Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Monday 11/19

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Typical LP length: 

Testing:

R/R: 

CS/Q:
November Siggy Contest - Thanksgiving Fails!
Image result for joey turkey friends

Re: TWW Monday 11/19

• Month/Cycle: 10/4

CD/DPO: 24/10

Timing: -1

Typical LP length: 9! Woohoo for getting to 10!

Testing: WFAF

R/R:  Woke up with a great big cold, UGH, that's the worst! Chugging all the Edlerberry and VitC today!

CS/Q: I'm confused about this cycle. My LP has been 9. Today is 10dpo but both of my apps don't predict AF until tomorrow or the next day. However, I had some blood with my CM check yesterday so I'm going back and forth between AF a little early or (and I shouldn't do this to myself, but...) dpo9 could be possible implantation bleeding! Blahhhhhh, I'm sure AF will show up anytime now. I hate the waiting game.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Month/Cycle: 1

CD/DPO: 8DPO

Timing:

Typical LP length:  not sure yet 

Testing: OPK (got BFN today which I knew but was being impatient)

R/R: had an amazing weekend away in key west. 

CS/Q: I got a dip in temp this morning and was kind of crampy yesterday so FX that it was implantation. Since I was drinking over the weekend and away I didn't do temps Saturday or Sunday. If it was implantation my temp should rise back up tomorrow correct?
  • Loading the player...
  • @marebear15 I've been using FF for 4 months and just started with the Ava bracelet mid-cycle this month (although I did enter my past AF and O dates). I haven't taken anything at all to lengthen LP, I had blood drawn to test progesterone though. I haven't heard back but I'm guessing they won't want to give it to me if I can hit 10 on my own. I wonder how that will go. I'm sorry your cycle has been such a rollercoaster. I was just thinking this morning how unfortunate it is that we have SO much data to follow and track - but then in the end it just makes us more confused! I hope it gets better for you!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @marebear15 yes I was just reading that. Womp womp. I guess I'll go back to impatiently waiting 7 more days to test again while waiting to see if AF shows up. 
  • @SA0012 Yay for getting to 10 DPO! I'm sorry about your cold. I hope you feel better soon. To answer your post from yesterday, I think that I've seen people who have been benched still participate in the WTO and then in the TWW when they think they've O'd. I personally did not participate on the bump when I was benched 2 months because I wanted to fully take my mind off ttc completely but that was just a personal choice.
    @kimmer1412 So glad you had a great weekend!
    @marebear15 What pies are you planning on making? I feel like rolling with the punches should be our motto here in ttgp. :D

Month/Cycle: 11/11

CD/DPO: 29 / 12 DPO

Timing: -4,-3,-1,0

Typical LP length: 13

Testing:  Will probably test again tomorrow with a FRER.

R/R: Having lunch with some friends today. Should be fun.

CS/Q: Feeling like AF is knocking on the door. The spotting actually happened right after HIO so I'm not super hopeful about it.

• @SA0012 I hope you feel better! Yay for making it to 10DPO!
    @kimmer1412 Glad you had a great weekend! FX that dip was implantation but unfortunately it can just mean a surge in hormones.
    @marebear15 FX for you! I hope you get something conclusive about your cycle soon!
    @littleredm Still crossing all the things for you!

Month/Cycle: 7/5

CD/DPO: 41/15

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 15 days

Testing: nope

R/R: Spotting today so AF should be here right on time tomorrow. OB has me starting Clomid on CD5 so that will be Saturday. We are starting with a low dose (25 mg) so FX that it actually does something and doesn’t just cause us to waste a cycle. Also we should have H’s SA results back by tomorrow and I’m really nervous about those. Good news is it’s a short week and almost the holidays!!

CS/Q: nah I’m good
  • @SA0012 Ugh the waiting game is not fun, hope you are able to stay distracted and I hope you start feeling better!

@kimmer1412 sorry about the BFN, hope your temps are back up tomorrow!

@marebear15 Sounds like your house is the place to be Thanksgiving! I hope you get answers about your chart soon!

@littleredm FX for testing tomorrow!

@dogmomma096 FX the SA results are great!

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 18/3? 

Timing: -5, -3, -2,-1

Typical LP length: 15

Testing: too soon

R/R: DH got wasted last night, he has been a lot better with drinking less since we started TTC since I know it can affect his quality, but this month he's been pushing it, his friends don't help encouraging him to drink either. I am hoping his extended stay with the toilet last night will get him back on track. Found the Christmas radio station this weekend, normally I'm an after Thanksgiving girl, but I'm feeling especially drawn to Christmas this year to help boost my spirit.

CS/Q: CHs moved and are now dashed when I entered my temp this morning from CD 13 to CD 15. Not sure I agree with 15, thinking maybe had a bad temp on CD14 and that was O but I'll go with it for now. 

TTGP November 2018 Siggy Challenge - Thanksgiving Dinner Fails

• Mobile Bump-ing, so I’ll be back later with tags! 

