Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Friday 11/23

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Typical LP length: 

Testing:

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Friday 11/23

• Month/Cycle: 22/4 after bench

CD/DPO: 23/10

Timing: I think it was EOD

Typical LP length: 15 days

Testing: bfn, but cheap crappy tests so I am trying to think nothing of it.  And since I bought 50 of the suckers I will probably use them every morning and afternoon until AF so I will feel justified in buying new ones. 

R/R:  dh has to work today but we are meeting up when he gets off to go Christmas decoration shopping.  I really hate Black Friday shopping, with good traumatic reasoning, so if I go out it is later in the day.  I also didn’t take any leftovers from my parents house, since I am planning on going there for lunch, but didn’t think about breakfast, so that’s sad.  

CS/Q:  

• @holly321 I'm sorry about your breakfast, does it make you feel better or worse that I'm eating a turkey sandwich? :) and sorry for the BFN, but it's still super early! 

Month/cycle: 6

CD:17/3DPO?

Typical LP length: 9 days

Testing: not a chance 

R/R: just sitting here overthinking my cycle. The more I think about it, the less likely it seems I O'd on CD13 or 14. That would give me a 22 or 23 day cycle, which is the shortest in like, a year. Boooo. But OPKs don't lie, right?? If I did O later I'm doomed because we haven't HIO at all since we came to my brother's house. 

• Loading the player...
  • @holly321 that's a good way to use up all the tests. FX for no more BFNs!! Sorry you didn't get your breakfast leftovers - I used to make a stuffing hash (before I went off gluten) and ahh it's so good. 
    @jennifer_louise welcome to the Overthinker Express, on a one-way track to BSC-ville. I'm sorry for the confusing cycle. I hope you get some more clarity soon! 
    @kels0091 to answer your Q from yesterday, the short version of my terrible, no good, very bad day is that I've reached my breaking point with one of the Boards I sit on after my mentor said and did some things that just put my stress levels through the roof. I have since informed them that they can accept my resignation as Executive Vice President, or else they just have to be ok with me not coming to meetings for the rest of my term (1 year). 

Month/Cycle: 11/8

CD/DPO: 43/12 (maybe?)

Timing: Good

Typical LP length: 6-9 

Testing: Sigh. I swore today would be my last day of testing then I'll start the provera tomorrow. So naturally I used two different kinds of tests just so I could torture myself with a whopping 10 BFNs in a row (I started testing earlier because FF originally gave me CH on CD26)

R/R: Rant: I had a bit of a mental breakdown last night... I think everything from this week has just been piling on and the last straw was accidentally sending something to MF's family group chat that was supposed to be a Christmas surprise and it went out to all the parents instead of just their cousin chat. Now in my defense - and MF is trying to use it to make me feel better - they have like 5 or 6 different group chats, all containing different people. I just picked the wrong one. Then his Mom kept joking about it all day and wouldn't let it go so I had a full on guilt meltdown. His brother, bless his heart, tried distracting them and tried to save me but it didn't ease my guilt at all.
    Rave: I finally took that bath last night cuz I was home alone and already a blubbering mess. It was nice for the first 10 mins, then I got bored lol. I stayed in there another 10 mins cuz it felt like a waste of (hot) water but now I remember why I don't take baths. My skin is nice and soft this morning tho. ( @kels0091 how the heck do you take 4-6 hour baths, woman?!) 

CS/Q: My chart is playing mindgames but unless I'm having a cryptic, HCG-less pregnancy, I'm not KU so can we just move this along. Let's go AF, it's not funny anymore. 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• @kiki047 I'm so sorry for how you're feeling. I know this probably won't help but I have a friend who didn't get a BFP until a week after her expected AF. I have no idea what kind of pee sticks she was using though. But your temps look great, girl! 
  • @jennifer_louise Thank you hun. It's just been one of those weeks. I switch daily between CB, FRERs and Wondfos. lol. I have a prescription for provera so I can induce AF to start my cycle monitoring with the RE, I'm just scared to take it in case I'm a SS and am somehow KU (even though all the tests say otherwise).

TTC History:

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• lurking from benched land....

@kiki047 could you have your RE do a blood test to confirm? Just to give you that peace of mind to start the provera?
  • @prpl11butterfly yes, I could go back and ask them to do another one. I did the blood test on the 12th (when I should've been about 5-6 dpo) but I don't actually think I O'd until the 11th now so it was negative. 

TTC History:

• I think you should do that. You will keep second guessing and hoping to be a SS (and totally don't blame you). If its neg you can move on and start the provera.
  • Agree with @prpl11butterfly !! My initial suggestion was going to be to wait it out over the weekend. I know that's a sucky weekend though. 
  • @holly321 Ugh sorry about the BFN, chart still looks good though! FX for all of the future testing!

@jennifer_louise I hope your timing works out this cycle and your temps this week give you additional insight, I think CD 13 looks right for O!

@kiki047 I am so sorry for all of the BFNs, and I hope you get some definitive answers from the RE and maybe blood work before you take any action you might regret.

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 22/7 

Timing: -5, -3, -2,-1

Typical LP length: 15

Testing: Planning for Wednesday

R/R I stock up on dog food black Friday every year and happened to look at dog food advisor to and found out my food contains a possible cancer causing dye in it so now I am down the dog food rabbit hole trying to see if I should switch to something else, but I am finding pretty good deals so that's a plus!

CS/Q: I think my spike yesterday was due to travel, nothing too exciting other than that

TTGP November 2018 Siggy Challenge - Thanksgiving Dinner Fails

• @kiki047 I’m rooting for you so hard! I really do hope you go in for that blood test.