Infertility

Sep 2018 FET

Re: Sep 2018 FET

• @bkatp
    Thank goodness for silliness, right?  I'm glad it was just something stupid :smile:
    Now, stay away from the doppler for another few days!! Enjoy the holiday :smiley:

~~ Our Story in Spoiler! TW loss/child~~
    Fall 2012 -- started TTC
    Summer 2015 - no BFP yet, labs normal, referred to RE
    Fall 2015 - Summer 2016 - Further testing all normal. 3 IUI's -- BFN. Recommended move to IVF. Planned cycle for fall 2016.
    September 2016 - Surprise natural BFP. MMC @ 8 weeks. RE expressed confidence that we just needed the 'right' embryo.
    Fall 2016 - Spring 2017 -- Break from TTC
    June 2017 - Started IVF; egg retrieval for freeze all cycle. 9 mature eggs retrieved, 5 fertilized. 2 4BB embies on ice.
    August 2017 - FET transfer both embies. BFP.  Twin pregnancy confirmed by ultrasound. EDD 4/28/18
    September 2017 - Twin B stopped developing; Twin A doing perfectly! Graduated from RE @ 10 weeks
    March 2018 - Baby Girl born via C/S due to pre-eclampsia -- strong and healthy!

TTC #2
    January/Feb 2021 - Freeze-all IVF cycle 
    March 2021 - FET of 1 PGS normal female embryo. BFP! Beta #1 156,  #2 472, #3 1241, #4 5268 EDD 12/5/21 - Christmas baby!

"When all is lost then all is found."

• Yes for sure, now I am not planning to use unless it is necessary to do so. I usually check only once a week. But lesson learnt 

happy thanksgiving to all of you 
  • Loading the player...
  • @bkatp
    lol, my husband threatened to throw out the doppler a couple times :smiley:

~~ Our Story in Spoiler! TW loss/child~~
    Fall 2012 -- started TTC
    Summer 2015 - no BFP yet, labs normal, referred to RE
    Fall 2015 - Summer 2016 - Further testing all normal. 3 IUI's -- BFN. Recommended move to IVF. Planned cycle for fall 2016.
    September 2016 - Surprise natural BFP. MMC @ 8 weeks. RE expressed confidence that we just needed the 'right' embryo.
    Fall 2016 - Spring 2017 -- Break from TTC
    June 2017 - Started IVF; egg retrieval for freeze all cycle. 9 mature eggs retrieved, 5 fertilized. 2 4BB embies on ice.
    August 2017 - FET transfer both embies. BFP.  Twin pregnancy confirmed by ultrasound. EDD 4/28/18
    September 2017 - Twin B stopped developing; Twin A doing perfectly! Graduated from RE @ 10 weeks
    March 2018 - Baby Girl born via C/S due to pre-eclampsia -- strong and healthy!

TTC #2
    January/Feb 2021 - Freeze-all IVF cycle 
    March 2021 - FET of 1 PGS normal female embryo. BFP! Beta #1 156,  #2 472, #3 1241, #4 5268 EDD 12/5/21 - Christmas baby!

"When all is lost then all is found."

• Im glad you found the HB and will use the doppler judiciously@Bkatp. 

My update — copies from PAIF. 

*TW* heavy spotting/bleeding

Hi ladies, had another bleeding scare this morning. Woke up at 6am and felt leakage and then had gush of blood into toilet. Made me light headed that I actually passed out briefly on the floor. My MIL heard me and woke up the DH. Went to ER and they gave me IV / nausea meds. 

My rant is health care / poor bedside manner. The nurses were wonderful but poor ratings for the Er doc and us tech. The tech woman wheels me away to
    the us room and my DH can’t come (!!!). She’s dead silent and just moving the belly wand around and I can hear her clicking away taking pics. I can barely see the screen (I’m fully flat and the screen is directly perpendicular to my eye line). I’m holding my breath at this point hoping for any indication of anything. I’m expecting to either hear or not hear a HB and nothing, no sound. This goes on for at least 10 mins and still no feedback whatsoever. She wheels me back and I finally ask if she’s able to say anything (she’s not)... so at least 30 more mins waiting for Er doc to give report. He comes in and flatlysays live interuterine PG measuring 12+6 and 2cm SCH.  I ask if it’s possible to have scans and he says no! Didn’t get report on FHR or where the SCH was located. Just told bed and pelvic rest and to follow up with doc when I’m back home. 