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 30/13

Timing: Good

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: another BFN this morning. I feel AF creeping in, so this will likely be my last day here. I hope not to see any of you in WTO. FX for all of you!!

R/R: I’ll get to drink all the wine for Thanksgiving! I relaxed this weekend and had fun with MH riding bikes around (Saturday it was sunny and gorgeous) and having no “have tos” on the schedule. 

CS/Q: nah 
  • @SA0012 I’m sorry you’re feeling sick! Hopefully you feel better by thanksgiving. 
    @kimmer1412 sorry for the BFN but it’s still so early! And yes to second what @marebear15 said, I seem to often get a dip around 7-8DPO and so far it hasn’t meant anything :/ that doesn’t mean it can’t be implantation though!
    @marebear15 mmmm what kind of pies are you making? I’m sorry for the confusing cycle. 
    @littleredm FX for your testing tomorrow and have fun at lunch!
    @dogmomma096 booooo to AF. Stupid witch. I hope the SA results come back great!
    @queenie_b I’m glad you found something to boost your spirits! Lol to your H. Hopefully he learned his lesson. 
    @heml yesssss for all the wine! I’m sorry for impending AF. 
    @kiki047 oh wow that would be a crazy long LP for you! I could possibly see a later O date but no idea. I’m glad you had fun at the party! 

Month/Cycle: 13

CD/DPO: 27/14

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 13-15

Testing: WFAF

R/R: woke up on the wrong side of the bed today, probably from lack of sleep and knowing AF is coming. If I were a cartoon, I would have a black cloud over my head today. lol. Rave - it's only a 2.5 day week and I can't wait to go visit my parents for Thanksgiving! And to second what @heml said, at least I’ll get to drink all the wine at Thanksgiving. 

CS/Q: didn't temp yesterday and today was a huge dive. See ya soon, AF. 

• @b_1029 sorry you're having a rough morning. I hope the rest of your day picks up and you can embrace your short week and look forward to family time (and wine!!). and re: my LP, I don't even know what to make of it, other than to keep counting all the BFNs. 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• @kiki047 awwww what a cute gif! Warmed my angry heart this morning :) thank you friend!
  • @kiki047 I thought I was ok skipping a couple days since I was LP but now I'm regretting it. Not that I'd know much one way or the other LOL. The wait is soooooo hard. I can't stop over analyzing e everything. 
  • @kimmer1412 it really is a personal choice, I temp throughout the TWW but I know a lot of ladies just temp long enough to confirm O. For me, I need allllll the data. I miss a day and I stress over it so badly lol. At the end of the day, charting has more value after the fact when you can look back and see the overall picture. That's the part I struggle with. I want answers NOW. haha.

TTC History:

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• @kiki047 I want all the answers NOW too lol. 
  • Quick update: Got H’s SA results. Count was low (11mil), motility normal, morph is low (1%). Pretty devastated. My OB said to not do just Clomid cycle and go straight to RE. Haven’t told H yet, I found out at work.
  • @dogmomma096 I am so sorry to hear about the SA results. I can imagine that is impossible news to receive. *hugs* 

• @dogmomma096 I am so, so sorry. We're all sending you love and support!

@b_1029 CHEERS! I'm wearing a shirt that says "Turkey and Wine, Feeling Fine" 

@marebear15 Yay for still being here and longer LP. We'll be watching lots of football on Thanksgiving too.

@SA0012 Sorry if you caught a cold from the few of us on here not feeling well, HA. Hope you're able to rest and feel better super soon.

@littleredm FX for you tomorrow! 

@queenie_b Nothing like a really good hangover to keep you a way from the booze for awhile! I had a talk with MH about drinking a little less while we're TTC. I don't want him to feel like I'm the fun police, but I just asked if we could do more activities that weren't alcohol focused... 

@kiki047 LOL at you're problem. At least since it's Costco, you got a good deal!

@kimmer1412 When I decided to start temping, I decided to be ALL IN, and I temp every single day: cycle, O, and LP. It's easier for me to just be in the habit of temping everyday. 
  • @heml Your shirt sounds AWESOME. And yes, I got a great deal at costco. :lol:  Less than half of what I was paying on Amazon. But now I have a huge box of internet cheapies so I'll feel a little less guilty. I dunno how much FRERs and CB digitals cost in the US but here they're about $10 each if I can get them on sale, around $15 if I buy them at the drug store. 

TTC History:

• @SA0012 - That is odd that FF would give you a longer LP. It is a lot of info to track and then sometimes we still don't know what our bodies are up to!

@kimmer1412 - Are you going to wait until AF is due before you test?

@littleredm - I'm making apple, pumpkin, and pecan pie. And homemade whipped cream! FX for your testing tomorrow, your temp still looks nice.

@queenie_b - CD13 looks like O to me, but I can see FF moving it based on CM and all the temps.

@heml - Hope I see you here tomorrow, and not both of us over in WTO.

@kiki047 - Yes! We actually celebrate it on Thursday. Most businesses are closed and people have it off. A lot of people have Friday off as well and go shopping for the Christmas sales.
    Something about your 3DPO RHR makes me want to put O on that day, but what do I know. What are you doing to help lengthen your LP? When did you start the Metformin? Could that have lengthened it?

