Trying to Get Pregnant

BFP after Chemical?

I was so excited to get a BFP last cycle (3rd month of TTC) at 11 dpo with a digital, but then exactly one week later I began bleeding and my Dr. confirmed a chemical pregnancy.  This cycle I'm currently about 12 dpo and tested this morning with a digital (all I had in the house) but BFN. I haven't had any symptoms until yesterday, 11 dpo, when I noticed increased exhaustion (which was the primary symptom I had last cycle), increased gas, and increased urination.  Those all are present today, along with increased soreness in my bbs, but not extreme and they don't feel full.  Has anyone gotten a BFP the first cycle after a chemical? 

Re: BFP after Chemical?

• noelslp said:
    I was so excited to get a BFP last cycle (3rd month of TTC) at 11 dpo with a digital, but then exactly one week later I began bleeding and my Dr. confirmed a chemical pregnancy.  This cycle I'm currently about 12 dpo and tested this morning with a digital (all I had in the house) but BFN. I haven't had any symptoms until yesterday, 11 dpo, when I noticed increased exhaustion (which was the primary symptom I had last cycle), increased gas, and increased urination.  Those all are present today, along with increased soreness in my bbs, but not extreme and they don't feel full.  Has anyone gotten a BFP the first cycle after a chemical? 
    QFP

Please read the pinned posts at the top of the board. It is against TOU to ask if you are pregnant. If you end up with a BFP, please feel free to move along to your BMB. 
  • Loading the player...
  • noelslp I agree with what the above posters said... however, to chime in on MCs, the only normal after a MC is that there is no normal. You may end up having very skewed LPs, some longer, some shorter. You may have symptoms you NEVER had before. You may end up with crazy weird things going on. Or it may end up being exactly the same. Also, it can vary month to month for MONTHS following a MC. Also, I am assuming you're temping since you know exactly how many DPO? Either way, it's frowned upon on this forum to start your own thread, and it's against the TOU to ask if you are/could be PG, even if you're asking in a roundabout way...

MC #1: D&C Oct 23, 2015 (7.5 weeks)
    MC #2: July 1, 2016 (5.5 weeks)
    MC #3: October 17, 2016 (CP)
    RE #1: RPL testing November 2016-January 2017
    MC #4: Feb. 28, 2017 (CP)
    RE #2: Additional RPL testing March-November 2017
    MC #5: January 2019 (6.5 weeks)

RE #3: More testing 2023. 
    Egg Retrieval Sept/Oct 2023, 2 good embryos after PGT-A testing.
    Surgery for endometriosis January 2024
    Lupron Depo March 2024.  Benched 3 months.  Hopefully FET after that.

#BitterHagPartyOf1

• Lurking but how am I supposed to pronounce "bbs" I've always been genuinely curious about this 
    Me: 29  DH: 31, married 6/21/14, TTC since 7/14
    BFP #1 EDD 7/17/15, MMC 1/9/15 @8w
    BFP #2 4/3/15= ectopic treated with methotrexate 5/1, YET ruptured 5/18/15= One Tube Wonder!
    2 Cycles of Femara, Ovidrel, & Progesterone= BFP #3 DS born 5/17/16
    TTC #2 March 2017 (initially med free) 
    BFP #4 8/14/17 *natural cycle* EDD= 4/25/18, MC @5-6w D&C 9/22/17
    BFP #5 12/29/17 w/ Femara/Ovidrel/Progesterone/Synthroid, EDD= 9/11/18 found out 1/18 ITS di/di TWINS!!!
    DS and DD born 8/21/18 
  • I'm sorry for your loss. There is no real normal after a loss, and PMS symptoms often mirror pregnancy symptoms. 

That being said, don't forget to read the pinned posts at the top of the board.

Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • @Jyoung327 I've never actually seen that abbrev before but I'd say pronounce it just as it comes: bbs.
  • If you’re pregnant enough to exhibit symptoms, you’re pregnant enough to turn a test. Read the posts. Don’t post like this again. 
    TTC #1 since September 2014
    Diagnoses: RPL, Endometriosis, MFI (count, morph, DNI, DNAS, multiple bilateral subclinical varicoceles), low progesterone
    Check out my Infertility blog 
    Check out my Infertility Instagram

Loss History (TW):
    BFP: 3 May 2015, loss confirmed 4 June 2015
    BFP: 15 August 2015, loss confirmed 23 August 2015
    BFP: 16 November 2015, loss confirmed 22 November 2015
    BFP: 18 July 2016, loss confirmed same day
    BFP: 04 March 2018, loss confirmed 23 March 2018
    BFP: 12 June 2018, TWINS; D&C 06 July 2018
    TTC History (TW):
    3 losses in 2015
    Met with OBGYN in January 2016
    Me: all clear, H: OAT
    November 2016: HSG = All Clear!
    January 2017: H tested again,  High DNA fragmentation and stainability
    February 2017: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    March 2017: Clomid + HCG + IUI + Progesterone = SA/wash: zero count on attempt #1, <1,000 on attempt #2= BFN
    Varicocele Embolization- 5 May 17
    December 2017 SA: Zero improvement after embolization
    January IVF- 25 retrieved, 11 mature, 8 fertilized, 3 frozen day fives (3AA, 3AA, 3AA), 1 frozen day 6 (5BB), 1 frozen day 7 (3CC)
    Three PGS normal (3AA, 3AA, 5BB), one inconclusive (3AA)
    FET #1: 27 February 2018, 3AA & 5BB, one stuck! BFP 04 March 2018.... Loss confirmed 23 March 2018
    May 2018: SHG/SIS = all clear "beautiful uterus"
    FET #2: 04 June 2018, 3AA PGS normal embryo, 3AA PGS hatching inconclusive embryo. 
    BFP: 12 June 2018, EDD 20 February 2019
    Ultrasound, 25 June 2018: There are two
    Lost Baby A 02 July 2018
    Baby B not growing, D&C 06 July 2018
    Laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, chromotubation: 23 July 2018: blocked right tube, heavily inflamed, covered in endo. Removed right tube. Removed more endo from uterus, tubes, ovaries. Endo remains on bladder and bowel. 
    Next Up:
    TTC Naturally, possibly IUIs for remainder of 2018. 
    ER#2 ~Jan 2019

• @Jyoung327 - I pronounce it "boobs" 
  • This thread has been closed. Please do not ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"