March 2019 Moms

Sales/Deals/Steals!

Re: Sales/Deals/Steals!

• @meggyme @purpleteacher82 Thanks for the old navy tips! I got two dresses and two pairs of low panel jeggings on deep discount. And we have a gap card so I used points and the whole thing was less than $20! 
  • @mamakate1616 there were a bunch of exclusions, and you have to show military ID or paperwork

[spoiler=TW in signature]

Me: 36, DH 37.

August 2014- 6w MMC

July 2015- CP

PCOS, plus some medical issues that make me high risk.

Our rainbow babies are due 3/21!!!!!

[/spoiler]

• Loading the player...
  • Yes! Amazon has stepped it up since the one I got with DD. :) Target’s was less impressive, Babylist also has a cool one (although not Amazon level) and has no purchase requirement.
    Me: 30 DH: 31
    Married: 2012
    BFP #1 Sept 2014, MMC Dec 2014 | BFP #2 May 2015, DD Jan 2016 <3 | BFP #3 May 2017, MC July 2017 | BFP #4 Jan 2018, MC Feb 2018 | BFP #5 July 2018, fingers crossed
  • Haven't been to the forum in a while, but I had to share this. I've been searching high & low for cribs made in the USA and just found a great deal on Amazon! 
    Newport Cottages has 2 models of cribs on Amazon in limited supply & colors for way under what they sell for elsewhere. I just got the Hampton model for $235 (usually about $1,000!). Woo!
  • I have Amazon Prime but I'm not the primary account holder--I have it through a family member--so it's saying I don't qualify for the welcome box.  :/ I will have to call Amazon customer service and see if I can still get the box. I got one from Babylist.com and Target.com and both were ok, but I definitely heard that Amazon has the best one.
  • Motherhood Maternity is having a pretty big sale right now. BOGO half off tops and jeans, 50% off clearance, free shipping, 25% off dresses
  • Ok, STM how did you get enough stuff checked off on your Amazon registry to qualify for the box? I’m struggling! 
  • @lelkcot I dont think you actually have to put all those things on your registery. I manually checked off all the things I didn’t want to put on my registry and now it’s prompting to make a $10 purchase from the registery. I’m guessing if someone else were to make the purchase it would qualify you to get the box. Maybe a STM can chime in to verify? 
  • @purpleteacher82 you, ma’am, are a genius (and apparently I’m a little clueless)! Thanks, that worked like a charm!
  • @purpleteacher82 yes, you or anyone else can make a $10+ purchase from your registry and once it ships, that requirement for the box will get checked.
  • It doesn't even need to be a baby item, btw. I don't remember what we bought, but it was something for our 3 year-old and I had my husband buy it. It worked!
  • I bought $10 worth of big sister books. We don’t need much, but I plan to replace some of the more sanitary items like pacifiers and bottle nipples.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Motherhood maternity has a super good sale on nursing bras and shirts for the next 6 or so hours.
  • One of Amazons pre-black Friday deal of the days today is 30% off Britax car seats.
  • Pinkblush’s Black Friday sale started. Up to 60% off items and 40% off all dresses.
  • Has anyone found any good Black Friday- Cyber Monday sales on baby gear and supplies?
  • Macy’s has some great prices on baby clothes, Amazon has 30% off some Graco gear, Target also has some great discounts on car seats and baby gear!
  • Amazon had the fast action grace jogger on sale 58% off. I know target had good sale on a pack n play and convertible car seat, but it was in store only and my mom was in the first 30 people yesterday and they were out of the carseat. They only had 1.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - YeTq
  • If anyone needs a convertible car seat, Target has the Graco 4ever at 50% off, which is the lowest I've ever seen. And it's an amazing seat, I have it in my car (a compact!) and it's really easy to tighten the straps (especially compared to the Extend2Fit that DH has).
  • Kindred Bravely is having a 30% off sale for black friday. use code givethanks. 
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Baby Jogger products are on sale today through Target... 15% off. Might be a good day for a stroller purchase  :)
  • If anyone missed the graco 4ever convertible carseat sale. Both amazon and Walmart have multiple color options on sale today for 179.99.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - YeTq
  • Did anyone get the welcome box from BabyList? What was inside? Is it worth paying shipping for it? 
  • The baby list box had a bottle, a onesie, some sample size baby wash/lotion, disposable breast pads, sample diapers and wipes. A pacifier. It was worth 5$ and remember you get a 10$ credit too. I think it changes every month so it’s not always the same.

