Options

Group 2 Check In W/O 11/12

This thread is for those due May 8-14

Due date/W+D: 

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Any appointments? Questions?:

Rants/Raves?: 

How are you feeling?: 

GTKY:  What is your favorite side dish at Thanksgiving (or just in general if you don’t celebrate Thanksgiving)?
Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Group 2 Check In W/O 11/12

• Options

Due date/W+D: 5/12/2019/ 14w1d

Baby is the size of a(n): Nectarome

Any appointments? Questions?: Nope and nope

Rants/Raves?: Nothing really today

How are you feeling?: eh- not as nauseous but still kind of blah if that makes any sense. Hoping to start eating healthier this week as long as I am feeling up for healthy food.

GTKY:  What is your favorite side dish at Thanksgiving (or just in general if you don’t celebrate Thanksgiving)? Mac and Cheese
    DD1- Feb 2015
    DD2- EDD 5/12/2019
  • Options

Due date/W+D: 14+3 maybe?

Baby is the size of a(n): crayon

Any appointments? Questions?: Doppler appointment next Friday. Hoping to get some answers on this dizziness/weakness thing then, too.

Rants/Raves?: Rave: Slowly but surely, I actually think I’m gaining some energy back! A welcomed change from how I felt first trimester. Also, my nails are rock hard and I love it! They have never been this strong my whole life! Now, if only my hair would stop falling out! Rant: I just don’t want to be at work. 😂

How are you feeling?: Dizzy, all the damn time! It’s getting old!

GTKY:  What is your favorite side dish at Thanksgiving (or just in general if you don’t celebrate Thanksgiving)? Green bean casserole and stuffing! Oh, and deviled eggs! I love sides!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mrskoz428 that's great that your nails are hard, mine are not, and I don't even notice my hair growing!! I don't even think I have a pregnancy glow!! Where are all the perks I've always heard about??

Due date/W+D: May 8th/ 14w5d

Baby is the size of a(n): peach? I gotta start buying organic fruit, because baby can't possibly be the size of those giant peaches I see at my grocery store!

Any appointments? Questions?: None until after Thanksgiving. They should be calling me with results of genetic testing this week though. 

Rants/Raves?: Well, I went off on my hubby last night for a week's worth of him laying around the house and not helping me out at all. Not sure if he will start helping, or just assume that it's my hormones.

How are you feeling?: Fine

GTKY:  What is your favorite side dish at Thanksgiving? Macaroni and cheese and Candy Yams or sweet potatoes whichever you call it!! I like to eat them together too.
  • Options

Due date/W+D: 14+2

Baby is the size of a(n): 8oz filet mignon

Any appointments? Questions?: Appointment on Thursday! I'm super duper anxious for this one because I don't really feel pregnant anymore. 

Rants/Raves?: My skin is looking so terrible. Raves are that my eating is back to normal

How are you feeling?: Great! Which makes me anxious

GTKY:  What is your favorite side dish at Thanksgiving (or just in general if you don’t celebrate Thanksgiving)? All the sides. The meal as a whole is just perfect
  • Options

Due date/W+D: May 8th/14w5d

Baby is the size of a(n): Today, a maple leaf 

Any appointments? Questions?: I have an OB appt tomorrow morning. I suppose they will do a doppler and measurements.

Rants/Raves?: Rave: We learned we are having a BOY! I can't believe it. We had a wonderful, fun, small, reveal on Saturday for DD, myself, and some close family. MH did a great job setting it up. We are over the moon! Rant: I also am so mad with my eating habits. I'm hungry all the time, but then I make bad choices. I know I'm not getting enough veggies and fruit.

How are you feeling?: I feel great outside of the fatigue that still comes on the evenings. I don't sleep nearly as soundly as I did prepregnancy, and my dreams wake me up (I'm not usually much a dreamer) or my right hip which aches lol. But I really can't (and don't want to) complain!

