July 2019 Moms
Options

FFFC

Spill it, ladies! Let's get some good confessions!

Re: FFFC

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @literatureandink I volunteered to bring a homemade gf/sf lemon cake to a work thing yesterday.  I was so tired.  I went to Quickchek and bought chips and salsa.  I wasn't even going to pretend....
  • Options
    @foodislove I told my two year old that we ran out of milk last night.  She asked for a glass at 2 am.

• Options
    I sent my youngest to school today after he told me he had thrown up because I had taken a personal day to get work done... jokes on me, not 5 minutes after he got off the bus I had to go pick him up because he vomited in the nurse's office.
  • Options
    @nopegoat my three year old doesn't get juice but has been calling coconut water juice her entire life. 
  • Options
    I picked up the boys from MIL house and the whole way home they were asking for cookies.  So when we got back I whipped up a small batch of M&M cookies with the rest of the halloween candy and made about 2 dozen.  Ive already eaten 4... :)  And we just ordered pizza.  And I skipped the gym today. 
  • Options
    edited November 2018
     I’m supposed to be taking it easy but just did two hours of house work after fighting with DH because he pissed me of. (My reaction was over dramatic but I just wanted some attention and he’s an asshole if I show emotions)

edited because mobile sucks sometimes. 
  • Options
    nopegoatnopegoat member
    edited November 2018
    @blackhottamales I'm a mad cleaner too. Sorry girl. I hope your H snaps out of it soon and stops being an Ahole. 
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