Trying to Get Pregnant

TFAS w/o 11/26

**This is a check-in for those with babies/children at home. Please be mindful that the discussion of living children in the WTO/TWW threads is prohibited unless extremely pertinent to your current cycle.** 
**If you are having a hard day re TTC or TTCAL, please note that this thread will discuss living children and/or issues specifically dealing with parenting and/or babies. Pregnancy may also be mentioned. Please lurk at your own discretion.**

What number are you trying for? 
Month/Cycle?
WTO/TWW? 
Ages of other child(ren)? 
Any thoughts about this cycle? 
Any questions? 
Rant/Rave/Brag:
GTKY: What Christmas tradition are you looking forward to doing with your child(ren) this year?

Re: TFAS w/o 11/26

• @daisy0322 I hope he loves the lights this year! The holidays are so magical with little ones. 

What number are you trying for? 2

Month/Cycle? 24/benched pending testing 

WTO/TWW? WTO, benched

Ages of other child(ren)? 3 y/o

Any thoughts about this cycle? No. Trying to get better with temping this cycle. 1 week until my re appt. 

Any questions? None

Rant/Rave/Brag: Pulled out all the Christmas decorations and did lots of shopping this weekend. I was able to get the paw patrol fire truck for ds on a good sale this week, so I can’t wait to give it to him.

GTKY: What Christmas tradition are you looking forward to doing with your child(ren) this year? I just got tickets to have dinner with Santa next weekend, which I can’t wait to see ds’ reaction to. I’m also excited to take him to pick out our Christmas tree. I love the holidays so I’m really just looking forward to doing everything. He’s at a great age and is really into everything this year. 
  • Loading the player...
  • What number are you trying for? 

Month/Cycle?
    3/2

WTO/TWW? 
    TWW

Ages of other child(ren)? 
    Almost 2.5 years

Any thoughts about this cycle? 
    Excited I saw an LH surge tracking with OPKs and first time using a couple fertility/pregnancy apps to track everything

Any questions? Not right now

Rant/Rave/Brag:
    Dropped a hammer on my toe this weekend so now hobbling around at work with open toed shoes when it's 35 degrees outside haha

GTKY: What Christmas tradition are you looking forward to doing with your child(ren) this year?
    Our town is known for Christmas so wanting to take her on a North Pole Express, which is a Santa/Christmas-themed train ride through the city.

Me: 31  DH:35
    Started TTC in June 2014
    Started seeing RE in June 2015
    HSG in July 2015 = normal, started Clomid/Ovidrel/IUI cycle in August 2015
    Cycle #3 in October afforded 1st month of mature follicles - underwent IUI
    BFP on 10/27/15 - EDD 7/8/16
    DD#1 born on 7/1/16

TTC #2 in September 2018
    BFP on 12/2/18 - EDD 8/16/19
    Team Green!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hi, just intro'ed in the newbie thread!

What number are you trying for?  2

Month/Cycle? 1/1

WTO/TWW?  WTO

Ages of other child(ren)? DS, 20 mo

Any thoughts about this cycle? Nope!

Any questions? Nope!

Rant/Rave/Brag: Really trying to get started with Christmas shopping today since I always seem to fall behind and it ends up frustrating at the end! Brag but also Rant.. I got up early and worked this morning AND exercised! Now I'm exhausted and its only 10:15, lol.

GTKY: What Christmas tradition are you looking forward to doing with your child(ren) this year? We did get breakfast with Santa tix so we'll see.. DS is really scared of a lot of stuff so I'm not sure he's going to like it very much. He was terrified at Halloween. I guess I am looking forward to doing the Christmas eve routine stuff with him, jammies, cookies for Santa, all that stuff. 
  • edited November 2018

Month/Cycle? 7/7

WTO/TWW? WTO

Ages of other child(ren)? Officially 1.5 on Thursday!!

Any thoughts about this cycle? Hoping for good timing and to be on the “good” side of the stats this time. 

Any questions? Nah.

Rant/Rave/Brag: I made DS a little Christmas tree he could decorate this weekend! It’s super cute and he was instantly drawn to the “ornament” that was picture of him with his beloved fox. He is now intent on destroying every “ornament” I made by tasting the texture of the Velcro on the back. 😂

Last year I did a Christmas Eve box with PJs (matching ones for DS and I - woo hoo Old Navy!!) and a book. Haven’t decided yet if we’re going to chance it and do a visit with Santa because...toddler. 