GTKY:  What is your favorite side dish at Thanksgiving (or just in general if you don’t celebrate Thanksgiving)? My grandmother's cornbread dressing. But I love EVERYTHING about Thanksgiving food. I do prefer Honeybaked Ham over turkey though.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    @purplejoymommy it’s the only “perk” I have right now. 😂 Mine usually peel horribly but they are strong as bricks! My hair, however, hasn’t seem to catch on. Granted, I have hard water, which I’m sure doesn’t help.
  • Options

Due date/W+D: May 14, 13w6d

Baby is the size of a(n): lemon

Any appointments? Questions?: OB visit 11/27

Rants/Raves?: I have no motivation to clean my house. Not really a rant, but that's the best I can do.

How are you feeling?: Went five days without throwing up after going on anti-nausea meds. Did throw up this morning at 3AM, but still not complaining!

GTKY:  What is your favorite side dish at Thanksgiving (or just in general if you don’t celebrate Thanksgiving)? This is a really boring choice on my part, but I do love some quality mashed potatoes.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @mrskoz428 I really hope I start growing some hair this pregnancy because I know it's all going to fall out about 3 months postpartum! 😭
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Due date/W+D:  5/11  14 weeks 2 days

Baby is the size of a(n):  peaches 

Any appointments? Questions?: anxiously awaiting my appointment and US on Thursday. I really want to start sharing our pregnancy news but we have kept to our close circle because of the SCH. Hoping all looks well Thursday so we can start to tell more people. 

Rants/Raves?: rant: i really wish I didn’t have to save my sick days for maternity leave. I would love to be able to schedule my appointments for first thing in the morning, but I have to save my days so I end up scheduling them for after work and spending all day an anxious wreck. 

How are you feeling?: nausea has been a little better. Still a lot of fatigue in the evenings. I am definitely starting to show if I don’t wear baggy sweaters people might start to guess 

GTKY:  What is your favorite side dish at Thanksgiving: sweet potatoes with marshmallows, mashed potatoes and cheese sauce, and dhs aunt makes this cranberry “sauce” with fruit in it that I could eat by the bowlful! I can’t wait for next week. We get 2 thanksgivings. 
  • Options
    @Stormiewinter praying for you through Thursday and that everything will go well and you'll feel like you can relax and share your news!

PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    kvh22kvh22 member
    edited November 2018
    *lurking (ETA: from group 3)* @Stormiewinter good luck on Thursday! Hoping the SCH has shrunk! We've also been keeping the news close to the vest but I don't have another ultrasound until 18 weeks so not sure how successful that will be as a STM.

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options

Due date/W+D: May 13 14w1d

Baby is the size of a(n): peach

Any appointments? Questions?: I find out the sex on Sunday 😬😬😬😬😬 

Rants/Raves?: I was feeling better nausea-wise but now I'm nauseous again lol. I got my mood under control and now I'm too sick to be productive and I'm remembering how my mood got out of hand to begin with. 

My rave: I am SO excited to find out what we're having. Until recently every guess has been girl but now it's torn 50/50. I thought girl for certain but I'm thinking we might have another little boy on the way. I'm so excited either way. 

How are you feeling?: I mean, nauseous, but actually really good today. I feel happy and I'm trying to just get the nausea to subside so I can clean. 

GTKY:  What is your favorite side dish at Thanksgiving (or just in general if you don’t celebrate Thanksgiving)?
    Green bean casserole and candied yams. But I actually really love all things Thanksgiving dinner. 
  • Options

Due date/W+D: 5/12, 14+2

Any appointments? Questions?: Regular prenatal appt today. We had our NT scan last week and everything looked good. We're just waiting to see if anything comes back on the first tri blood work. 

Rants/Raves?:  DD is doing so great with potty training IF we remember to take her to potty at regular intervals, but she isn't self-initiating yet. So that's a little frustrating. She's also pooping less than she was in diapers and it makes things tricky. 

How are you feeling?:  I've still had terrible nausea. Ugh. Especially when I don't get enough sleep, and DD has been waking up a lot during the night lately. Ugh. I think it's because she's been getting canines. Hopefully life goes back to normal. Well, I guess we're also potty training so I'm sure that's a bit disruptive to her life as well. 

