How many babies you are pregnant with
  • If you know the gender(s)
  • How you have been feeling in your 3rd tri
Please let us know if you need to be added to the list below:
@Joslynj11 EDD12/1 B/G Twins! Eviction date 11/19!
@mag1cbeli3ver EDD12/1 with a little boy!
@prudence9-2 EDD 12/6 with a little boy! Induction date 11/29!
@Ilky EDD 12/12 with a little boy!
@DecemberDoll27 EDD 12/15 with a little boy!
@artemis618 EDD 12/21 with a little girl!
@tosh24 EDD 1/7 Team Green!
@mayflower513 EDD 2/4 with a little boy!
Pregnancy TickerAbout me: *TW*

Me: 34, DH: 38                                                                                                                                                                                
TTC #1 June of 2014  9/14 BFP, baby boy EDD 5/18/15. Elias (Eli) born 5/13/15 7lb0oz, 19 inches.                                      
Surprise BFP 10/15, live ectopic, lost ruptured tube on 11/5/15 at 8 weeks                                                                              
Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   
HSG 1/18 after no BFPs- diagnosed w/ tubal infertility and referred to RE                                                                     
3/28/18 remaining tube removed                                                                                                                                              
IVF 5/18: 15 retrieved, 11 fertilized, 8 blasts -- (3) 4aa, (2) 5aa (2) 4ba frozen -- fresh transfer of 1 day-5 4aa blast, BFP, EDD 2/4/19

Re: 3rd Trimester Check-in | w/o 11/26

• Thank you for starting us up this week @mayflower513

• How far along? EDD? 37+2, Dec 15th! I can't believe how close I am!
    • How is everyone feeling this week? I have no energy what so ever! And I still have 6 work days to survive! Other than that just normal pregnancy aches and pains.
    • Any upcoming appointments? I have US, NST and OB tomorrow! We will hopefully start talking about delivery! I am on blood thinners so it might qualify me for an induction...
    • GTKY: Any black friday / cyber monday scores? Not really, I am too tired to shop. Amazon is my best friend but I feel like they don't have any deals on the stuff I need.
    • Don't forget about HDBD or PIP your nursery!
    Me 30, DH 39
    TTC since Aug 2015, 
    BFP Apr 2017 - late diagnosed EP, right tube removed, left tube scarred.
    Dx: tubal IF
    IVF Sept 2017, 7 R, 6M, 6F- 4 blasts, 1 transferred fresh - CP
    FET #1 Dec 2017- BFN
    FET #2 Jan 2018- CP
    FET #3 BFP!!! EDD 12/15/2018!
  • @DecemberDoll27 so close!!  Sorry about the no energy!

AFM...
    • How far along? EDD? 30 weeks, Feb 4th.  Still feels kind of far away, maybe because it's next year?
    • How is everyone feeling this week? Feeling ok... still not going to the bathroom often enough.  Hopefully that'll work itself out soon.  I'm very paranoid because my husband cut into a wall in our house and my 3.5 yo had to be included and I didn't want him to get hurt so I went up to supervise and like 5-10 min in I made my husband stop and freaked out that there may be lead paint under there.  We're going to test it tonight but if there is I'm so terrified.  I will ask my OB to give me a blood test I guess but it's not like that would undo anything.
    • Any upcoming appointments? US wednesday, OB Thursday.
    • GTKY: Any black friday / cyber monday scores?  Not really.  I looked around and ended up buying convertible car seats and a camera last week and they never dropped anymore.  A few things dropped a bit but not enough to matter.

TTC #1 June of 2014  9/14 BFP, baby boy EDD 5/18/15. Elias (Eli) born 5/13/15 7lb0oz, 19 inches.                                      
    Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   
    IVF 5/18: 15 retrieved, 11 fertilized, 8 blasts -- (3) 4aa, (2) 5aa (2) 4ba frozen -- fresh transfer of 1 day-5 4aa blast, BFP, EDD 2/4/19

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks for getting us started, @mayflower513!

@DecemberDoll27 Ahhh you're getting so close! Super exciting to be having the delivery convo with your OB. Good luck at your appointment tomorrow!

@prudence9-2 It's baby week!!!!! How are you feeling about everything?

