Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Tuesday 11/20

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Typical LP length: 

Testing:

R/R: 

CS/Q:
November Siggy Contest - Thanksgiving Fails!
Image result for joey turkey friends

Re: TWW Tuesday 11/20

• Month/Cycle: 1

CD/DPO: 9 DPO

Timing:

Typical LP length: not sure yet 

Testing: 

R/R: so either AF is coming or I'm having implantation bleeding. The anticipation is killing me. 

CS/Q:
  • Loading the player...
  • @chichiphin - Aww we barely missed each other. Hopefully I don't see you back over in WTO in a week.
  • @kimmer1412 FX AF stays away!

@chichiphin Welcome! Glad you are hopeful this cycle! I'm planning on testing next Wednesday as well! So sorry to hear you are anxious about your drive, are you bringing the pups with you?

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 19/4 

Timing: -5, -3, -2,-1

Typical LP length: 15

Testing: Next Wednesday

R/R: *TW*

Hosting my good friend oops baby shower tonight, I've learned to just breath through her constant complaints (I'm not really the best audience to talk about how much being pregnant sucks), hoping I am blessed with patience tonight.

Rave: Going to my hometown in California for Thanksgiving and since wildfires I got to move my flight a day earlier free of charge. I'm so excited to get in earlier since my mom has been talking about getting up early for black Friday shopping and with the time change it would make for a rough morning.

CS/Q: Annoyed about dashed lines but I'll go with it…

TTGP November 2018 Siggy Challenge - Thanksgiving Dinner Fails

• @kimmer1412 hopefully AF stays away!
    @queenie_b yeah we are taking the chichis with us... which only compounds my anxiety because they both want to be lap dogs but also whine for the first 30 min to an hour. How long of a flight do you have to cali?
    @marebear15 ugh sorry about CD1!! :( 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• @chichiphin aww poor pups! Hope they learn to share your lap!  I'm glad they get to go with you, I always miss my fluff-baby when I'm gone, luckily my sister has the cutest Pomeranian i can cuddle. My flight is 3 hrs to Phoenix then an hour to San Jose with about an hour layover. 

• @queenie_b we lived in Cali for about 2 yrs and the flights home were so miserable - so I really hope you get some good sleep and aren't jet lagged. Funny enough, I always felt better with a layover. Something about a 5-6 hr flight really wrecks me
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• @queenie_b yay for getting an earlier flight at no charge. I have family near the fires but luckily they're safe. Enjoy your time with your mom. 
  • Month/Cycle: 11/11

CD/DPO: 30 / 13 DPO

Timing: -4,-3,-1, 0

Typical LP length: 13

Testing: BFN this morning. Just waiting for AF now.

R/R: Woke up feeling bad this morning. Stuffy nose and headache.

CS/Q: Not today.
  • *lurkey loo*

@littleredm Sending you a big hug today. 💙

• @kimmer1412 FX for you!
    @chichiphin So happy that YH's numbers were up! That's very encouraging. A 5 hr drive sounds really rough. I always put on audio books in the car to make the time pass quicker and keep me distracted. Do you think that'd help at all?
    @marebear15 sorry for CD 1. :/ I'm sure I'll be seeing you in WTO soon.
    @queenie_b That's really nice of you to host the shower for your friend. I hope you have a nice flight and time spent with family this week.
  • @kimmer1412 I hope AF stays away, waiting is so frustrating!

@chichiphin I hope the drive goes smoothly, that's a long day in the car! Maybe stopping for a treat along the way would make it a bit better? I'm definitely one of those people that looks forward to the right food, but I know that's not everyone haha. 

@queenie_b I'm from California too, but now live out of state and the jet lag can be so brutal. I hope you get plenty of rest on the plane so you can have fun with your mom! You're such a great friend to plan her shower, I hope you will be able to commiserate with her soon! 

Month/Cycle: 12/12

CD/DPO: 11 DPO

Timing: -6, -2, 0, 

Typical LP length: 14 

Testing: BFN this morning but I know it's a bit early. My boobs have been hurting like never before for the past two days sooo maybe that's something? I'm anxious to see if AF turns up on Friday.

R/R: Woke up at 3 and achy boobs kept me awake, I finally gave up on getting more sleep at 5. I wish I was a better sleeper! Our high is forecast to be 17 degrees on Thanksgiving, winter is rolling in hard and fast this year. So basically, I'm tired and cold. 

