NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
Anniversary

Re: Weekly Appointments • w/o 11.18

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @katy0990 I hope your fluid goes down! That's scary. 

Today im doing my lovely 24 hour collection at home then go for my 34 wk apt tomorrow and I guess I will know in a few days if I have any protein. That's about it. Wanting time to pass by to the end of this pregnancy yet I have so much crap left to do at home. I have YET to work on anything for baby girl or go out to get any necessities. i keep thinking I have to do shit in order, decorate for xmas, finish touching up my boys room etc etc. 

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

• Options
    @katy0990 fx for good fluid levels! And yay for seeing baby! 
    @CecilB93 ohhh hope for a neg on the gbs, I imagine dealing with an allergy would be stressful
    @echo-charlietango i love meeting all the different drs. Hopefully if you do meet a new one, they are cool. Did you schedule your induction with "your" dr? 
    @mcgeeva I totally feel you on having a lot left to do! I made a list of all the things yesterday then freaked myself out lol 

Afm, Have my 36 week appt today with GBS swab. Not sure about cervical check but i wouldn't mind one, just to see! Other than that, not much going on. Hope y'all have good appts this week! 
  • Options
    @morgantu there truly isn't enough time and half the crap I want to do I can't physcially do anymore like I would like to do the pain touch up and be done with it but I can't lift these huge ass jugs of paint from when we did all the walls years ago so not like normal gallon of paint. Good luck with your apt. I would be curious about a cervical check as well but they won't do cervical checks if you have a c-section scheduled. 

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

• Options
    38w appointment is Wednesday. I'll forgo the cervical check again.
    Married: 08/04/13
    DS: 11/25/14
    DD: 06/25/16
    EDD: 12/05/18

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @morgantu Yes! I will be scheduling my induction with my OB next week at 38! They schedule inductions two weeks out, but I would rather be in the calendar sooner :grimace: #antsy My OB already said that Wednesdays are good for him - yay!

Anniversary
  • Options

Anniversary
  • Options
    Good luck with everyone’s appts. @CecilB93 I am GBs + for the first time and have allergies, so I’m worried about that. I have my 38 week appt this week on Wed due to the holiday. Then next week I have my 39 and that should be my last. 
  • Options
    @echo-charlietango I'm jealous you get two weeks notice! My OB said she could maybe have mine scheduled a week in advance, but sounds like they typically schedule them a couple days in advance. She did give me a "no later than this" date, so that's kind of been my go to answer when people ask, just "no later than 12/6". My last appointment is 12/4, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's not officially scheduled until then!

@Activebaby ugh sorry you're dealing with GBS and allergies! My OB reassured me everything would be fine even with a penicillin allergy, but I'd rather just not deal with it to begin with lol. Good luck to you!
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• Options
    @mcgeeva Good luck! I hope your BP stays down. I’m glad they are watching you closely!
  • Options
    @mcgeeva I’m doing the same thing with preparing emails. I’ve been putting all the addresses in the body of the emails and writing the email and sending to myself. Almost everything I’m doing at work now is prep for leave. Good luck with wrapping up your work!
  • Options
    Thank you well im 34 wks but the way my doctor was talking makes me think it could be monday or the week after so I have to send all my stuff out by friday this week since we have a ton of new client transfers at work that I know I can no longer do since my overtime got cut. Good luck to you too @activebaby!!! 

• Options
    @CecilB93 Congrats on two good appointments!
    @babyluv1234 Sounds like that baby is getting ready to come soon!

My 37 week appointment was good. I was up two pounds, so I've finally gained the minimum 25lbs my first OB recommended (he said 25lb-35lb gain for me was good). Fundal height is a little behind, but kiddo's heart rate is great and he's still a very wiggly guy - so we're not worried about him being not-huge. 

We'll be scheduling the induction next week :open_mouth: Eeeeee!

Anniversary
  • Options
    @echo-charlietango i know! Last time at 36 weeks I was sent to the L&D with BP and was induced a week later. This is uncharted territory for me. Babies will be here before we know it.