January 2019 Moms

PGAL Nov & Dec

Just checking in ladies.  How is everyone doing as we approach our EDDs?

Re: PGAL Nov & Dec

• Big big hugs. Due dates and loss dates will always sting I think. We’re approaching one of my would have been due dates and I try to focus on the babe we’re preparing to bring home. I’ll never forget (I have a tattoo for all my angels) but I hope to not let it derail my happiness either. 
    TW

M/C 06/09/2011
    DS 05/29/2013
    M/C 02/14/2017 
    M/C 06/05/2017 
    C/P 03/01/2018
    BFP 05/17/2018 EDD 01/27/2019 
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you @ladystout08 it sort of hit me like a ton of bricks right before I left work and I needed to dump out my feelings.  I'm sorry for your losses too. It's hard to not think about when holidays are around the corner 
  • Sending lots of love your way today. Loss dates are definitely hard, but it sounds like you are doing a great job of working through those emotions in healthy ways. I don’t think any of us will ever stop wondering about those babies we never got to meet. This pregnancy has been a strange mix of emotions since I’m due six days after my due date for the baby we lost. 
    married 7.11.09
    Me: 31 DH: 36
    DD (14) and DS (11) adopted from US Foster care December 2016
    BFP April 24, 2018 | EDD December 29, 2018
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • @galactickates thank you for starting this. I'm sending all the hugs your way, I feel the same way about just needing to get it out sometimes.

Dec. 1 is the due date for the angel I lost in April. It is also the day that we will be taking maternity pictures, celebrating our sweet little girl on the way. I have so many emotions as the day approaches, ALL the feelings. So, so grateful to have a healthy little girl on the way so soon after. So fucking sad about what could have been. I have a weird feeling that our angel was a boy, but I'll never know. We would have had a babe for Christmas this year, which brings up even more yearning. All the adorable little Santa outfits I see at the store are a constant reminder. 

I'm glad I'll have the distraction of keeping myself busy that day, but will also probably come home after the shoot and let myself feel down as needed. 
  • Big hugs to all of you ladies. My angel would have been around 3 months right now. So I definitely share in your pain. Also the date of my D&C for my MMC was January 10th. My EDD for this baby is 1/26. I like @kianarain suspect that my angel baby was a boy. Loving thoughts sent to all of you mamas and all the ones who still suffer in silence. Here’s to the new year and our rainbows 🌈 
  • @galactickates hugs. Due dates are definitely difficult. Mine was 11/8 and I feel the exact same way. I'm so blessed, but still sad. It's hard to believe there would have been a baby at Thanksgiving & Christmas this year. Hugs your way.
    Me: 31 I DH: 31
    Met: 9/8/08; Engaged: 9/8/11; Married 6/30/12
    TTC#1: 8/2013; BFP: 9/30/13; born June 2014 (boy)
    TTC#2: 2/2018; BFP: 2/26/18; MC 4/4/18.
    TTC#2: 4/2018; BFP: 5/12/18; EDD: 1/19/19 (boy)
    2 fur babies: Oakley Marley (11.5) & Ava Lynn (2)

BabyGaga
  • tosh24tosh24 member
    edited November 2018
    Big hugs to everyone with EDD/MC anniversaries. They are definitely emotional. I feel like I never will get past the "should have beens". My loss date with my first miscarriage was Nov 15 and I took the day off of work (I do that every year) to just have a good cry and then do some self-care things like get a massage. I am so grateful for this baby that I'm carrying, but my heart still hurts for the ones I will never get to mother here on earth. I am so thankful that my story looks like it's going to get a happy ending, but the journey to get here was tough and it all feels somewhat bittersweet. 
    Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• Echoing hugs and shared sympathies to all of us that know how this feels. The baby we lost in February was due the same day my sister had my niece, who is now 9 weeks old; holding that little girl during Thanksgiving and my baby showers is completely surreal and such an indescribable emotional space. I'm so happy and so grateful to be so close to finally getting a take home baby... but I still miss the ones that didn't get to be. 

Andrea -- FTM at 39!