I'm a first time mom
I go to the doctor Monday I'm just here to see if anyone else been through this
I'm 39 weeks and I haven't had contractions or havnt dilated at all 
I'm uncomfortable like crazy 
My due date is the 27th  
Anybody been through this before

Re: Haven't dilated yet

• Options
    @jlevybrown19 right there with ya, mama! FTM too, so I havent been through any of this either.  Due date is monday but Wedns' doc appt said I was hardly 1 cm. :neutral: and havent had any real contractions yet. Getting antsy!! Sleep is SO difficult- cant get comfortable and it seems like when I finally do I have to pee! I keep telling myself, hang in there, no baby has ever STAYED in there. She WILL come out! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    With you ladies! Also not dilating and having lots of contractions. This is #3 for me, and sometimes they wait until they're good and ready to just drop and then you dilate quickly. I am due Monday, and I just tell myself that the baby will be out by December 10th.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Just remember dilation doesn't mean much if you're not in labor so don't let that get you down. I wasn't having any contractions till I was two days over. Good luck ladies!
  • Options
    Just remember dilation doesn't mean much if you're not in labor so don't let that get you down. I wasn't having any contractions till I was two days over. Good luck ladies!
    This! My doctor told me they do dilation checks only so they know how quickly it might go once you get to the hospital when you're actually in labor. He said it really doesn't mean anything at all. You could be not dilated at all and go into labor that night, or you could be 3cm dilated and still have several weeks to go.
    I know it's so frustrating waiting though.  :'(
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3