April 2019 Moms
Options

Week 3 check-in w/o 11/19

GTKY stolen from March 19... again 🤷🏻‍♀️

Due date: 

Any appointments? Questions?:

Rants/Raves?: 

How are you feeling?: 

GTKY: What is the worst Thanksgiving food?

Re: Week 3 check-in w/o 11/19

• Options
    4/15 ( I think lol) I’m 19 weeks and 1 day

anatomy scan tomorrow and another drs appointment the following week

well I guess I don’t look pregnant. DH’s friends minds were blown last weekend when he told them I was pregnant. I absolutely have a belly. So I’m really sad that I just look like I overate. This also happened while I was eating a funnel cake so I felt way worse after stuffing my face. 

Worst thanksgiving food is the turkey. Thanksgiving is all about the sides. I don’t eat the actual turkey until it’s in a sandwich the next day. 
  • Options

Due date: April 16

Any appointments? Questions?: Anatomy scan on Black Friday!! I wonder if I get a discount, lol.

Rants/Raves?: So excited for Thanksgiving--to be over--so I can go all out on Christmas decorations!!! I think we will buy our tree this weekend! Yay!

How are you feeling?: Heartburn!!!! But feeling LO moving daily so I'll take the good with the bad.

GTKY: What is the worst Thanksgiving food? Green bean casserole. Blech!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

@harveyisaboysname mmmmm cake.....

Due date: 4/20

Any appointments? Questions?: Doppler check tomorrow morning. Nothing too exciting.

Rants/Raves?: I feel him move constantly and I love it. Rant about lack of sleep/insomnia already. I was still sleeping great at this point with DD. Now I'm constantly tossing and turning. It sucks.

How are you feeling?: Pretty good. I get hangry quick. Headaches often and sleep (see above). Meat, specifically chicken, is still come and go for me. 

GTKY: What is the worst Thanksgiving food? Stuffing is gross. So is whatever the sweet potato side with marshmallows. 

• Options

Due date: 4/18 - 18 weeks 5 days

Any appointments? Questions?: Not this week but 2 next week.

Rants/Raves?: I have GD again. :( UGH.

How are you feeling?: I'm sick and now i can't even have honey in my tea so pretty much awful on of top awful.

From what is usually served at ours..green bean casserole. I love green beans but cannot get behind it.

this is my backup acct.
    prevously helloblueeyes

Me:32 DH:33 Married:04/2012 DD:07/2014 
     BFP 8/14/2018 #2 due 4/18/2019
  • Options
    Green bean casserole is my favorite. Send all of it my way!!!!!
  • Options

Due date: 4/15

Any appointments? Questions?: Anatomy scan next Monday!

Rants/Raves?: I felt this tiny human moving all day yesterday! Today- not as much, buy yesterday they were all over the place.

How are you feeling?:  I'm so uncomfortable all the time and my hips/lower back/ general pelvic area hurt. It's too early for this nonsense.

GTKY: What is the worst Thanksgiving food? I don't discriminate. Food is good. Also, thankfully, no one in my family makes food I hate, lol.

BabyFetus Ticker image
  • Options

Due date: 4/14

Any appointments? Questions?:  AS and OB appt next week...bummed that they're reallllllly making me wait until the middle of my 20th week, but i guess i'll have the scan and the appt back to back so that's helpful / efficient 

Rants/Raves?:  Rant: still not really looking pregnant in my clothes - people still telling me "you don't look pregnant" when I tell them.  Rave: Just booked our Babymoon to Maui for December!!  So last minute, but as first time parents we're YOLO'ing through the holidays, I guess!  

How are you feeling?:  Wouldn't turn down a nap....  Love feeling the baby move and be so active, but then get nervous when some nights don't feel as active as others...

GTKY: What is the worst Thanksgiving food?  Canned cranberry sauce....I don't get it. 

• Options

Due date: 4/21

Any appointments? Questions?: AS next week!

Rants/Raves?: I hate everyone we try to hire to do home repair projects and want to fire or kill all of them. So far have to accept crappy people because there are almost no options with how rural we are, and we need it done within the next 4 months (apparently an impossible task for most repair folks).

How are you feeling?: Pretty good, still tired but much more driven to push past it.

GTKY: What is the worst Thanksgiving food? @mrstmoose 1000% with you on the sweet potatoes with marshmallows. That dish can die. 

Me: 29 DW: 44
  • Options

Due date: April 16th

Any appointments? Questions?: I have an anatomy scan coming up on Monday... Cannot wait! We have a nurse appointment right after too.

Rants/Raves?: Still trying to figure out what to do with my job... Hoping my boss and I can meet today to finally discuss if part-time is even an option.

How are you feeling?: So much better than the first trimester. Last night I hit a wall and crashed on the couch all night. I'm hoping this isn't a new trend and maybe I'm just getting a cold or something.

I love all Thanksgiving food. Seriously send me all of your green bean casserole... that's my favorite! 

