Baby Names
Options

Need help with Baby Boy's name!

We have finally narrowed it down to 3 names, and I really like all of them so much that I can't seem to decide!  What are your opinions?... :smile:

Need help with Baby Boy's name! 53 votes

Luke
60% 32 votes
Peyton
0% 0 votes
Cameron
39% 21 votes

Re: Need help with Baby Boy's name!

• Options
    I prefer traditional and/or classic names and so I picked Luke. 
  • Options
    Our last name is Batorski if that helps too!  This is so hard, I don't know how people do it!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Peyton and Cameron are both used fairly often as unisex names. I don't know if that makes a difference to you.

I prefer Lucas with the nn Luke but even just as Luke it would still win out over the other 2.
    this is my backup acct.
    prevously helloblueeyes

Me:32 DH:33 Married:04/2012 DD:07/2014 
     BFP 8/14/2018 #2 due 4/18/2019
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @llhfreedom With a 3-syllable last name, I think a shorter name best balances it out. Luke gets my vote.
  • Options
    Thank you for the help everyone!  I am really leaning towards Luke also. I like them all, but for some reason that one is just stuck in my head!
  • Options
    Lucas Peyton Batorski
  • Options
    Luke,
    Unfortunately Cameron and Peyton are awesome names, but is "going to the girls" :(
  • Options
    @harpseal135 I completely agree.  I think that's why I was leaning a little more toward Luke.  We officially took Peyton off the list this week!  
  • Options
    I've always loved Cameron as a boys name.  A friend's brother is Cameron and everyone calls him Cam for short which I love.
    #1 EDD 01/10/19; Team Green!
    TTC #1 since 01/16; Unexplained IF; Low AMH; Conceived naturally
    Married 11/12; Dating 05/05
    Me: 36  DH: 37