*edit because words
  • @daisy0322 The Zoo lights sound like fun!!

@kbrown2385 Dinner with Santa sounds like the greatest invention ever!! I’m a little bummed I never did that as a kid, lol! Was YS not into Christmas at 2? I’m just wondering when it’s going to “click” for DS. I’m thinking it’s prolly the 2-3 age. 

@MollyH1987 That train ride sounds like so much fun! Also, super cool that your town is really into Christmas. Here...not so much. Although Palm trees aren’t as much fun to decorate on your lawn. Lol!
  • What number are you trying for? 3
    Month/Cycle? 7/4

WTO/TWW? WTO

Ages of other child(ren)? 6&3 

Any thoughts about this cycle? Still just trying to figure out where I am in it. 

Any questions? nope

Rant/Rave/Brag: I was so sad to see the boys go back to school this morning. We had such a wonderful week last week and I enjoy having so much extra time with them. It is nice to get back to a schedule for the next couple of weeks though. 

GTKY: What Christmas tradition are you looking forward to doing with your child(ren) this year? I mentioned this in last weeks post and I haven't had a chance to elaborate on it, ( @lillywonderland I added some pics so you can see!) but we make a Christmas craft tree every year and it is so gaudy and tacky. It is the absolute best tree in the house and I keep all the ornaments and box them up after we take the tree down! Last year we did popcorn garland, but with the new puppy I don't think that is happening this year. We may try and make paper garland this year. Pics in spoiler of the tree and our first ornaments of the year!

• klmcguireklmcguire member
    edited November 2018
    @daisy0322 I got most of my shopping done this weekend as well. While it was great to check that off the list, my pocket book and Dave Ramsey are hating me! 

@kbrown2385 I hope this week passes fast for you. 

@MollyH1987 I have always wanted to do a train ride that is Polar Express themed! They always look so fun. I sure hope your foot gets to feeling better, ouch.

• kbrown2385kbrown2385 member
    edited November 2018
    @lillywonderland  He hated Santa so we didn’t get any pictures with him the last 2 years. We saw some lights, which he loved, but for the most part, he wasn’t too into it. He’s very excited for all the decorations and getting our tree and has been taking nonstop about Santa so far. He understands the concept better this year. Also, I think decorated palm trees are hysterical and you should totally do it. 

Edit for words
  • klmcguireklmcguire member
    edited November 2018
    @lillywonderland I love the Christmas Eve box tradition! It's so sweet! I buy Christmas pjs with the intention of doing something like this, then I get excited and give them the pjs early. 

Edited because I hit enter to quick. 

• @daisy0322 - Yay for hopping aboard the FF train. Did your membership for the other app expire?
    Sounds like you got a lot of fun toys for your DS! I'm mostly going for tons of stocking stuffers because I know DD is going to have fun pulling them out and putting them back in the stocking.

@kbrown2385 - Where do you do dinner with Santa? I've never heard of it but it sounds fun!

@MollyH1987 - Ouch! That hammer/foot accident sounds painful. Glad you O'd on your own this cycle!

@creamcheeseplease - Haha, sounds like me when I exercise. I tend to do better in the afternoon/evening.

@lillywonderland - A toddler tree sounds like so much fun! I think DD is a little young for it, but maybe next year. Where did you get yours?

@klmcguire - A craft tree is a neat idea! Do you have a regular tree too?

What number are you trying for? #2
    Month/Cycle? 7/7
    WTO/TWW? WTO
    Ages of other child(ren)? 14 months
    Any thoughts about this cycle? Same ole, same ole. Just riding this emotional rollercoaster.
    Any questions? 
    Rant/Rave/Brag: DD learned "car" this weekend and "vroom, vroom." She also copied me when I said "beep, beep." Can you tell she spent most of vacation watching out the window?
    GTKY: What Christmas tradition are you looking forward to doing with your child(ren) this year? When we were kids, my parents only let us open stockings before they got ready on Christmas morning. I can't wait to watch DD tear into her stocking. She'll probably pull everything out, examine it, and then place everything back into it. She loves putting things "away."
  • @marebear15 Umm... We have like 4 trees. I am embarrassed by my tree count this year. Living room, boys room, kitchen (craft) and front porch. I also want to buy another one for my upstairs landing. MH stopped me there though.  I claim the living room tree and no one is allowed to touch that tree. The boys get to decorate their own, this years its Star Wars themed, and then obv our craft tree looks bare now, but in a couple weeks it will be full! The front porch one only has lights on it and is nothing special.  So they all have a purpose, I guess haha

• What number are you trying for? 2

Month/Cycle? 4

WTO/TWW? I think TWW now, but will take a day or two to confirm.

