June 2019 Moms

Baby Bump

Has anyone started showing?

Re: Baby Bump

• Bloated big time this week so I have a blump lol 
  • @BlondePeanut me too!  You are definitely not alone.
  • Loading the player...
  • Nope and I dont suspect I will for a while
  • I feel like I’m showing to myself. I don’t think others could really tell though. I might just look a little chubbier. But I can still fit in my pants but sometimes by the end of the day the bloat is real. 
  • jhems776jhems776 member
    edited November 2018
    I sure do look bigger but more in a fat way not a bump way....
  • I’m what they call a “plus size lady”. I just feel my regular fat, lol. 
  • I'm definitely sporting a blump. Looks like a bump but it's just bloat. I know it isn't my uterus because when your uterus starts protruding you feel it when you lay on your belly. I can comfortably lay on my belly without feeling like something is pushing into my spine. The uterus will feel hard when it starts sticking out over your pelvis. 
  • I have a bump, but it's just my stomach that I can get away with not sucking in now. One of the perks of being KU, I suppose!
  • @emeraldcity603 Curious when the laying on the belly is the uterus. I've been able to go to sleep on it but will wake up an hour later very uncomfortable on it, a few times in pain, and a bit more indigestion. Hm, I wonder how much is uterus or just poor digestion, I just assumed the latter. 
  • @jhems776 When it's your uterus, it feels like there's a baseball between your hip bones. It's not uncomfortable until you're well into second tri (at least it's not for me). And then it gets much bigger than a baseball. It's actually pretty amazing when you first notice it. It's one of my favorite milestones.
  • @ruby696 Yea, last time I was well into my second tri before the bump forced me off my belly. Just trying to figure out why it causes gi problems and some pain now.
  • @jhems776 Hmmm... I'd guess bloat? Otherwise, I'm not sure. I know hormones slow down digestion, so maybe everything is just more sensitive to pressure?
  • Ha so is it weird that I laid on my stomach today to see if it felt weird/uncomfortable? @emeraldcity603, @ruby696 and @jhems776 after that test, I think I determined it’s just belly ha bummer 
  • Hey knottie, that isn't a baby bump. Sorry to disappoint but that is a bloat bump. 
  • So I totally have a cute baby bump.....after I eat a full meal lol. Otherwise the semi-saggy blump thing I am rocking isn't so cute...not cute at all lol
  • I'm just a bit fatter through the mid section. I carry all my weight in my tummy at the best of times. Main bumps at this point are up top, my boobs are definitely bigger!  I'm right at 9 weeks today. 
  • @lemondrop35 me too! DH looked at them in shock over the weekend because I’d taken my shirt off and they were almost coming out of the bra I wore. They hurt though! 
  • I tipped my hand this morning and admitted to DH my boobs have just about quit hurting (I'm up a band size and a cup size now). Dammit, now he's all ready to go and I can't go to my usual to get in the mood when I'm just not feeling it at the moment (pour myself an Irish mule or BIG glass of zin).

On the other hand, when I came in today our receptionist went "DAMMMMN girl your boobs are on point today" which made me feel lots better about the blump I'm rocking below them.
  • yeeep, but I'm also due technically in May. My date changed from 6/2 to 5/31 to 5/29 with my last visit so I know I am further along than most. I'm 12w5d now but looking like I did around 16w with my first pregnancy. Things certainly got there faster this time around lol! I can feel my uterus when I push on my lower belly and my midwife confirmed that I'm not crazy and felt it too haha. 
    BabyFruit Ticker