June 2019 Moms
Options

HDBD 11/21

As group 1 is getting closer to second tri, I'm wondering if we have any baby bumps to share?!

Re: HDBD 11/21

• Options
    Not yet for me! I’ve actually lost 10lb in the last 8 weeks which my OB will be STOKED about! He’s said I maintain around 230lbs through my pregnancy which means I’ll need to lose weight whilst I grow this baby so I don’t end up at 300lbs 😳😳

I’m so excited to finally have one though!
  • Options
    Newwwwp. 12 weeks today and it’s still bloat. Which it better be, because I’m still sleeping on my stomach. 😬
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    jacksonbearsjacksonbears member
    edited November 2018
    Nothing yet, I'm 11 weeks, and I feel bloated. I think I see a tiny bump, that's about it. For some reason, I felt I had more of a bump with my first, must be because I was a few pounds lighter than now.  
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    This was from nov 16 for comparison sake (convenient same shirt as today lol)
  • Options
    I'm starting to feel uterus peeking up above my pelvis now at 12 weeks. However, the bump is just my guts moving out of the way.
  • Options
    @carleym93 Yeah that counts. I have had a proud food baby blump for weeks. My stomach is normally almost flat so all this extra is not just natural me....but it’s also not my uterus 🤫
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • Options
    @carleym93 your blump is so much cuter than mine it looks like an actual bump and not a lump like mine!
  • Options
    I can tell my uterus is starting to come out above my pubic bone. I feel it when my kids sit in my lap and lean against me. I can also feel it when I lay on my stomach. That hasn't stopped me from sleeping on it though. 

I was at a jewelry party the other night and everyone there thought I was farther along than I am. It's mostly bloat and stuff moving out of the way, definitely not from my uterus. 

• Options
    I can clearly feel my uterus now when I touch my lower stomach, confirmed by my midwife yesterday. I also had an US done and she was scanning kind of halfway between my underwear line and belly button to see the baby. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Thanks guys. The first tri is so unglamorous but you made me feel a little less so today ❤️