Ages of other child(ren)? F'17

Any thoughts about this cycle? Very hopeful, If yesterday was O we had really good timing! 

Any questions? If anyone has night weaned (but still day nursing), how did that impact your cycles regulating?

Rant/Rave/Brag: I impulse purchased OPKs at Target over the weekend. I know I probably missed it, but what can I say?

Tree decorating! 
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • @daisy0322 Lucky girl! I don't think I'm doing much shopping this year because DS has his bday in September and we were able to hide most of his gifts in a closet so I figured we would re-wrap those. Also, I LOVE the zoo lights! Have fun!!

@kbrown2385 Very cool! Breakfast with Santa sounds like it will be a blast and your son is the perfect age for enjoying it!

@MollyH1987 Yay for your LH surge! And I'm so sorry about your poor toe!! 

@creamcheeseplease Sounds like a fantastic morning! That's more than I did all weekend.

@lillywonderland Happy early 1/2 birthday to your LO! And that's a super cute idea about the Christmas tree.

@klmcguire I feel ya about the going back to school part. Very bittersweet. 

@marebear15 That sounds absolutely adorable. I seriously love that age.

@WinchesterGirl Hope that you didn't miss your FW! Keeping my FX.

What number are you trying for? #2

Month/Cycle? 2/2

WTO/TWW? I believe TWW, I think I O'd yesterday

Ages of other child(ren)? 4

Any thoughts about this cycle? This is only the 2nd cycle for TTC #2, and I keep looking back at my conception cycle for DS. I O'd on CD22-ish for that but last cycle, my LH surge was around CD17. I seriously didn't believe would O this early but got blazing positive OPKs this weekend for CD 15-17 so I guess maybe my body is different now..? 

Any questions? Not particularly.

Rant/Rave/Brag: Stupid BBT didn't show my temp yesterday for long enough and I didn't see it! And the stupid memory function wouldn't work. So I'm discarding my temp that I took after that (since I used a different thermometer). 

GTKY: What Christmas tradition are you looking forward to doing with your child(ren) this year? DS is TOTALLY into Xmas this year so I want to do ALL THE THINGS! But particularly looking at lights, tree shopping, santa train ride.
    TTC #1: September 2013, BFP 01/01/14, DS 09/14
    TTC #2: October 2018, BFP 02/02/19, EDD 10/14/19

• @WinchesterGirl I'm still day nursing and so far my O has just been a +/- a day or two from expected since my first period back 

@stephanie123456 having kids at Christmas is the best! My son is 1 so he's enjoying everything but in a year or two I think will be the best Christmas ever

@marebear15  the other app I was using was free... I didn't pay for the FF upgrade either though. 

@lillywonderland my son is 1 and he was okay with santa as long as I stood off to the side so I wasn't in pictures but still close enough in case of "emergency" haha we just did it because grandparents always like the picture though.
  • daisy0322:  Get it, girl!  So much shopping done!  My DD is getting a toy kitchen, so I spent the weekend cleaning it up (it's off of FB marketplace) and adding a few extra hooks and shelves.  I bought her "food" and the pots and pans, too.  I *may* be more excited about this than she will be!

@kbrown2385:  dinner with Santa sounds so fun!

@MollyH1987:  Hammer to foot sounds awful.  Hope it's better soon.

@klmcguire:  the craft tree is amazing!!  And you can never have too many trees!  We put up a 2nd in our family room (my nice no-touch tree is in our "formal" living room) and I put all the non-breakable ornaments on it.  DD is loving redecorating it for me.

@creamcheeseplease:  welcome!!  And great user name.

----

What number are you trying for?  2

Month/Cycle?  cycle 5

WTO/TWW?  WTO

Ages of other child(ren)? 2 y (almost 2.5)

Any thoughts about this cycle? nope

Any questions? nah

Rant/Rave/Brag:  I also got decorated for Christmas this weekend, and just have our outdoor lights to finish up.  Got some Christmas shopping done, too - so I'm pretty excited.  

