July 2019 Moms

Group 4 Checkin (EDD July 25-31) - Week of 11/19

**Starting this for the Group 4's who have been slowly popping in, feel free to takeover!**

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 
Baby is the size of a(n): 
Upcoming Appointments:
How are you feeling? 
Rants/Raves:
Questions:
GTKY: What is your favorite winter memory as a kid? 

Re: Group 4 Checkin (EDD July 25-31) - Week of 11/19

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 4+4 ... Due 6/25
    Baby is the size of a(n): Poppy Seed 
    Upcoming Appointments: 12/17 first appointment with dating scan
    How are you feeling? Pretty good so far. Had my first sign of pregnancy today when I started feeling shaky around 10am after eating breakfast 2 hours before. Every pregnancy I have to eat something (even just a few bites), to keep from feeling lightheaded and shaky every few hours. 
    Rants/Raves: Nothing other than the one above! My kids are off school this week, so I'm trying to plan some fun stuff. My H works a lot...so it's basically my show over here! 
    Questions: None yet. 
    GTKY: What is your favorite winter memory as a kid? I live in FL... so not too many "wintery" memories here. I love love love  Christmas and getting a tree the day after Thanksgiving! 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: EDD - 7/28 / 4W+1D
    Baby is the size of a(n): Poppy seed <3
    Upcoming Appointments: Nothing until 12/19 - had my yearly physical the day before my BFP haha!
    How are you feeling?: So tired. Mild nausea but not bad yet (yay!) and my breasts hurt if someone so much as looks at them i swear haha
    Rants/Raves: Nothing, just want to know why it's not socially appropriate to sleep on the job...
    Questions:
    GTKY: What is your favorite winter memory as a kid?: I grew up in Indiana, so I loved snow days - ice skating on our neighborhood pond, sledding, and having hot cocoa with my friends (made by my best friend's mom, who is still my unofficial second mom -- sorry to my MIL lol)
  • Loading the player...
  • von1976von1976 member
    edited November 2018
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 8/1 / 3w4d
    Baby is the size of a(n): chia seed
    Upcoming Appointments: 12/5 for 6 week apt and ultrasound (high risk) -- I'm 42.
    How are you feeling? Other than sore boobs, oppressive fatigue, and a wicked sense of smell, I'm okay.
    Rants/Raves: I've got nothing, I'm still in shock.
    Questions: Same as above!
    GTKY: What is your favorite winter memory as a kid? Ice skating on the lake behind our house.

I know I'm technically an August 2019 mom, but I'd like to join this group. My daughter was due 10/2 and born 9/16... so I'm assuming there's a good chance this one will be born early, too.

Anniversary

Baby GIRL born 9/16/201
    BFP! EDD 8/1/2019 CP 4w2d

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 5 weeks 3 days
    Baby is the size of a(n): Pepper Corn
    Upcoming Appointments: Monday the 26th.. This just confirms the pregnancy 
    How are you feeling? like crap
    Rants/Raves: I just want to feel not like crap!
    Questions:?
    GTKY: What is your favorite winter memory as a kid? Skiing then drinking hot chocolate!
  • EDD: July 30 (3w+6d)
    Upcoming appointments: Monday, November 26 (hcg/progesterone labs)
    How are you feeling?: exhausted, ragey 
    Rants/Raves: nada right now 
    GTKY: what is your favorite winter memory as a kid? Going sledding after it snowed with my next door neighbor and sister 

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:  Aug. 2 / 3+4

Baby is the size of a(n):  Chia Seed

Upcoming Appointments: I'm calling my midwife to schedule one in about an hour!

How are you feeling? In total shock. I mean, I cried my face off in pure happiness when I got the BFP this morning but I still just can't believe it.

Rants/Raves: I am simultaneously overjoyed about having three adult children someday and how awesome the family get-togethers for the holidays will be - AND TERRIFIED to have three littles in the somewhat near future. How do people do it when you're outnumbered!? I'm not ready for this!

Questions:
    GTKY: What is your favorite winter memory as a kid?  When we would travel to my grandmothers apartment there was a giant hill behind it and she would give my cousins and I trashbags to go sledding. Sledding and driving around on Christmas Eve looking at all of  the houses with Christmas lights and snow everywhere. We'd constantly scan the skies for santa and one year my sister and I swear we heard his sleighbells :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • So happy to join this group!!! Happy Thanksgiving :smile:

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: July 30(?)/ 4+2

Baby is the size of a(n): chia seed

Upcoming Appointments: Will call on Monday to schedule 

How are you feeling? Anxious and excited. Not having many symptoms quite yet 

Rants/Raves: we told our family we’re spending Thanksgiving with because no way I could manage not drinking around them for 3 days. They were so cute and excited. 