CS/Q: Not today
  • @kimmer1412 I'm dying of anticipation for you too! FX FX!
    @chichiphin hii friend! *waves* I'm terrible in the car too. No xanax here but I do have some lorazepam. It's my friend in those kinds of situations.... except then that also makes me a worse passenger because I just pass out. At least I'm not asking to stop to pee every 20 mins. 
    @queenie_b I'm a lil short on patience this morning too but sending you alllll the good vibes I can muster for tonight. You are a wonderful friend to be doing that. Hope you have a safe flight home, and enjoy the family time! (and shoppping)
    @littleredm I'm sorry for the BFN :( Big hugs. Boo to stuffy nose and the headache too. 

Month/Cycle: 11/8

CD/DPO: CD40, reconsidering DPO. I'm now thinking it's more like 8dpo. Thinking I O'd around CD31. 

Timing: not bad either way, either -3, -1 or -2, O

Typical LP length: 6-9 (which makes 14dpo pretty impossible)

Testing: I managed to not test this morning! But my 50pack of wondfos arrived so I'm all set :lol: 

R/R: I was in a mooooooood last night (ok, still am). Without going into too much detail, my volunteer work introduces me to a lot of interesting "characters" and there's this one gentleman in his 80s who is just the most generous, giving person but we've decided he has a severe case of narcissistic personality disorder. He is driving me bonkers. He crossed a line last night and my stress level is through the roof doing damage control, as usual, so as of today I told my committees I'm done cleaning up his messes. I've had a lot of sympathetic pats on the back but the groveling has started to keep me from resigning. I have the utmost respect for the seniors in our community but it is starting to affect my health and I don't need this crap right now. 

CS/Q: How do you do a manual override on FF for O date? I can put in a fake +OPK to make it move my CH but I missed a temp on CD31 (the day I think I O'd) so unless I put in a fake temp there, it won't pinpoint my O date. 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• @kimmer1412 I am glad to hear your family is safe!

@littleredm Ugh sorry for the BFN and sick. Hope you get to rest today.

@eranfaraway FX AF stays away and the sore boobs are worth it!

• Disregard my question, I figured out the override. Am I grasping at straws here? 

TTC History:

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• @kiki047 Nah, I totes see it :) Sorry for the volunteer drama. You are such a dear for even having a volunteer job. Can you take a break from it? Maybe not resign but take a sabbatical? 
  • @nomangos23 thank you <3  to be completely honest, I'm telling people I'm going on pre-mat leave. Indefinitely. lol. Most of the people I work with are men, over the age of 70. They've started calling me "Mama Kiki". 

TTC History:

• @kiki047 I see it too!
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• @kiki047 I have a new pack of wondfo and I'm trying not to test daily. FX its our month. I've been mildly crampy all morning so I keep waiting for AF but so far nothing but the little bit of spotting this morning after ST. 
  • @chichiphin whew. I mean I think I could make an argument for any O day last week, but that coincides with a few other post-O symptoms (sore nips, cramps, dull achy feeling in my ute) which all started around 9 days ago. 
    @kimmer1412 I've been crampy all week, which is why I was waiting for AF to show any day now. If I really did O later than I thought, AF *should* show up tomorrow based on previous cycles. I'm gonna POAS anyway, lol. FX for both of us!! 

TTC History:

• @kiki047 I'm pretty sure I O later then I originally thought so tomorrow is 10DPO I'll probably POAS anyway lol. FX AF stays away! 
  • Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 3dp5dt . did embryo transfer on 17th 

Timing:

Typical LP length: 

Testing: Beta test is for 29th

R/R: 

CS/Q:
  • @kiki047 Did they REs office ever call you back? Or are they on the tsk tsk list?
  • @nomangos23 nnnnope. I mean, at this rate obviously it was negative but thanks for nothing. I'm still on the fence about taking the provera because AF *should* be here by now. At what point do I give up waiting and just take it? :( 

TTC History:

• @kiki047 If it were me, I'd give myself through the weekend and start on Monday. I would avoid taking it as long as I could. Do not like drugs. Well I sure hope the dr decides to call you when you do finally get KU....
  • @chichiphin I am sorry you are anxious about the drive, I hope it goes smoothly for you.  And that’s great about YH’s numbers!

@kiki047 I agree with the override too. I am sorry about the drama with volunteering, but that’s awesome of you to do!  and I think I would wait to take the provera too.  It isn’t awful, but the side effects aren’t great.  

Month/Cycle:  22/4 after bench

CD/DPO: 7/20

Timing: ok I guess

Typical LP length:  15 days 

Testing: probably tomorrow because I can.

R/R:   It has been a really really awful week, but it seems to all be going well now.  Hopefully I can get in the mood for thanksgiving.

CS/Q:  not too interesting