@b_1029 - Apple, pumpkin, and pecan! I'll probably see you over in WTO soon.

@dogmomma096 - Oh, those are heartbreaking results. I'm so so sorry.
  • @marebear15 There's something about a mid-week holiday that just makes it that much more magical. 
    I'm eyeballing that RHR spike too. And CD32 could also be a possibility, I just had no corresponding CM. I've been feeling lots of little pinches and twinges throughout my TWW so it's entirely possible that could've been O pain that I didn't classify as such. I don't even know. I have been taking vitex for the last 3 months, I just ran out a few days ago and my naturopath said to stop for now. I didn't start the metformin until yesterday. If I did O later, I may only be 7DPO. *shrug* losing hope at this rate though. :cry: 

TTC History:

• @dogmomma096 I am so sorry :( as PP have said, that must be so hard to hear. Hugs ❤️
  • @dogmomma096 *hugs* I am so sorry, I somehow missed your update earlier. Sending lots of love and support to you and YH today <3 

TTC History:

• @marebear15 Yeah, I thought it was odd for FF too, it's usually pretty reliable for me. Although, it did occurr to me after posting that I shouldn't cheer about 10dpo just yet. There's still time for AF to come today and then I don't think I could count it, it'd still be 9dpo. 

Also, with my new daily cervical checks I've noticed that my cp was SUPER low for several days after O. Yesterday it was medium and today it's actually high. Everything I'm reading about cp and AF is that it should stay low for that. Does anyone else almost get bitter when you find somewhat hopeful news? I'm like, I know this is what I wanted to find and read - but it probably still means nothing and I don't need the mindf*** right now! If this cycle os neg then for the love of everything just let me relax! :)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @b_1029 I'm sorry about your black cloud. Just sending creepy internet hugs and letting you know you're not alone. I've got my own cloud today and am expecting AF any minute now. Keeping FX that we don't see each other over in WTO. I hope your day gets better. :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • chichiphinchichiphin member
    edited November 2018
    @dogmomma096 I’m so sorry. We went thru something verrrry similar. What I will say tho - don’t fret too much. Here is some hope for you. MH had his second SA done on Friday. Literally every category doubled. Get a second SA done at least two weeks apart and things might improve. They only sample so many at once and outside factors can cause changes. Things might change. FX for you ❤️❤️❤️

**edited for clarity
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• @chichiphin That's great news about YH's SA! I'm so happy to hear this! 

• @queenie_b I could make a case for O on CD15 based on CM, so it could really go either way.
    @heml I'm so sorry about the BFN but I'm also grateful to be able to drink all the wine at Thanksgiving!
    @kiki047 I'm sorry that your O date isn't more clear, but it definitely looks like it happened so that is always a good sign (even if it means your timing was worse, boo!).
    @b_1029 I'm sorry you're having a rough day, right there with ya. ALL THE WINE!
    @chichiphin That is awesome news for you and your H!!

Thank you all for your supportive words :heart: I was able to get an appointment with an RE for Monday which is awesome but it is likely to be on CD7 so we will have just missed the window for starting treatment this next cycle. I already have the Clomid by OB prescribed and wanted to talk to her about still trying the low dose this cycle while we are waiting to start next cycle with the RE, but I know that Clomid cycles are limited and we will likely end up doing medicated cycles with IUI so I'd rather save our chances with Clomid for that. So most likely trying naturally this next cycle and hoping that I don't have another 40+ day wait before starting treatment.
  • *lurking*
    @dogmomma096 I'm so sorry to see this post. My heart sank a little when I saw that. I'm glad you already got an appointment though, and hopefully, you can get a plan in place.
    November Siggy Contest - Thanksgiving Fails!
    Image result for joey turkey friends
  • *lurkeee lurkeeer*

@dogmomma096 Sending you some ❤️ today. I’m glad you have looked at next steps. Take one at a time and you’ll get to where you want to be. Also, as someone who works in a lab (albeit a pharma one), know that mistakes can and do happen in while performing testing. 

@kiki047 I am hoping so hard that you are KU right now so you would have just wasted all that $$ on tests. LOLOLOLOL. Thinking all the good thoughts I can for you!
  • @dogmomma096 Oh gosh I'm so sorry to hear about YH's SA results. I definitely second @chichiphin though about getting a second test done again in a few months to see if there are any changes. I'm glad you were able to get an appointment with the RE so soon so that you can form a plan. Sending you hugs friend. <3
    @queenie_b There's nothing like spending time hugging the porcelain throne that will make you not want to drink for awhile. I'm sure it'll work for a bit on YH.
    @heml ugh so sorry about the BFN. But yay for wine on Turkey Day!
    @kiki047 Glad that your grandmother's party went well! I feel you on the SS. It's driving me crazy too.
    @b_1029 I hope that your day got better. Definitely drink all the wine at Thanksgiving and enjoy spending time with your family.