Im obviously relieved and cried a bit thinking about my little fighter, but I’m so irritated with the experience. My DH and I have been through the ringer of emotions and we still expect the worst. I’m continuing to take it easy and it looks like bleeding has subsided... but had to vent. Thanks for listening. 
    me: 37 dh: 42; TTC since Jan 2016
    dx: PCOS, low progesterone; 2 MMC
    Sept FET 2018 Spreadsheet
    3 failed IUIs (clomid + ovidrel), unresponsive to femara
    Jan 2 2018 - 1st IVF cycle - 9 retrieved, 7 mature/fertilized, 1 5d transfer + 5 untested snowbabies
    Jan 19 2018 - Fresh Transfer #1 one 5dt; BFP 1/25/2018; EDD 10/7/2018; MMC at 8w3d; D&C 3/6/2018
    May 16 2018 - FET #1 one 5dt; BFP with 4 betas (6.5, 24.3, 165.5, 2250) - EDD 2/1/2019; MMC at 6w; D&C 6/20/18
    Sept 17 2018 - FET #2 one 5dt; BFP 38.9 7dpt, 167 9dpt - EDD 6/5/2019  
    (3 untested embryos remain)

• @northbeach3

Glad everything is OK and sorry you had to go through this during your holiday. When will you be seeing your doctor?
  • @mbradfo2 I havent told my husband about it didnt want to bother him if there was no reason. Had I revealed my silliness he would have done the same
  • kristimh80kristimh80 member
    edited November 2018
    @northbeach3 Oh no! Glad you and baby are ok. Sorry the ER doctor and nurses weren't too great for you. As for your weigh gain ? earlier...I believe it's around 20 weeks that you start gaining around a pound a week. 
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    2017 - Medicated Cycles & IUI's
    IVF w/ PGS  - January 2018
    FET #1 - April 2018 - BFN
    ERA Cycle May / June 2018
    ERA Biopsy June 2018 ~ Results: receptive (no change)
    FET #2 - July 2018 - BFP <3 Beta #1 - 137 Beta #2 - 410
    U/S #1 7wk1d - HB 144 U/S #2 9w1d HB 166
    Anatomy Scan 1st 11/2/18 2nd AS 11/19
    EDD March 28, 2019
    Baby Girl born 3/26/19  <3

• Thanks ladies. Spotting has subsided. Hope no hiccups with travel/flight tomorrow. Still need to see if I can get my Friday OB appt moved up. 

Thanks for info on weight gain @kristimh80. Just getting a little worried bc i had been maintaining pre pregnancy weight and then all of a sudden put on several pounds. Some could be chalked up to thanksgiving, but maybe also water weight? I put on three pounds in one day after the IV drip. Def feeling more bloated. Hoping it levels out once I’m back in my home and back to my routine. But could also be increased eating to keep nausea at bay. Only bread carbs help stave off hunger induced nausea. 

Hope everyone one had a nice holiday. 
    Jan 2 2018 - 1st IVF cycle - 9 retrieved, 7 mature/fertilized, 1 5d transfer + 5 untested snowbabies
    Jan 19 2018 - Fresh Transfer #1 one 5dt; BFP 1/25/2018; EDD 10/7/2018; MMC at 8w3d; D&C 3/6/2018
    May 16 2018 - FET #1 one 5dt; BFP with 4 betas (6.5, 24.3, 165.5, 2250) - EDD 2/1/2019; MMC at 6w; D&C 6/20/18