[spoiler=TW in signature]

Me: 36, DH 37.

August 2014- 6w MMC

July 2015- CP

PCOS, plus some medical issues that make me high risk.

Our rainbow babies are due 3/21!!!!!

[/spoiler]

• @3rdtime_charmed Thank you, this is helpful! I think I'll pass then. The shipping is $6 :disappointed:

• Various Graco pack n plays on a good sale at amazon today  :)

Me: 30 DH: 31
    Married: 2012
    BFP #1 Sept 2014, MMC Dec 2014 | BFP #2 May 2015, DD Jan 2016 <3 | BFP #3 May 2017, MC July 2017 | BFP #4 Jan 2018, MC Feb 2018 | BFP #5 July 2018, fingers crossed
  • Currently brokering a deal for a $20 Joovy Caboose stroller! I finally found one in my area that isn't lime green, still has the infant seat attachment (you'd be surprised how many people lose them) and snack tray. I'm excited to see it today after MH picks it up for me!
  • Belly bandits are on sale on hautelook. Looks like maybe 25% off. I don’t remember how much mine was when I got it.
  • 65% off Motherhood Maternity right now
  • edited December 2018
    I don’t know if this belongs here but I just got a used Baby Jogger Lux with second seat for $420 On Mercari . It’s in almost new condition and shipping was quick. For reference, this stroller retails for over $800. I recommend this app for anyone who doesn’t mind buying used.
  • @mayoduck do you know if they have the discount in store as well? I was planning on going today (low-key day at work), but then felt a bit light headed and decided not to. I have a 20% off coupon from Enfamil for one item there, not sure if I can combine it with the discount.
  • Sat 12/8 several Amazon deals of the day. Babysense monitors, Safety First car seats, Lillebaby carriers (including ring sling I snagged), Amazon brand diaper and wipes bundles 20% off. 
  • I am FTM, have not started anything for baby registry yet. Any suggestions appreciated. I do make my BIL Amazon account but my sister is pregnant as well  and due in June 2019 so  wasn't sure if we both can apply for it.
  • @kandos I tagged you in the registry thread  :)
  • Pooka8Pooka8 member
    edited December 2018
    https://slickdeals.net/f/12324754-chicco-keyfit-30-infant-car-seat-keyfit-30-infant-car-seat-base-147-80-free-s-h
     Chicco KeyFit 30 with extra base 

This won't last long at all.  But if you haven't ordered a car seat yet this is  the set plus an extra base for $109 plus tax.  

Just a heads up though, it has a 1-3 month ship time.  I figure if it hasn't shipped when I'm getting close to needing it I will cancel.  I ordered 2

• @Pooka8 - thank you!!!! I just ordered. I wanted to do Chicco or Britax but felt bad spending the money when the buckets don’t last too long. This was cheaper than the Graco seat I was going to buy! :heart: my order is estimated to deliver by 2/20, a month before due date. FX that works out and little dude doesn’t come that early! 
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • @catlady2015
    The extra base already shipped for me.  My EDD is 3/12 but with twins I won't go past 2/28 so that makes me a little nervous.  Hoping that time window is being generous. At least the shipper is Amazon and not some random third party.

• I missed the deal :( 
    I hope I get it next time, will keep checking this thread. Does anyone know if one can get 2 Amazon free baby gifts in span of 6 months? Apparently my sister is pregnant too, due June 2018 and myself 2/28. 
  • Just saw a deal for Destination Maternity on Amazon ($40 for a $50 gift card), if anyone is interested: Destination Maternity $50 Gift Card https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00TEEU8NM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_GKdhCb9HP706M