GTKY: What Christmas tradition are you looking forward to doing with your child(ren) this year?  I always loved going to Christmas eve church, and I'm excited to take DD this year.  We've been trying to do a few minutes of the worship service recently (the music and congregational readings), so I'm optimistic that she might enjoy it.
  • @stephanie123456 My cycle is different now too! It used to be 27 days, now 24. Also, I used to have a slow temp rise, now it's super fast. Also, I know what you mean about being obsessed with your last conception cycle. I look at that cycle ALL THE TIME. Like trying to figure out what was special about it and how to do it again.

@marebear15 I love the learning words phase. Now DD is 25 months and I swear she knows them all. Just this morning she said "Now wait a minute" to me. 😂

@klmcguire I love the sound of a Star Wars tree!! That's a great idea.

@creamcheeseplease welcome, friend! (I can already tell we're friends because your name is like one of my favorite sentences). 

Month/cycle: 6 

WTO/TWW: TWW holla! 

Ages of other children? 2

Any thoughts about this cycle? Honestly trying not to think about it. 

Any questions? Nah

R/R/Brag: not really. I had a sort of depressing fight with DH last night and we rarely fight. He told me I coddle DD and I can't stop thinking about that. He also said I spend too much time on my phone so less Bump Time at home for me :(

GTKY: One thing we do is pick up a giving tree gift tag at church for somebody around her age and go pick out a couple presents for a kiddo in need. She HATED that this year (she thought the present should be for her) but I hope she will come to enjoy it as much as I do. 
  • @daisy0322 sounds like you have a lot of fun gifts lined up! I'm excited to bring DD to Zoo Lights this year too! We haven't tried before, but I think she's old enough now to really get excited about it!

@kbrown2385 ooh, dinner with Santa sounds awesome! I too love everything about the holiday season!

@MollyH1987 ouch! I hope your toe feels better! I fractured my toe in February in New England when I was in the eighth grade, so I feel you.

@creamcheeseplease welcome! My DD also gets pretty overwhelmed but the funny thing is that she loves Santa, all things Halloween and the Easter Bunny. It's just real people she can't stand.  :D

@lillywonderland last year when DD was about your DS's age, we found a free Santa for her to visit. That way, if she hated it, at least we didn't waste any money! She ended up doing fine, but wouldn't sit on his lap.

@klmcguire I love that tree!

@marebear15 we had that tradition growing up, too! Otherwise me and my sister would drive our parents crazy. We literally never slept on Christmas Eve.

@WinchesterGirl GL to you!

@stephanie123456 my cycles changed a lot after DD was born. I used to have a 12 day LP too, but that's gone kaput... it's just a new normal we have to get used to, I guess.

@lcking82 that sounds like a fun tradition! The church I used to go to had a kids' corner set up right in the front so little ones could draw and color during service. I wish every church would do that.

@jennifer_louise ooh, I love that tradition! I'm sorry you had a fight with DH. We definitely fight a lot more now that we have a kid.

Month/Cycle? 5/6

WTO/TWW?  WTO - FW I think!

Ages of other child(ren)? 2

Any thoughts about this cycle? I am definitely on the MABMBGA train. Let this be my cycle! We are trying a lot harder than we have been!

Any questions? No

Rant/Rave/Brag: I'm super excited because one of my friends is taking DD for a few hours this weekend so DH and I can go out together! I know that doesn't sound like much, but we don't have family around and we literally have left DD only twice to be alone together, so this is like the ultimate luxury for us. And she's not charging us, either!

GTKY: What Christmas tradition are you looking forward to doing with your child(ren) this year? Christmas gets more fun every year that DD gets older, that's for sure. I love taking her to see Christmas lights, and we honestly enjoy everything about the season together. I think it will be fun letting her help decorate cookies this year!
  • @riff323 What in the world does MABMBGA stand for?  :D 

@creamcheeseplease Welcome, and I too share your enthusiasm for cream cheese! 
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • @WinchesterGirl last cycle a lot of women on here were saying, "Make July Baby Month Board Great Again!" So... MABMBGA is a tongue-in-cheek acronym for "Make August Baby Month Board Great Again!" Lol
  • @marebear15 there is an amusement park nearby and for the holidays they dress up the park with lights and do holiday themed shows and events. One of them is a dinner with Santa. He performs the night before Christmas, Mrs claus and the elves come around and hand out cookies and hot chocolate, then you get to go meet and talk with Santa for pictures. Afterwards we get to walk around the park, ride the train and see all the lights. I can’t wait! 
  • @klmcguire - You can never have too many trees! Your house sounds lovely with all the Christmas decorations.