• mayflower513mayflower513 member
    edited November 2018
    @northbeach3 I’m sorry for the scare!!  Hopefully you feel better when you’re back.  I think water weight may be attributed to the traveling?  As far as “normal/recommended” weight gain is like 3-5 lbs in first tri and then .5-1lb/week in 2nd and third... it’s based on your BMI (the lower BMI is recommended to gain the higher #) I started at a normal BMI (20) and at 30 weeks tomorrow have gained 15 lbs for reference.  It’s nothing I’ve intentionally tried for it’s just what’s happened.  
    Pregnancy TickerAbout me: *TW*

Me: 34, DH: 38                                                                                                                                                                                
    TTC #1 June of 2014  9/14 BFP, baby boy EDD 5/18/15. Elias (Eli) born 5/13/15 7lb0oz, 19 inches.                                      
    Surprise BFP 10/15, live ectopic, lost ruptured tube on 11/5/15 at 8 weeks                                                                              
    Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   
    HSG 1/18 after no BFPs- diagnosed w/ tubal infertility and referred to RE                                                                     
    3/28/18 remaining tube removed                                                                                                                                              
    IVF 5/18: 15 retrieved, 11 fertilized, 8 blasts -- (3) 4aa, (2) 5aa (2) 4ba frozen -- fresh transfer of 1 day-5 4aa blast, BFP, EDD 2/4/19

• @northbeach3 I’m glad everything is fine but how scary! As for weight gain I’m having quite the different experience from my previous pregnancy where I lost 17lbs in a week and a half from vomiting. This time I’m up 8lbs, from trying to eat constantly to stave off the nausea. And the things that sound good aren’t healthy but it’s survival mode til this sickness leaves, hopefully soon!
  • **lurking**
    @northbeach3 You're at 12 weeks!!! Oh yay - so happy to read that <3<3 
    **History in Spoiler**
    Me 39, DH 40
    Married Oct 2010, TTC ~7yrs
    Seeing RE since Spring 2013
    Clomid - no response
    Letrozole (6 months) 2015 
    Laperoscopy/Hysteroscopy in 2015
    Puregon injectibles + trigger x5 in 2016 - all BFN
    Started IVF March 2017 - 25 follies, 9 eggs, 3 fertilised, 1 survived-> frozen due to hyper stimulation of ovaries
    FET May 16th 2017, BFP May 27th 2017, m/c @ 9wks
    IVF #2 February 2018 - 16 eggs, 8 fertilised, 3 frozen embabies
    Awaiting FET April 2018 - cancelled (cyst)
    FET May 2018, BFP June 2nd 2018, m/c @ 8wks
    FET October 2018 - BFN
    Final FET - late November 2018

• @northbeach3 my OB office does glucose around that same time, I think it’s pretty standard.  Yay for a good ultrasound!  I think 2cm at that stage isn’t too big, mine was about that size or even 3cm earlier.  The bigger the baby gets in comparison the less of a concern the SCH.
    Pregnancy TickerAbout me: *TW*

Me: 34, DH: 38                                                                                                                                                                                
    TTC #1 June of 2014  9/14 BFP, baby boy EDD 5/18/15. Elias (Eli) born 5/13/15 7lb0oz, 19 inches.                                      
    Surprise BFP 10/15, live ectopic, lost ruptured tube on 11/5/15 at 8 weeks                                                                              
    Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   
    HSG 1/18 after no BFPs- diagnosed w/ tubal infertility and referred to RE                                                                     
    3/28/18 remaining tube removed                                                                                                                                              
    IVF 5/18: 15 retrieved, 11 fertilized, 8 blasts -- (3) 4aa, (2) 5aa (2) 4ba frozen -- fresh transfer of 1 day-5 4aa blast, BFP, EDD 2/4/19

• I am freaking out, just went to bathroom feeling constipated and when I wiped had bright red blood. Looked in the toilet and it’s full of bright red blood. Calling ob when they open in half an hour. I am an emotional mess.  
  • *lurking*

@momifbysea *TW children mentioned (and bodily fluids if that bothers anyone...)*

Sounds like a dumb question, but are you sure the blood isn't coming from your bum? I have a good case of internal hemmies and fissures (which you can't see or feel from the outside) from my past pregnancies/deliveries, and sometimes they bleed a ridiculous amount. Like, it never fails that the times I'm having a flare up and am in pain, I'll only get a bit of blood on the TP, but the times where I don't even notice that they've been irritated somehow, the toilet will be full of blood. It's so strange. If you are constipated, you totally could have aggravated something rectally and it's coming from there. Hope you have been able to get some answers by now.

Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• MomifbyseaMomifbysea member
    edited November 2018
    Thank you for sharing @tosh24. No, it doesn't sound like a dumb question but it's kind of hard to figure out because when I wiped it sure seemed blood was coming from front. I was able to get a sonogram appointment at 1pm which is in about 1 hour from now here central time and my DH is on his way home now so I won't be alone. I am praying it is bowel related since the PIO has been making me constipated. My last PIO was Sunday, so I am also hoping that it wasn't that, 3 days later, my body maybe needed more time with that? But I am 12 weeks and 3 days as of today.
  • @Momifbysea I am so glad that everything turned out okay!  I was so nervous reading from your first post this morning to your update just now! 

I had my first appt at my OB today and everything looks great. I am 11w+3 today and actually measured at 12 weeks. FHR is 163. Baby was sleeping on it’s belly but luckily woke up toward the end and turned over and stretched it’s little legs out! Pics in spoiler. My next appt is Dec 19 and they are going to try to do a gender scan. Fingers crossed that baby cooperated and we can surprise our families with the gender at Christmas!

• @Momifbysea glad everything is ok. When will you meet doctor next ? 
  • @momifbysea ahh, i totally feel you on the freaking out. glad there was an identifiable source and hope the placenta moves away from your cervix at some point. if i understand correctly, you're probably more apt to more spotting for a bit.  my doc said that unless there's severe cramping, it shouldn't be too worrisome. i assume back to bed / pelvic rest?

@kfs825 aaahh! what cute little scans you got with the baby in motion! it's so surreal! glad to hear things are going well! those little legs!! :)

afm, suffering from severe GERD/acid reflux. pepcid didn't work... hearing zantac may be more effective. this combine with sore throat/body aches... and i've burned my tongue on hot tea. i'm falling apart over here!

• Thanks everyone!
    @kfs825 those are some adorable pics and so glad that everything's measuring well and you can hopefully know gender before Christmas! We are planning to surprise our parents with gender for a holiday present as well.

@northbeach3 yes, I knew you would understand as you've been there. It is not fun is it? Yes, they have put me on pelvic rest but not bed rest, just take it easy the NP said. I am so sorry you're having the reflux and sore throat etc all at once! I too am having terrible heartburn the last month and a half. I had this with DD and they had to put something in my IV during delivery so that I could lay back properly! This is not for the weak at heart! :)

@bkatp it's funny I haven't met my OB yet because today ended up being an emergency appt with a nurse practitioner, so now I won't go to the 12-week one I had scheduled for tomorrow. I had my gestational diabetes 2-hour test done yesterday and found out today from the NP that I passed it (thank God as I hear us geriatrics are  higher risk for it) so really she said there's no reason to go to tomorrow's appointment and just wait til the 16-week appt, which will be the first one with my actual doctor. That seems like a long time from now! But I'm to call if I have any spotting or bleeding and they'll probably want me to come in again.

• De-lurking from PAIF because all the action is here!

@Momifbysea I also have placenta previa (since second trimester). Thankfully I haven't experienced any bleeding but the doctor told me to call even if I bleed only a little as this could be a sign of something serious, so I'm relieved you went and had it checked and that everything is OK. Pelvic rest, no heavy lifting (nothing over 10lb), no exercise that's more intense than prenatal yoga and walking and to just take it easy. Delivery by C-section because it's safer for everyone if you don't go into labor. FX the rest of your pregnancy is uneventful and boring!

@northbeach3 my OB told me Zantac but if the HB persists then to take Prilosec for two weeks. Ask your doctor if it's safe for you because that's the only thing that can help your stomach return to balance. Unfortunately, Zantac is a temporary relief, not a solution.
    I also found it helpful to eat yogurt once a day. 
    I hope that will help you too! I still have bad days but not like I did a few weeks ago.
  • @more14 I'm glad you mentioned the no lifting over 10lbs because I wasn't specifically told that, but will adopt that. In my previous pregnancy, I had it and it moved up before delivery so was not an issue, but we shall see. As for exercise, with this nausea and exhaustion there's no chance of me doing any exercise! I am hoping in 2nd tri to get some energy back?
  • @kfs825 adorable pics. And gender scan at 15 weeks, awesome. 