GTKY:  What is your favorite side dish at Thanksgiving (or just in general if you don’t celebrate Thanksgiving)? Stuffing that I or my mom makes. Yum. And DH's gravy. 
    Ticker

• Options

Due date/W+D: 05/8, 14w6d’s

Any appointments? Questions?: nope, none. Just trying to wait patiently for our NIPT results. Two week will be Friday!

Rants/Raves?: we might actually have a cool Thanksgiving this year!! Last year it was in the 90’s and it really doesn’t feel like fall when it’s that hot. They are actually predicting rain but I’m sure that will change given it’s still a week away. I have been here in CA 18 years and it’s never rained on Thanksgiving. 

How are you feeling?: feeling good! Sciatic pain is gone thanks to my pregnancy pillow!

GTKY:  What is your favorite side dish at Thanksgiving (or just in general if you don’t celebrate Thanksgiving)? Mashed potatoes
    Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

• Options
    @robyn2201 I totally misread your "cool Thanksgiving" statement. I thought you meant cool like... 😎 And thought when I saw 90s that you were doing a theme Thanksgiving 😂 once I read better I realized I might need a nap. 
  • Options

Due date/W+D: May 14/14 weeks today

Any appointments? Questions?: We had a midwife appointment yesterday and got to hear heartbeat on the Doppler for the first time - that was pretty cool. Although I have an anterior placenta so it was a little trickier to find.

Rants/Raves?: Sorta bummed about the anterior placenta as I’ve read it takes longer to feel baby. But the last couple of weeks have gone by quickly, so hopefully it’ll happen before I know it!

How are you feeling?: Really good overall. A little sore, ocasional heartburn... but not too bad!

GTKY:  What is your favorite side dish at Thanksgiving (or just in general if you don’t celebrate Thanksgiving)? Definitely my mom’s green bean casserole. She uses fresh mushrooms and green beans... so yummy!
  • Options

Due date/W+D: May 9th, 15 weeks today

Baby is the size of a(n): Navel Orange 

Any appointments? Questions?: I had an appointment on Tuesday, just a quick check-in, baby’s heart rate was in the 140s-150s.

Rants/Raves?: Rants- We are getting 4-8 inch snow tonight into tomorrow. Raves- I’m excited for a relaxing 3 day weekend.

How are you feeling?:  So tired

GTKY:  What is your favorite side dish at Thanksgiving (or just in general if you don’t celebrate Thanksgiving)? Stuffing and green bean casserole 
    Me: 38, DH: 37
    Married: 8/10/13
    BFP- 12/18/15, D&E- 4/8/16 @ 21w5d- confirmed Thanatophoric Dysplasia
    BFP- 11/7/17, M/C- 11/18/17 @ 4w6d
    BFP- 8/25/18 ~ EDD- 5/9/19 ~ DD born 5/2/20 *Lillian Hazel*
    BFP- 10/9/20 ~ EDD- 6/21/21

• Options
    @robyn2201 ooo which pillow did you get? My sciatic is killing me, as well as my hips. I’m ready to buy one, but I’m just born sure which is best. 

PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options

First time posting in this group. Figured I should say hi :smile:

Due date/W+D: May 13, 14 +5 today

Baby is the size of a(n): maple leaf?

Any appointments? Questions?: Just had a midwife visit on Tuesday and an ultrasound on Thursday. Everything ok as far as I know.

Rants/Raves?: Still struggling to keep up with cleaning my house/chores. My bedroom looks like a bomb went off.

How are you feeling?: I think baby is having a growth spurt. I woke up 7 times last night feeling like my stomach was stretching and couldn't get comfortable. Even took off my biggest pajama bottoms but it didn't help. My bump is now popped.

GTKY:  What is your favorite side dish at Thanksgiving (or just in general if you don’t celebrate Thanksgiving)? Canadian Thanksgiving already passed but definitely the stuffing. My mom's is to die for. Also love loaded mashed potatoes. 
  • Options
    @GeorgiaGirl1230 I got this and it’s great. Two of the other ladies on here recommended it. I can’t remember who though.

PharMeDoc Pregnancy Pillow with Jersey Cover, C Shaped Full Body Pillow - Available in Grey, Blue, Pink, Mint Green https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01KIQH2VU/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_LUz8BbTGMYCNF
    Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020