• Options

@harveyisaboysname - good luck at your AS today!
    @mrstmoose good luck at your doppler check today!
    @thatbaintforbetty sorry again for the GD Dx. Tea with honey is really so comforting when sick - I'm sorry you can't have it :/
    @wildcosmiclove sorry for the general discomfort! By the end of the day I'm usually there too.
    @sheepshepherdess I don't think I've ever had the sweet potato/marshmallow combo but I'll def skip it - it sounds terrible.

Due date: 4/15

Any appointments? Questions?: Nope - last week this time round without appointments and I'm trying to enjoy it.

Rants/Raves?: Am I the only one left not sure if they're feeling movement?? I swear at night I do, but it feels SO different than with a singleton. Its more a rolly, wavy feeling than a poking, popping feeling. Excited for my US on Monday though to see them again.  

How are you feeling?: I've been having headaches each morning, I think because I haven't been drinking my protein drink on the way to work this week. I just did it today so hopefully that stops it!

GTKY: What is the worst Thanksgiving food? Yeah it might be turkey if we're talking staples. At my MILs house it's whatever they do with beets each year and at my grandma's it's corn. 

• Options
    @MRDCle the movement is really sporadic here too. Some days I swear I feel something and some days nothing. And definitely feels more like rolls then jabs. DD had an anterior placenta and I didn’t really feel her till after 22 weeks and it was more kicks and punches, so this lighter movement is tripping me out. 

I can’t wait for my AS, I’m so much bigger this time and I wonder if it’s a fluid thing. And if that could be why it feels more like a roll and less like a jab? I’m totally guessing, watch it just be a giant calm baby (hahaha).  
    this is my backup acct.
    prevously helloblueeyes

Me:32 DH:33 Married:04/2012 DD:07/2014 
     BFP 8/14/2018 #2 due 4/18/2019
  • Options

Due date: 4/18, 18w+6d

Any appointments? Questions?: Next prenatal appointment is next Thursday the 29th.

Rants/Raves?: @mrdcle I keep second guessing myself with movement, seems to happen more at night than any other time and it's so faint when it's a pop/kick. I haven't had the fluttering sensation really. I have an anterior placenta so I'm not surprised, but it's also a more rolling/waving sensation. I wonder if she's doing somersaults in there or something!

How are you feeling?: +1 for endless heartburn, I never had this issue pre-pregnancy so it's annoying AF but the Pepcid is helping loads.

GTKY: What is the worst Thanksgiving food? Cranberry sauce and the sweet potato crap with the marshmallows melted on top. I never eat it.

Me: 32 / DH: 33
    DD born: 3/31/19

• Options
    @thatbaintforbetty and @ sheknows6 OK so I'm not the only one with weirdo movements. Same on the anterior placenta for DS AND these two so who knows. I do agree about somersaults though - each time we see them they've flipped - breech one week, cephallic the next so they clearly are doing something in there, ha. 

• Options

Due date: April 21st

Any appointments? Questions?:

I had a re-visit with my dietist yesterday, and got weighed only to confirm I hadn't gained any weight at all, just redirected things to my growing belly I guess which is great, so yey for that! 

Besides that, just waiting for my AS on the 27th.

Rants/Raves?: @MRDCle I'm not feeling anything! I'm so jealous of everyone else getting signs of life from their little ones, and with twins I thought for sure I would feel something by now. Doesn't help that my mom keeps asking about it and saying I Should feel something.  :'(

How are you feeling?: 

Happy to be able to eat and cook like normal again, and liking how perfectly round and pregnant my belly looks now, but also starting to have some round ligament pain and I think I just got a yest infection, so I guess taking the good with the bad. 

LOL to me most Thanksgiving food seem to be made for people with dentures, it's all so mushy!

Also: have a nice holiday everybody! 

• Options
    fuzzywombatfuzzywombat member
    edited November 2018
    @emeraldisle87 we leave for Maui on Sunday!

Started feeling movement and kicks about a week ago and it’s seriously the best. FX it happpens soon for those of you still waiting

Due date: 4/16

Any appointments? Questions?: AS and next OB December 3. So far away

Rants/Raves?: Done with work for the next week and a half! I feel like December is going to fly by, and then we’ll only have 3.5 months to go which is bananas!

Also excited to be wearing maternity pants on thanksgiving...

How are you feeling?: No complaints

+1 for sweet potatoes with marshmallows. Yuck

• Options
    Sorry ive been MIA for a few weeks.  Life has been crazy! 

Due date:  april 15

Any appointments? Questions?: i have my 20w us and prenatal check up this coming Monday. 

Rants/Raves?: my toddler wont stay out of my utensils drawer   ugh!!!

How are you feeling?:  pretty good!!

GTKY: What is the worst Thanksgiving food? Cranberry sauce!

• Options
    I feel movement daily but I definitely get a little paranoid if I don’t feel him when I “usually” do. Like at night laying on the couch. But, I know that movement now is still sporadic because he is still so small. And the fact that I feel him at all now is crazy because without DD I had an anterior placenta and didn’t feel her regularly until 22-23 weeks. This guy is already getting me good so I bet he’s going to bow me in the ribs soon.