June 2019 Moms
Options

Group 2 Check In (Due June 9-15) week of 11/19

Due date/W+D: 

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Any appointments? Questions?:

Rants/Raves?: 

How are you feeling?: 

GTKY: What are you looking forward to eating most on Thanksgiving? (For our Canadian moms, what did you enjoy most?) Stolen from G1

TW
Me: 33 DH: 32
DS:  March 2014
DD: May 2015
BFP: 12/24/17 CP: 1/2/18 @ 4w 3d
BFP: 1/26/18 CP: 2/2/18 @ 4w 4d
BFP: 5/16/18 MMC: 6/15/18 @ 7w 5d
BFP: 9/25/18! EDD: 6/9/19 TEAM GREEN  <3 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Group 2 Check In (Due June 9-15) week of 11/19

• Options

Due date/W+D: 6/15 10w2d

Baby is the size of a(n): Petit four - whatever that is

Any appointments? Questions?: Nothing this week, I go in for my 12 week appt next week, and the following week is the NIPT scan. We're also in the process of moving, so will change doctors. I'm okay with that, I liked my midwife with my first pregnancy, the new one is okay. 

Rants/Raves?: My mom is driving me and my sister nuts! I'm going to tell her this week that we're expecting, I'm sure that'll calm her down. 

How are you feeling?: Nausea is throughout the day, comes in waves. Also I feel less bloated, I think i see a bump forming, but who knows. I feel with my first, the bump was there. 

GTKY: What are you looking forward to eating most on Thanksgiving? (For our Canadian moms, what did you enjoy most?) Mashed potatoes, gravy and stuffing...YUM!!!!!!!! I get to feast this year! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Due date/W+D: 6/13, 10+4

Baby is the size of a(n): Strawberry

Any appointments? Questions?: I don't have another appointment until 12/5.

Rants/Raves?: I'm nervous about telling my husband's family that we're expecting.  His mom already knows, and she is great.  It's the rest of the family I'm more concerned about!

How are you feeling?: Not too bad.  Still nauseous but I've been eating a little better.

GTKY: What are you looking forward to eating most on Thanksgiving? (For our Canadian moms, what did you enjoy most?) Stolen from G1 

My mom makes a pumpkin cheesecake that is AMAZING!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @tickledpink123 omg can I pay you to mail me some of that pie because it made my mouth water just thinking about it! 🤤
  • Options
    heatheru1313heatheru1313 member
    edited November 2018

Due date/W+D: June 10 / 11 w

Baby is the size of a(n): lime (I assume key lime)

Any appointments? Questions?: Nuchal translucency screening next week. 11/26

Rants/Raves?: I don’t think people (women in my life) are open enough about what happens in the 1st trimester! As in symptoms and how they felt. I had no idea it was going to be this way. It seems like every time I asked people about it they just gave me a quick vague answer. 

How are you feeling?: Still very tired, no appetite and my skin sensitivity is through the roof. Broke out in hives all over my body last week. Also find I have troubles sleeping due to how plugged my nose is.

GTKY: What are you looking forward to eating most on Thanksgiving? (For our Canadian moms, what did you enjoy most?): Canadian here, I love turkey and gravy. 

EDIT: I updated my username on the knot but it’s still appearing as the generic one, does it take time to update?

• Options
    @knottiea48863d164c78283 you probably have to log back out and log back in for it to change
  • Options
    elita19elita19 member
    edited November 2018
    Due date: June 9th/ 11 weeks & 1day

Our baby is the size of a lime

My 2nd scheduled appointment is tomorrow 11/20. 
    Pap Smear
    Nuggets Heart Beat
    Genetic testing

Just looking forward to motherhood. No morning sickness. Just thirsty as heck, dull cramps. Not as fatigued is usually. Definitely a lot more energy. Occasionally lost of appetite. Tenderness in breast. 
  • Options

Due date/W+D: June 9, 11w1d

Baby is the size of a(n): lime

Any appointments? Questions?: Just had my first appt today. Went in at 9+6 based on LMP but baby was measuring 11+1 so my EDD was changed. He even checked again to make sure the measurements were right.

Rants/Raves?: So excited for the Harry Potter theme announcement shirt we had made for our 2yo to wear for pictures in Universal! 

How are you feeling?: Morning sickness off and on all day. Pretty tired and feeling massively bloated still. Sciatica is also rearing it’s ugly head already  

GTKY: What are you looking forward to eating most on Thanksgiving? (For our Canadian moms, what did you enjoy most?) No Thanksgiving for us really this year. My MIL planned a trip to Universal Studios so we leave Wed. Pretty excited to not have to cook this year. It would be just the 3 of us, closest family is 4hrs away now. 

• Options

Due date/W+D: June 12th/10+6

Baby is the size of a(n): Strawberry

Any appointments? Questions?: Appointment next week to hear heartbeat 💗 

Rants/Raves?: Besides being so over MS, I made a mistake this year in not joining my side of the family in the East Coast for Thanksgiving. We usually travel but I didn’t want to this year bc I didn’t want to mess with my work schedule...and now I’m regretting it. Oh well, Thanksgiving with the in-laws this year 🤷‍♀️

How are you feeling?: MS is still there and still annoying.

GTKY: What are you looking forward to eating most on Thanksgiving? While I am looking forward to food (sweet potatoes, turkey, pumpkin pie oh my!) the one perk of staying home for Thanksgiving is being able to spend Friday decorating for Christmas, so I’m looking  forward to that 😊

• Options
    @mkfolse22 ohh I love HP! Enjoy Universal and share a pic of the shirt. 

Due date/W+D: 6/14 10+4

Baby is the size of a(n): strawberry 

Any appointments? Questions?: US is next Friday

Rants/Raves?: I was able to find one of the babies heartbeats with my home Doppler this week. It gave me so much POM last time so I’m hoping for the same. Will have to play around and try to find both babies  

How are you feeling?: still sick and exhausted. I think my medication cocktail is working as I haven’t thrown up in a couple days and generally feel ok.

GTKY: What are you looking forward to eating most on Thanksgiving? (For our Canadian moms, what did you enjoy most?) Stolen from G1). All the sides, mashed potatoes, gravy, green bean casserole. This year bc I’m tired I ordered two pies from a speciality cupcake place I’m really excited about  

• Options
    DD: 6/14 11w

baby is the size of a lime

appointment next Friday but I have to reschedule due to a work meeting. We’ve decided not to do any of the extra testing so there’s no rush to get in

rants/raves: serious mood swings and nausea if I go too long without eating which my DH doesn’t seem to understand

how are you feeling: generally great as long as I get 9 hours of sleep and some carbs every 2 hours 🤣

GTKY: mashed potatoes and Mac and cheese; carbs and cheese are all I’ve been craving so this is my dream meal