Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Tuesday!!!!! Haha 11/20

2»

Re: WTO Tuesday!!!!! Haha 11/20

• Options
    @jennifer_louise Oooo have fun at the movie!  Please report back what you think.  I want to see it but I heard that it wasn't so good...
    Me: 31 DH: 31
      <3 DS born 6/2017, became a heart angel 8/2018 <3
    CP 3/2019
  • Options
    @misshelen86 I know right? That's probably the least romantic word. I think BD is probably better :). Good luck with SMEP! 

@brookert615 yes, it usually confirms O but needs three days after "peak mucus", so it won't identify O day yet. I feel like I should switch to FF but I have a year subscription to this other one, so.... 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @SpongeWorthy I will report back! Although I just received word that we may not be going tonight after all. I'm a sucker for HP though, so I do have that bias :) 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle:

CD: Not sure. 3dp5dt

WAYDTGKU: Did IVF embryo transfer on 17th so in 2ww now 

R/R:

CS/Q:
  • Options
    @drewsdarlin if you're TWW I would post in the daily TWW threads! This is the WTO thread
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @brookert615 We should have a venison cookoff because I'm a hunting widow too! That's why I took my girls' trip last week. It's an annual thing because the fall is so hard as he's gone all the time. FX YH gets one early :)

@SpongeWorthy YAY for positive OPK!
    November Siggy Contest - Thanksgiving Fails!
    Image result for joey turkey friends
  • Options
    @cpiper39 Yeah, girl!!! I'm down for that venison cook-off! I was so scared at first when I had to re-learn how to make certain things because it is so lean haha. Having a girls trip is such a good idea, though!!!
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Options
    Add me to the venison cook-off! We finished out our freezer supply of venison a few months ago, so we need to stock back up. What cuts do you ladies like the best? Venison roast is my favorite, and I've come up with some creative ways of using the ground venison without it being too chewy. We process all our meat, so it's going to be a fun day when DH comes home with a deer!
  • Options
    @marebear15 I personally like the backstraps probably the best for a meal just because I love steaks lol. DH is a huge fan of when I make lasagna or tacos with it so he would probably choose the ground beef. DH tried making a roast on his own for the "guys" and didn't listen to my advice. Long story short no one could eat it because it was so dry and tough lol. I feel like my secret weapon is using avocado oil to cook with! 
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Options
    @cpiper39 @brookert615 @marebear15 can I be a judge? I like to eat  :D
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @brookert615 - The backstraps is what DH uses to make jerky. I don't think we've ever had venison steak!
  • Options
    You guys! Thread is on fire today! 

I need to adjust my rant for this day because y'all I just can't..

I need advice. I have this crazy friend... more like an acquaintance. Our DHs are friends so we've double dated a handful of times, they've been on our boat probably 3 times and we've gotten dinner together a few times. That is the extent of our friendship. So last night she starts texting me about how she's going to break up with her BF and starts telling me really personal details about their relationship and how he doesn't love her and how she's planning to leave him oh and...she'll need a place to stay.
    Soooooo today she breaks up with him and. YOU GUYS. She wants to stay at my house until she can "figure things out!" WHAT! Who asks that of someone? And y'all. I'm not talking an abusive type situation. She's leaving because he won't cuddle with her.

She has some serious sensitivity issues and attachment issues and just spent 4 days in the hospital for anxiety attacks. She doesn't have any friends or family in our area so I feel obligated to help... but should I? Taking someone in is not a light decision, especially someone I don't really know that well. 

• Options
    @drewsdarlin if you're TWW I would post in the daily TWW threads! This is the WTO thread
    I realized that after posting. Sorry
  • Options
    SpongeWorthySpongeWorthy member
    edited November 2018
    @nomangos23 What a strange situation.  Especially if your DH’s are friends, why would she come to you?  Can you lie about family staying with you for the holidays?  

ETA: I would have reservations about taking someone in who I didn’t know that well.  If you do end up helping her out (for which you would be a saint), I would put a strict time limit.
    Me: 31 DH: 31
      <3 DS born 6/2017, became a heart angel 8/2018 <3
    CP 3/2019
  • Options
    @SpongeWorthy right? I've stopped returning her texts. Although she may just show up. She's done that before. 
  • Options
    @nomangos23 I would just say something like "unfortunately I'm not going to be able to due to X, Y, and Z" (or whatever you can think of that's plausible. Has she been to your house? Maybe you can say we don't have a spare bedroom or something.

Do not feel bad if it would put a hardship on you to have her there!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @marebear15 @brookert615 Yeah! We grill it as appetizers in the summer (marinated in Italian dressing), but I request the ground since it’s more versatile - I basically have made everything with ground. @marebear15 I’m impressed that you process yourself! 

@inthewoods23 Absolutely for judging! 😂

@nomangos23 That’s rough... and crazy. Ditto @inthewoods23.  Also, I think the thread is blowing up because it’s a holiday week 😆
    November Siggy Contest - Thanksgiving Fails!
    Image result for joey turkey friends
  • Options
    @lillywonderland I’m not that advanced. That’s awesome that you have those poses down! I’ve done yoga on and off for a while but have only been going consistently (1-2 times a week) for the last 2 months. I’m working on not toppling over during the balance poses and I’m close to getting camel. Eventually I’d like to have enough strength and balance to hold crow pose.

@emeraldduchess Yes I agree we need a holiday baking thread! Might help me get motivated to try some new things!  
    Me: 35 DH: 35
    TTC since 9/2018
    Dx: MFI
    10/19- First RE visit
    2/20- DH had surgery for bilateral varicoceles 
    7/20- IUI with 5 mg letrozole- BFN
    9/20- IVF. 9 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 7 blasts, 4 PGT-A normal
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/20- FET #1- transferred one 4AB- BFN
    3/21- FET #2- transferred one 3AB- BFP! Due Dec 2021
    12/21- Baby girl born!

• Options
    @nomangos23 No. Shut it down.

Doctor Cat seems to be doing better. Perhaps just allergies? She really should just diagnose herself.

TTC History
    Me: 38 DH: 52
    Started trying June 2018
    BFP Jan 2019 DD born October 2019
    TTC July 2021 BFP, ended in MMC August 2021
    TTC October 2021
    BFP January 2022
    MMC March 2022
    Beginning May 2022 under the supervision of an RE - Benched while undergoing testing