@WinchesterGirl - We cut back on night feedings from 2 to 1 around 6 months and my cycles became more regular in length, but I was still fighting a short LP. Last cycle we completely weaned and my body tried to O 3 separate times, and my cycle ended up being 45 days long.

@stephanie123456 - Are you rewrapping all of the gifts your DS got for his birthday? Will he notice or did he forget about them?

@lcking82 - I love the little toy kitchens! DD is almost ready for it, but not quite. 

@jennifer_louise - Hahah! I know my DD is going to be so sassy when she learns "no" and things like that. She's already so mischievous.

@riff323 - Have fun on your date!!

@kbrown2385 - That sounds like so much fun! I'm sure your LO will enjoy it.
  • What number are you trying for? 2

Month/Cycle? 3

WTO/TWW? WTO

Ages of other child(ren)? 2

Any thoughts about this cycle? None yet. CD 15 with no signs of O.

Any questions? Nope.

Rant/Rave/Brag: Sorry for being MIA, I feel like at this point I should re-intro.  :#

My grandmother passed away a week before Thanksgiving so we had to make an unplanned, whirlwind trip out of town, 4 hours away. Made it home in time to host my first Thanksgiving. My stress levels have been out of control. I think I gave myself a stress migraine last week and have had an ongoing headache which I also attribute to stress. 

With everything going on, I haven't gotten out my Christmas decorations or thought about our anniversary which is this weekend. :/

GTKY: What Christmas tradition are you looking forward to doing with your child(ren) this year? Basically just all of it. Last year she didn’t really get it. This year I think she will understand the magic and excitement.

• @daisy0322 Definitely! Each year has gotten even more fun. 

@jennifer_louise Yay, I'm so glad I'm not the only crazy person that tries to replicate that special cycle that got us KU before. 

@riff323 It's so weird that our cycles have changed so much. 

@marebear15 Yes, basically going to re-wrap anything that we saved from his birthday. I'm hoping he has forgotten, we put the unopened toys away right after his birthday party in late September and he hasn't seen them since. He may slightly remember but will be so excited for new toys and Christmas.
    TTC #1: September 2013, BFP 01/01/14, DS 09/14
    TTC #2: October 2018, BFP 02/02/19, EDD 10/14/19

• @smmatt08 I'm so sorry for your loss. :(
  • @smmatt08:  So, so sorry.  That's definitely a stressful situation.  
  • @smmatt08 I'm so sorry for your loss. Seriously don't worry about being MIA, just do what you need to do to grieve.

@riff323  congratulations on the date night! They're my fav, I feel like a whole new person after! 

@jennifer_louise  I'm sorry y'all are arguing! My H and I agree about a lot of parenting things but we fight about money, it's no fun.

Y'all, I am sitting at work right now and I keep getting hot flashes. These hormones while I continue weaning my son are killing me! Did anyone else have this? 
  • @smmatt08 I’m so sorry for your loss. 

• @daisy0322 I used to get hot flashes - not while weaning, but just randomly throughout life. They suck!
  • @daisy0322 - One of my friends had hot flashes when she weaned. My body was weird and hated nursing hormones. While nursing, my eyesight changed two prescriptions worse, and I was super sensitive to progesterone in the TWW with nausea, horrible cramps, mood swings, etc. I actually feel a lot better now that I'm not nursing anymore. My eyesight is almost back to normal now too!
  • @smmatt08 I am so sorry for your loss. 
  • @smmatt08 Sorry for your loss. Never easy to lose a loved one.

Me: 31  DH:35
    Started TTC in June 2014
    Started seeing RE in June 2015
    HSG in July 2015 = normal, started Clomid/Ovidrel/IUI cycle in August 2015
    Cycle #3 in October afforded 1st month of mature follicles - underwent IUI
    BFP on 10/27/15 - EDD 7/8/16
    DD#1 born on 7/1/16

TTC #2 in September 2018
    BFP on 12/2/18 - EDD 8/16/19
    Team Green!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @kbrown2385 OMG, those palm trees are ridiculous! Ain’t nobody got time for that! LOL. One year we did decorate just one palm tree in our yard, ala Corona. It wasn’t quite as successful as the beer commercial! Those palm trees are flippin’ tall!