• How far along? EDD? 34+0 | Jan 7
    • How is everyone feeling this week? Tired, sore, and uncomfortable. Uncomfortable mainly from the swelling. It's been getting worse and worse. Almost went to the hospital this morning when I got to work and noticed my lips and around my mouth were super swollen. Then I noticed my throat was scratchy and my sinuses were even more congested than usual which led me to blame it on a a random food reaction since I tried a new cereal this morning (I have really weird food reactions to things, even some I've been eating all my life...). Mouth swelling and itchy throat have subsided 95% but if it happens again, I will go into L&D to make sure it's not PreE since I've been having a lot of issues with swelling this pregnancy.
    • Any upcoming appointments? No OB appointment until next week. Had acupuncture today, massage tomorrow, and chiro on Thursday. 
    • GTKY: Any black friday / cyber monday scores? I started and finished all my Christmas shopping on Black Friday (online)! And finished up all my baby shopping. All in all, I saved about $350. Best finds were probably a bunch of Adidas clothing for DD which I got for under $100 total (she is a little athlete and basically lives in athletic wear) and our car seat which I saved about $100 on. So happy to be done since there is NO way I want to be out shopping in all the chaos at 8-9 months pregnant.
    Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• Well I had my appointment today and my OB and I had a talk. She wants to induce me at 39 weeks +- couple of days due to me being on blood thinners. I am so excited! 
    Even though my cervix is still closed but at least it is soft now. We will schedule an induction date thursday next week when I have my next appointment. I can't believe that it is actually happening. She said I still might go into labor before that on my own. 
    Me 30, DH 39
    TTC since Aug 2015, 
    FET #1 Dec 2017- BFN
    FET #2 Jan 2018- CP
  • mayflower513mayflower513 member
    edited November 2018
    @DecemberDoll27 so exciting!! So soon!  Why does blood thinners make you need to be induced?  

Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   

• @mayflower513 they want to induce me so we can stop blood thinners before delivery. If I go into labor on my own while on them I will not be able to get an epidural. Also in case of CS they will have to do it under general anesthesia. There is also risk of excessive bleeding. But the good news is that the drug I am on only stays in my system for 12 hours so if I have slow labor everything should be ok. I can also skip doses if I feel like something is happening.
    Me 30, DH 39
    TTC since Aug 2015, 
    FET #1 Dec 2017- BFN
    FET #2 Jan 2018- CP
  • more14more14 member
    edited November 2018
    So excited to finally be here!
    A short synopsis - I'm 36, pregnant with my 3rd child, first daughter! EDD 2/17. The other two are twin boys, just turned 4.

• How far along? EDD? 28+2 woot woot
    • How is everyone feeling this week? I was feeling a little under the weather this past weekend, but luckily it seems like my body is finally done with it. Headaches every now and then and random aches here and there, so all in all pretty normal.
    • Any upcoming appointments? US tomorrow to check if the placenta has moved form my cervix. If it hasn't, I'm scheduled for a C-section January 31st. Fingers crossed it's out of the way!
    • GTKY: Any black friday / cyber monday scores? I did all my BF shoppings online. I got some stuff for the dog, clothes for everyone and bedsheets because what I have really needs to go. I also snagged the diaper bag I really wanted! Second hand but that's fine with me. I'm still missing a few items for baby, but it should be ok.
  • mayflower513mayflower513 member
    edited November 2018
    @tosh24 that’s scary about the mouth swelling, I’m glad it went down.  

Welcome @more14!  How did your US go today?

I had one as well and baby is still frank breech and heartbeat is still irregular.  Seemed to be skipping about every 3rd beat.  I’m planning on asking my OB tomorrow about non stress tests and/or a bio physical to make sure everything is ok.  I have so much anxiety over this.

The good news is he is measuring a couple of days ahead and is around 3lb 2oz.

Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   

• @mayflower513 US went as expected, baby is doing well and the placenta is still covering my cervix. Oh well. Another US in 4 weeks but right now we're planning on delivering at the end of January. I have to admit, having it scheduled makes it easier to prepare for birth logistically.
    The heart skipping is scary, I completely understand your anxiety! Fingers crossed everything turns out ok!
  • Big day, @prudence9-2!! Sending all the good vibes for your induction today. Can't wait for an update on you and your little one!!!
    Pregnancy TickerMe: 33, DH: 41
    Started IF Feb. 2014
    PCOS & MFI (low sperm count and motility)
    3 Femara cycles w/natural intercourse over summer 2014, BFN
    1 Clomid cycle w/natural intercourse Nov. 2014, BFN
    IUI March 2015, BFN
    IUI June 2015, BFN
    IUI Oct. 2015, BFN
    IVF Oct. 2016, fresh transfer, 2 day-3 embryos, BFN; nothing to freeze
    IVF Nov. 2017, fresh transfer, 2 day-5 blasts, BFP; ectopic; 1 blast frozen
    FET March 2018, 1 day-5 blast, BFP!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Good luck today @prudence9-2!!! Sending lots of positive thoughts and good vibes for a smooth induction. Can't wait to hear your baby news!!! 

@more14 Welcome to 3rd tri!

@mayflower513 Sorry the irregular heartbeat is still causing so much anxiety. I would be the same way. I hope your OB is receptive to the extra monitoring to give you some peace of mind. Did you have a fetal echo? If so, would your doctor consider re-doing it? I've seen a few PAIF ladies who have gotten a second echo done.
    Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• Thank you @tosh24.  They’ll do a biophysical next week and my OB said to come weekly.  He also referred me to the MFM again for a growth scan with a closer look at the heart (not a full echo) for next week.  He’s not overly concerned but doesn’t know the answers to all of my questions (like if it’s a concern that it seems to be getting more irregular/skipping more beats and how to measure the heart rate, with or without the pauses).  He also doesn’t know what it means for delivery since they monitor heart rate to get an idea of how the baby’s doing but with an irregular heartbeat they might not have a sense.  

Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   

• ** Lurking- or not? I am 28 weeks now but will intro next week!

I just wanted to wish @prudence9-2 a smooth induction and delivery!! Can't wait to hear about it!

@mayflower513- sorry to hear about the irregular HB still. I would feel the exact same way and are glad you are getting more monitoring. Praying it normalizes SOON! or at least you get some better answers!!
    History in Spoiler

Age: 32 (same with DH). Together since 2006, Married June 2013 and TTC since August 2015
    Diagnosis: Mild Endo, DOR (AMH of 1.5), Poor Quality Eggs/embryos, Displaced Window of Implantation (ERA Post Receptive)
    March-May 2016: 1 TI and 2 IUIs- BFN 
    June 2016- Laproscopy- found/removed mild endo and confirmed only 1 normal healthy ovary.
    August 2016- IVF #1 with Antagonist Protocol- Cancelled (2 lead follies), converted to IUI- BFN
    Oct-Nov 2016- IVF #2 with Estrogen Priming Micro Lupron Protocol, 2 eggs retrieved, day 3 transfer of 1- BFN
    January 2017- New RE, IVF#3 with Estrogen Priming Antagonist Protocol, 12 eggs, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, 2 day 5 early blasts transferred (none to freeze :(), BFN
    May 2017- Sept 2017- Starting Donor Egg process! Waiting for donor to be available... and then she is pregnant at baseline :(
    Oct 2017- Donor #2: 25R, 22M,18F, 12 blasts frozen! Fresh transfer cancelled due to thin lining with fluid :(
    Nov 2017- Hysterscopy to remove polyp
    Dec 2017- DE FET #1 on 12/8 on 2 perfect blasts- BFN and devastated
    Jan-Mar 2018- ERA #1- Post receptive by 24 hours, ERA #2 RECEPTIVE with 4 days of Progesterone
    Apr 2018- DE FET cancelled for lining issues :(
    Jun 2018- DE FET #2 of two 1AA blasts- first BFP ever! Beta 10dp5dt- 378, Beta 14dp5dt- 2840, Beta 16dp5dt- 4035, beta 18dp5dt- 10916. Due on 2/20 with one baby after a vanishing twin
    Baby Born born early @ 33.5 weeks due to Pre-e
    Back for # 2!
  • Thank you @JamieH2000!  Welcome to 3rd tri :smile:

Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   

• @prudence9-2 Can't wait to hear about your little one!! Best of luck today!
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    2017 - Medicated Cycles & IUI's
    IVF w/ PGS  - January 2018
    FET #1 - April 2018 - BFN
    ERA Cycle May / June 2018
    ERA Biopsy June 2018 ~ Results: receptive (no change)
    FET #2 - July 2018 - BFP <3 Beta #1 - 137 Beta #2 - 410
    U/S #1 7wk1d - HB 144 U/S #2 9w1d HB 166
    Anatomy Scan 1st 11/2/18 2nd AS 11/19
    EDD March 28, 2019
    Baby Girl born 3/26/19  <3

• Hello ladies! Sorry, I’ve been absent for a while. I am off work for the last two weeks and when I don’t have a regular schedule it’s hard to get to online and do anything online. 

I must have missed @mag1cbeli3ver s big day! I hope all is well. @prudence9-2  thinking of you ❤️

Afm, I’m 38w1d and still feeling mostly good. I’ll check back with you gals later but praying for all of us that everything will go right and we’ll have healthy beautiful children soon 🤗
  • @prudence9-2 thinking of you mama! I know yesterday was the big day  <3 can’t wait to hear the update 
    Me: 29 DH:38
    First RE Consult 3/9/2016
    IVF ER 5/5/2016
    23 eggs retrieved; 15 mature; 8 developed to embryos; 6 frozen day 5; 2 frozen day 6
    Transfer canceled OHSS
    FET #1 6/2/2016 transferred 2 embryos
    Beta #1 6/15/2016 BFN
    FET #2 8/1/2016 transferred last 2 embryos (lost 4 in the thaw)
    Beta #1 8/12/16 BFN
    IVF #2: Started stims 12/2 
    ER #2 12/14/2016; 16 follies retrieved, 8 fertilized to day 1, 4 frozen day 5, and 1 frozen day 6
    Praying my frosties are strong through the next thaw FX
    FET # 3 2/07/2017 2 embabies thawed 2 embabies transferred
    2/14/2017 *TW* First ever BFP
    Beta #1 2/20/2017 277 Beta #2 2/23/2017 8,945...did I hear you right!
    3/10/2017 One beating heart HR 168!! So very happy
    3/10/2017 Official graduate from Jones Institute for Reproductive Health!! Couldn't help but cry
    6/8/2017 Anatomy Scan proves ITS A GIRL! 
    10/30/17 An angel was Born; Riley Charlize 7:50 AM my heart is so full
    *Praying that 3 is our charm*