Questions: none yet 

GTKY: What is your favorite winter memory as a kid? Ice/snow days riding 4wheelers on the streets, sledding, and playing in the snow. 
  • Can’t believe this is really happening... lol 

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Aug 1st or Aug 2nd / 4 wks 1 day or 4 wks 2 days

Baby is the size of a(n): poppy seed 

Upcoming Appointments: have been going to get blood work, but other than that, our first appointment is Dec 7th. 

How are you feeling?: a little nervous. symptoms are mild. i feel like they were a lot stronger my last pregnancy. but i’m still only 4 weeks, so that’s probably why. symptoms are coming in waves...nausea is definitely there, it’s just mild. boobs aren’t too sore yet, just sometimes a little sensitive. 

Rants/Raves: not telling anyone anytime soon, because my son just turned two 6 days ago-pregnancy wasn’t planned like his was. i almost feel like everyone would be disappointed. maybe it’s the pregnancy making me emotional. meh. 

Questions: none

GTKY: What is your favorite winter memory as a kid? the holidays! Christmas Eve with the family. 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:  July 26th 5 wks 1 day
    Baby is the size of a(n): poppyseed
    Upcoming Appointments: none yet . My Dr. Doesn't see me until 12 wks
    How are you feeling? Tired and I think nausea is kicking in today... Like in the middle of grocery shopping. 
    Rants/Raves: it's really annoying that a poppyseed can make me feel this tired...
    Questions: any fun ideas for telling my husband? I haven't told him yet.  I kind of wanted to keep it to myself for a few days.  It's my 3rd so we've been down the road before.  I've been funny about it this time... I don't really want to tell anyone for a long time. 
    GTKY: What is your favorite winter memory as a kid?  Building a snowman!
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: lmp july 31, but o date gives an edd of Aug 4, so well see what they say!
    Upcoming Appointments: none here till 8-10 weeks. I'm SO GLAD christmas is in there so the anticipation for christmas and holiday activities will fill up the time and hopefully first trI won't seem so long. 
    How are you feeling? Good.  
    *TW previous loss*
    We started ttc my son in October 2015. He was born September 2017. It took 8 cycles,  then we had a loss,  then 6 more cycles to get him.  I just got my period back in October,  so this was our first cycle that we were able to try so I'm shocked in a happy way that I got pregnant. I think that takes some of the anxiety out of pgal for me for some reason. 
    Rants/Raves: 
    Questions:
    GTKY: What is your favorite winter memory as a kid? When the Christmas books would get pulled out.  Id sit there and binge read all of them in one shot.  And then read them many times over through the season here and there. 

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    BFP #1 June 2016: EDD 16 March 2017, MC July 2016
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016
    Started IF testing Nov 2016
    Spontaneous BFP #2 January 2017: Rainbow Baby Boy September 2017
    BFP #3 November 2018: Baby #2 expected August 2019

• bmdcj4bmdcj4 member
    edited November 2018
    Due July 27, 5 weeks 1 day
    Baby is the size of a peppercorn
    Upcoming Appointments: January 9
    How are you feeling? Good! Slight symptoms so far. Mild heartburn, very light cramping on/off, slightly sore boobs and bloating. Also hungry a lot! This is my second child, my 4yo is over the moon excited! We struggled both times getting pregnant 1.5 years each time. Had a molar pregnancy when I was 20, so I won’t be comfortable till I see that bub on the big screen!
    Rants/Raves: my hubby doesn’t believe any of my symptoms so far  :/
    Questions: does anyone get a confirmation ultrasound before 1st appt?
    GTKY: What is your favorite winter memory as a kid? Sledding!
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 4wk 4days... Due 7/31-but I ovulated late so not sure if they will change this. 
    Baby is the size of a(n): Poppy Seed 
    Upcoming Appointments: Just found out Saturday morning so I’ll be calling tomorrow morning to set something up. I’m not sure how soon they will get me in and I assume they will have me do a dating u/s. 
    How are you feeling? Zero signs as of right now. 
    Rants/Raves: We have tried for a year for this baby and gone fertility treatment and I’m still having “omg, what have I done” moments. @SA0012 I could not put it better. I can imagine 3 adult kids at family gatherings in our future (I’m the baby of 3, so it’s how I’ve always pictured it for myself) but the thought of parenting 3 kids terrifies me. 
    Questions: None yet. 
    GTKY: What is your favorite winter memory as a kid? Christmas lights, my Dad always taking us to the local homes that went all out and I still just love decorating for Christmas. 
  • felix08felix08 member
    edited November 2018
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: July 30/4+4
    Baby is the size of a(n): not sure as I haven't downloaded an app yet, but based on everyone else's responses, probably a poppy seed  :D
    Upcoming Appointments: first US on Friday (IVF baby, so many early appointments to make sure all is well)
    How are you feeling? Fine so far! Feeling pretty tired at times, but not sure if that's pregnancy related. 
    Rants/Raves: I've had some very slight spotting, so that paired with TW
    a CP in October 
     has me feeling a little anxious. I honestly would welcome some nausea (famous last words, right?). 
    Questions:
    GTKY: What is your favorite winter memory as a kid? Snowmobiling! 
  • Hi there!