@klmcguire I LOVE your craft tree!! Thank you for showing me what it looked like. For the life of me I couldn’t conceptualize it, but now it makes perfect sense to me!

@marebear15 This isn’t the one I made, but it is where I got the idea from (Pinterest). I made the tree out of green poster board. 

@WinchesterGirl I night weaned at 9 months(ish) and that’s basically when my cycles returned. It’s been 9 months since then and my cycles have been slowly returning to what they were before getting KU. 

@stephanie123456 Aww, how cute YS is into Christmas now!! 

@smmatt08 As others have said, I am truly sorry for your loss. I hope that you all have the strength to remember the good times with a smile and not a tear. 

@icking82 Good luck with taking your LO to your worship service!! I am sure she’ll be an angel! Is it at midnight or earlier? 

@jennifer_louise Fights are no bueno. But, to find the silver lining, it’s good to fight now and then. It shows that you won’t let resentment build up. We’re not always going to agree with everything our spouse does and it’s important to advocate for ourselves. Also...make-up sex! 😉

@riff323 What are you guys going to do for your date?!? DH and I were just lamenting at the fact that we haven’t been to the movies since we were KU! Lol.

@daisy0322 I haven’t had any issues with out of whack hormones, but we weaned really gradually.
  • @marebear15 in general I was a lot better while nursing but horemone shifts are rough for me too.

@riff323 I've gotten hot flashes on and off since I was pregnant, they really do suck!

@lillywonderland I'm not sure we could get any more gradual with our weaning we've been dropi g one feed at a time every 3-4 weeks. Now we are at every other day. I was afraid of what stopping cold turkey would do to my post partum depression. I just got it under control a few months ago.
  • @lillywonderland we're going to go Christmas shopping for DD and then out to dinner! Even if we end up at the food court with fast food, it will be nice to just be the two of us!
  • Hi everyone! I just posted on the intro thread and hope you don't mind me jumping in here.   

Month/Cycle? IUD is getting removed in less than two weeks.  :#

WTO/TWW? No idea

Ages of other child(ren)?  16 months

Any thoughts about this cycle?  I'm currently temping to figure our where I am in my cycle. 

Any questions? Those of you that had an IUD, how long after removal did you get AF? I have the Mirena and this is my first IUD, so I have no idea what to expect. 

Rant/Rave/Brag: I also started decorating last weekend. It's mostly done but we plan on getting our tree and hanging the lights on the house this weekend. 

GTKY: What Christmas tradition are you looking forward to doing with your child(ren) this year? We plan on taking DD to Zoo lights this year and down to a local kids amusement park for the Santa Train. It's a cute train ride where the kids get cookies and milk and get to meet Santa and Mrs. Claus. My parents always took me when I was a kid and I'm excited to continue the tradition with DD. 
    Me: 36  DH: 40
    Together since 2007 | Married June 2013

TTC #1: June 2015
    BFP: 11/9/16 |  EDD: 7/22/17
       <3 DD born 7/16/17

TTC #2: December 2018
    BFP: 2/26/19 | EDD: 11/7/19
    <3 DS born 11/3/19 

TTC #3: January 2024
    Mirena out 1/23/24
  • klstone25 How long have you had your Mirena?

I started bleeding a couple of days after having it out, it was light and that started my first cycle. I think everyone is very different though. I have read anywhere from 2-4 weeks to days... 
  • @klmcguire I got it put in at my 6wk pp appointment, so about 14ish months. Prior to TTC with DD, I had been on bcp. And I know everyone is different, but since I had no prior experience with getting one removed, I figured an estimated range would at least give me a idea of what to expect. 

@smmatt08 Hi friend!  ;)
    Me: 36  DH: 40
    Together since 2007 | Married June 2013

TTC #1: June 2015
    BFP: 11/9/16 |  EDD: 7/22/17
       <3 DD born 7/16/17

TTC #2: December 2018
    BFP: 2/26/19 | EDD: 11/7/19
    <3 DS born 11/3/19 

TTC #3: January 2024
    Mirena out 1/23/24
  • @klstone25 Hopefully it comes back quickly for you :)