1st Trimester
Options

Morning Sickness????

I thought morning sickness should come Mornings Why am I feel nauseous 12pm-8pm 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Re: Morning Sickness????

• Options
    Welcome to the club.
  • Options
    It's very much a misnomer because morning sickness can happen at any time during the day.Β 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My guess is that a man named it.

It should be called "O.N.E." for overwhelming nausea and exhaustion.
  • Options
    I'm sick 24/7! Calling it morning sickness was just plain cruel. Most women experience it throughout the day and night.Β Β 
  • Options
    I seem to be getting it around noon, mid afternoon and evenings .... not in the morning so far ! Lol it has been kinda mild too, so far no vomiting for me. But I just feel queasy in the stomach and just kinda dizzy and sick. I keep wondering if this is it or if it will get worse ?? It started about a week ago (week 6) and I’m now week 7. It seems to last a little longer now. How have you guys experienced Morning Sickness so far and how far along are you ?
  • Options
    Hey guys. I'm 10 weeks tomorrow and still full on morning sickness (what a stupid name). It started at week 5 for me and has been 24/7 minimum to no relief. I feel like I am kind of in a good routine now so it's not too bad( still constant though, just manageable) it's been very rough as I'm a first time pregnancy and we don't want to tell anyone to 12 weeks as miscarriage is in the family. Makes it harder. So super excited to be able to talk to someone about it who knows what I'm on about .hubby is supportive but even he says he can't understand what I'm going through