@northbeach3 I have history of gastritis so severe gerd in pregnancy is no surprise for me. Over the counter nexium helps me and my gastroenterologist said it is ok to take it, he gave me prescription panteprezol as well. But activia yogurt from Dannon helps a lot. It works wonders even for me, so I guess it should work for you. 

@Momifbysea 16 week visit is only 3 weeks away, you might know gender as well that visit. 

I had to move my ob appointment again because of travel and the only date they could give me was dec 12th I’ll be 15 plus weeks around that time. So I’ll take it as 16 week appointment as baby was measuring 4 days ahead at 10+4 scan. I guess they only measure fhr using Doppler at that appointment as it will be my second visit 
  • northbeach3northbeach3 member
    edited November 2018
    thanks ladies! went to urgent care this morning to make sure my sore throat wasn't strep... it's not, but there's nothing to do for it but ride it out. uuuugh.  also brought up acid reflux hoping to get prescription strength stuff, but no dice. told me the same thing about pepcid/zantac and nexium... so will keep popping the pills and pray they kick in sooner rather than later.

@momfibysea when was your last us? did they scan you to diagnose the SCH? will get you another scan at 16 weeks? i had more blood clots last night (uggh, i'm really falling apart over here), but spotting has slowed today. keep reminding myself that spotting from the SCH can happen... even when i've literally been in bed all day due to sickness.  just gotta make it to next monday when i have the NT scan.

*TW* TMI - blood clots, but funny story
    in other news, men are funny. i told my DH i was spotting / passed clots again and he asked "how much" and i didn't know how to respond, so i said well... the toilet water was so red i couldn't even see the size of the clot, but i definitely felt it. then i went to the bathroom a few more times in short succession and said I felt passing some more.  then he got really nervous and said "how much blood have you lost?" and i looked at him peculiarly. he said "you said you filled the bowl".  i told him the blood clots likely made the water so red, and then i had to explain that i don't have a gushing river of blood leaking out of my vagina. hahaha... then i asked him how much blood he thinks women lose when they have their period and he shrugged. LOLOLOL.  this whole process has made me realize how strong women really are. my husband constantly tells me he'd never be able to deal with all of it. :)

• I agree with you 100% women are much stronger than men in some aspects dealing with life
  • @justharrison how are you doing, haven’t heard from you for a while. 

How is everyone doing ? Most of you are into second trimester? 
  • AFM, my results from panorama came back. I am low risk and I am having a boy 
  • hi @bkatp! saw you finally made the leap to PAIF.  Congrats on your successful scan and on the baby boy!  

I had my NT scan and NIPT testing done yesterday. NT scan went well and i'm waiting on results for NIPT blood test; they said about a week. it was very exciting to have the extended scan and see the LO bouncing about. my next scan wont be until 20weeks (6 weeks from now)... so i'm hoping the intermediate OB appts will still do doppler since I don't plan on getting a home doppler. nausea seems to be subsiding and now i'm just on bump watch... feel like i should make a faux bet on when i think i'll get a first peak at a bump. 

did i read that you've got a little bump? how'd weight gain going in first trimester? 

hope everyone is doing okay wherever you've moved to on the boards :)

• bkatpbkatp member
    edited December 2018
    @northbeach3

Yes I have finally moved to PAIF . I was thinking 20 weeks but was able to gather strength after the NIPT results to post in PAIF. Nice to know your scan went well and your nausea has subsided, are they still guessing it as a girl? I do have little bump but I am myself not sure if it is baby bump or fat bump as I stopped working out from the date of transfer. I haven't gained much weight probably 3-4 lbs in first trimester, mostly because I have been craving for salads and soups. I am almost averse to ice creams and brownies which I used love before pregnancy.
  • @bkatp congrats! Good to hear your update!

