March 2019 Moms
Options

Week 4 Check-in (11/19)

For those due March 24-31 (and a few early April ladies too!) 

Due date: 

Any appointments? Questions?:

Rants/Raves?: 

How are you feeling?: 

GTKY: What’s your favorite part of Thanksgiving?

Re: Week 4 Check-in (11/19)

• Options
    edited November 2018

Due date: March 24

Any appointments? Questions?: Next appt is not for 2 more weeks.

Rants/Raves?: Rant - I had my first pregnancy massage last night and it was kind of disappointing. I think it was due to the massage therapist more than anything. Rave - It’s my last day of work for the week! Yay! 

How are you feeling?:  Not too bad! 

GTKY: What’s your favorite part of Thanksgiving? I should say being with family, but I think it’s probably the food! 😆

• Options

Due date: 3.28

Any appointments? Questions?: 2nd AS with MFM was yesterday. OB next Friday.

Rants/Raves?: Still on cloud 9 from seeing LO's face in 3D. Being a FTM it made it all more "real" and exciting. Wishing I didn't have to work today, but luckily tomorrow is 1/2 day. FX it all goes fast! lol

How are you feeling?: Feeling good!

GTKY: What’s your favorite part of Thanksgiving? Seeing family that we don't get to see very often and all the comfort food! 

TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    2017 - Medicated Cycles & IUI's
    IVF w/ PGS  - January 2018
    FET #1 - April 2018 - BFN
    ERA Cycle May / June 2018
    ERA Biopsy June 2018 ~ Results: receptive (no change)
    FET #2 - July 2018 - BFP <3 Beta #1 - 137 Beta #2 - 410
    U/S #1 7wk1d - HB 144 U/S #2 9w1d HB 166
    Anatomy Scan 1st 11/2/18 2nd AS 11/19
    EDD March 28, 2019
    Baby Girl born 3/26/19  <3

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Due date: 24th

Any appointments? Questions?: Had one today. Dr said everything looks good. Blood sugar test next time.

Rants/Raves?: Rant: My belly button can calm down, seriously. No need to draw attention to yourself! Also, the health in our house is awful. DD and I have a cold, DH's back is giving him fits. I wish we had a little more time to rest. Rave: I'm so glad Thanksgiving is almost here! I love Thanksgiving!

How are you feeling?: Good aside from the cold and lack of sleep from said cold. 

GTKY: What’s your favorite part of Thanksgiving? Everything? haha. I love the food, family, not having to worry about work, being able to relax once I finish all of my baking.

• Options

Due date: 29

Any appointments? Questions?: Anyone else getting bloody noses? I think it’s a pregnancy combined with dry, cold air symptom. 4/5 days last week I woke up with one. I’ve since gotten a humidifier and I’m using a saline nasal rinse, which seems to have helped so far. 

Rants/Raves?: I was feeling baby kick a lot last week, but the past few days she’s seemed to calm down. 

How are you feeling?: Good, except for occasional heartburn and acid reflux. It seems to be connected to what I eat - especially chocolate. :(

GTKY: What’s your favorite part of Thanksgiving? The food! And the leftovers! No cooking for days!!!!

• Options
    @jesiannv Sorry to hear about your nose bleeds! I haven't experienced that, but have horrible heartburn as well. I've stopped eating certain things much. My caesar salad last night was the 1st time I had that I was able to sleep without taking anything for it. I should prob kick my dark choc almond kick too  :'(
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    EDD March 28, 2019

• Options

Due date: 3/29

Any appointments? Questions?: nothing until my 24 week check on 12/7

Rants/Raves?: Ranting about getting sick this week and my short week has been messed up ever since! Being sick while pregnant is really not fun at all and it was after eating something on Sunday. I'm sure it wasn't the flu because I'm already back to normal just leery of eating a variety which is going to suck if that messes up Thanksgiving :( Also ranting about my stupid maternity pants. I'm not "big enough" for the full panel pants to stay up right yet and the panel pockets constantly fall down as I wasn't blessed with hips to hold them up so my fingers are blue from pulling these darn things up! LOL. Raving about an upcoming 4 day weekend :smiley:

How are you feeling?: Other than the above rants I really am doing good overall.

GTKY: What’s your favorite part of Thanksgiving? I used to say food & football but DH's family doesn't watch football and we'll be stuck there all day *sigh* So now I'll just say the food - and being pregnant means shameless extra helpings!

• Options
    @HoneyBear40 Glad you're  feeling better!!! Thank goodness for food tomorrow! Eat enough and maybe your pants won't be such a pain! LOL jk Happy Thanksgiving!
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    EDD March 28, 2019