4w5d

baby is the size of a poppy seed

first appt isn’t until 1/03 😒

Feeling okay! I’ve got a lot of lower back achiness, my boobs are very tender, I can smell EVERYTHING, and if I eat too much (that line changes daily) I feel sick. Doesn’t sound super I know, but it all comes and goes. Round ligament pain too, but so early! Maybe because it’s my second baby? 

Raves: I’m so exhausted I sleep like a baby at night. It’s a drastic and welcome change!

Rant: I found out I was pregnant last Monday. Monday night my toddler had a 101 fever. He’s been sick literally the whole time I’ve known I’m pregnant. Not his fault of course, and I’m not angry with him, he’s just a poor sick little guy. But so much for being able to enjoy even a second of this pregnancy so far. I can’t wait till he feels better, for his own sake of course, and also for my own. I’m as miserable for him as he is. I feel so bad for him and the minute he gets a fever I’m a bucket of nerves (he had a febrile seizure once. Just once, but once is enough).

Favorite winter memory: making butter cookies and listening to Elvis Christmas tunes on the stereo 🎄 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: July 31st/ 4+5
    Upcoming Appointments: Begged for an U/S before Christmas so we could tell our families, got the appt Christmas Eve morning :) 
    How are you feeling? Mostly good; at times really tired, cold, and have had one bout of really bad heartburn that woke me up in the middle of the night. Out of breath during workouts so much faster, but not sure if that is real or psychosomatic? 
    Rants/Raves: I've been waking up really early to go to the bathroom and can't go back to sleep! Super frustrating, but otherwise I'm just so happy :) 
    Questions: None yet
    GTKY: What is your favorite winter memory as a kid? Christmas Eve with my cousins
  • So glad to see lots of lady joining this last July (/maybe August because let’s be real..) group! Looking forward to getting to know you all. 

@bmdcj4 I’m also 5W and starving too! 
  • **Lurking**

Glad week 4 is filling up finally! 

It's a new week! Someone (from week 4) should make a new thread ;) 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: July 26 / 5w3d
    Baby is the size of a(n): sesame seed
    Upcoming Appointments: Friday, 12/7
    How are you feeling? Tired!!!
    Rants/Raves: I’m just so impatient and can’t WAIT for the first u/s. Sometimes it doesn’t feel real yet.
    Questions: so so so many. I’m a FTM. 
    GTKY: What is your favorite winter memory as a kid? I grew up on the equator where we didn’t have winter ;) enjoying them now though (minus being cold)
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: July 29/ 5w2D
    Baby is the size of a(n): pepper corn 
    Upcoming Appointments: Dec 11, still seems far away!
    How are you feeling? Over emotional, everything is making me cry right now...and so tired 
    Rants/Raves: dreading my 12 hour flight tomorrow for work ...this will not help with the exhaustion!
    Questions: not for the moment 
    GTKY: What is your favorite winter memory as a kid? Snow days making giant snow forts and drinking hot chocolate after
  • edited November 2018
    Estimated due date: July 26 I'll be 6weeks tomorrow!
    Baby size of a Apple seed :) 
    Upcoming appointment: my first appointment is December 17 and it can't get here fast enough!
    How are you feelong? SO TIRED! My boobs feel like they will explode. No sickness yet.
    Rants/Rave:I hate I have to wait til I'm over 8 weeks for my first appointment! I just want confirmation everything is going like it should :/
    Questions: Not really just good thoughts and prayers baby is healthy and growing.
    Favorite snow memory: Definitely snowball fights with my family. 

• EDD is 7/28. I’m 5+4 today

baby is the size of an apple seed

i have an appointment tomorrow for lab work hcg and progesterone as my progesterone was low and had to start suppositories. 
  • EDD is July 27th. I'm 5+5 today!
    Baby is the size of the opening of a straw
    I had my first appointment on Monday to confirm my pregnancy and I have my first ultrasound scheduled for Dec 19th (My birthday!)
    I'm feeling alright. I'm really tired and my boobs are sore. I'm fighting a cold right now too, but other than that I still feel good. 
    Rants/Raves: No rants yet. I am happy to be able to share my experiences with you lovely ladies and know I'm not in this alone. (I have my wonderful husband of course, but his body is not the one growing a baby. :smiley: )

GTKY: What is your favorite winter memory as a kid? My favorite winter memory is building snowmen with my parents and little brother in the blizzard of 1996. We had an alaskan malamute mix that would tow my brother and I around on a sled. It was a wonderful bonding experience for our whole family.