@northbeach3 how far along are you now? That’s great that your nausea subsided. That’s why I’ve not been as active on here lately just having a really hard time with the nausea and I’ve been depressed which is NOT normal for me. I thought it would be gone by second tri and now it’s gotten worse. Taking it day by day!

Sounds like everyone has moved over then? I was planning to move once nausea was gone and I had energy back but I may just come in over as I am, haha.
  • I’m 14+3 today. I’m sorry to hear you’re still struggling with nausea @momifbysea. Honestly, as much as I’m happy it’s lessened, it makes the anxiety creep up. I have more energy and am getting up to pee less in the night. My irrational brain continues to question if baby is still alive and growing. :/

always am able to talk myself off the ledge but there was something reassuring about nausea. Would love to have you and the other ladies over in second tri!!

have you had your 1st tri scan and testing yet?

• @northbeach3 I had the 3-hour gestational diabetes test and all blood work and a sonogram at 12 week’s due to the bleed but I don’t think I’ve had what you’re calling the first tri scan? My next appt will be at 16 week’s, still haven’t met OB yet, only a couple of NPs.
  • @Momifbysea did you initially do the one hour glucose test and "fail"?  i hear that women only do the 3-hr test if their numbers are borderline or "failing" for the one hour test.  do you know if they did the nuchleal (sp?) test at your 12 week sonogram? Where they measure the size of the neck folds? and look for some nasal bone or something?  (shrugs)  that was what happened at my "first tri scan" -- had to be done before 13+6.  they also did the NIPT blood draw to check for trisomies (still waiting for results).

my OB said i wouldn't do glucose tests until 20+ weeks which makes me nervous b/c my 23andme DNA feedback says i'm at risk for Type II and gestational diabetes.  

• @northbeach3 - That ultrasound you had is part of the NIPT test. Certain chromosomal abnormalities can cause the accumulation of fluid at the back of the neck to be larger than average and the nasal bone, if not there, can be a hint toward downs syndrome. Then the blood test covered the rest of the possibilities. :smile:

Me: 37 DH: 37 - Married 10.2015 ❤️ Canadian 
    DX: Endometriosis - Stage 4, DOR, RPL
    TTC #1 07.2015
    03.2016 - Natural BFP - MC 5w4d
    04.2016 - Natural BFP - Chemical
    10.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = IUI Cancelled (cyst/no mature follicle)
    11.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFP, EDD 08.2017 - It's a BOY!
    TTC #2 06.2019
    08.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = Chemical
    09.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFN
    10.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #3 = BFN
    01.2020 - IUI w/ Injections #4 = BFN
    08.2020 - Natural BFP - MC 9w5d
    11.2020 - IVF Retrieval - 3AB & 4BB
    05.2021 - FET #1 = BFP, EDD 02.2022 - It's a BOY!

• Ah thanks for the clarification, @JWatt5. FTM, flying blind :)

• @northbeach3 - I remember that feeling well lol. 
    Me: 37 DH: 37 - Married 10.2015 ❤️ Canadian 
    DX: Endometriosis - Stage 4, DOR, RPL
    TTC #1 07.2015
    03.2016 - Natural BFP - MC 5w4d
    04.2016 - Natural BFP - Chemical
    10.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = IUI Cancelled (cyst/no mature follicle)
    11.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFP, EDD 08.2017 - It's a BOY!
    TTC #2 06.2019
    08.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = Chemical
    09.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFN
    10.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #3 = BFN
    01.2020 - IUI w/ Injections #4 = BFN
    08.2020 - Natural BFP - MC 9w5d
    11.2020 - IVF Retrieval - 3AB & 4BB
    05.2021 - FET #1 = BFP, EDD 02.2022 - It's a BOY!

• @northbeach3 nope I’ve never failed one, no prior history, normal BMI, they told me it’s just a geriatric pregnancy thing basically (ok they said due to age...) but geriatric cracks me up, I mean, come on!!!
  • oh interesting... well hope all the testing goes well! :) i hear the 3hr test is a beast. :)