February 2019 Moms
Options

Tuesday ticker change 20/11

Shout-out to the US for Thanksgiving week, and all those who are having twins counting the extra food baby :)

1. How many weeks? How big is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Rants/Raves/Questions? 

4. Any appts this week?

5. GTKY: What are you thankful for this week?
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Tuesday ticker change 20/11

• Options
    1. How many weeks? How big is baby? 29 weeks, butternut squash

2. How are you feeling? Tired. I announced at work today I'm not doing any more external meetings unless they come to my office building, it takes too long for me to walk between locations!

3. Rants/Raves/Questions? Rant: Hayfever is kicking in full force, but apparently nothing that is actually effective can be taken while pregnant. Or so the pharmacy says. So I'm sceptically using cotton tips to wipe some herbal mixture around the inside of my nose that the pharmacy assures me is "real" medicine.

4. Any appts this week? Not this week although I need to schedule a vaccination.

5. GTKY: What are you thankful for this week? Less than 5 weeks before I go on leave (using up all my holiday leave before I start maternity leave).
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I’m commenting early since I didn’t comment for two weeks!

1. How many weeks? How big is baby? 29 weeks, size of an acorn squash

2. How are you feeling? I’m feeling good, not as tired, but I have a lot of pelvic pain. 

3. Rants/Raves/Questions? My motivation to work is slipping already, I’m just so uncomfortable sitting at my desk all day. But I’m making an effort to go for a little walk every hour and that seems to help. 

4. Any appts this week? Not this week. Next week I have a growth u/s on Tuesday and my 30 week appointment with my OB on Thursday. 

5. GTKY: What are you thankful for this week? My job. I had a career review and even though I’m leaving for a year, my bosses are very supportive and want to fast track my ideas for empowering women in the workforce. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. How many weeks? How big is baby?
    29 weeks, size of an acorn squash

2. How are you feeling? Finally feeling better from this cold but just feeling more tired and huge

3. Rants/Raves/Questions? I am so jealous of you guys that get such a long paid maternity leave. I am starting to stress a little about only having 2 weeks paid off. The rest of the time I take off will all be unpaid. So I still haven’t decided how long I will take

4. Any appts this week? Nope nothing this week.

5. GTKY: What are you thankful for this week? My IL’s who watch DS during the day. As much as they can get on my nerves, I am very thankful to have them close by and willing to help anytime we need it because  my parents live 8 hours away.