Any appointments? Questions?:

Rants/Raves?: 

How are you feeling?: 

GTKY:  What is your favorite animal?
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Group 4 Check In 11/12

• Due date/W+D: May 23/ 12 weeks 4 days

Baby is the size of a(n): plum? I think lol

Any appointments? Questions?: heading out for my NT scan in a few minutes!

Rants/Raves?: okay first trimester, it's time for you to go away.

How are you feeling?: tired, nauseous but it seems to be lessening. Cant wait for that energy burst I'm supposed to have... 

GTKY:  What is your favorite animal? Dogs, I have 2 and they're the sweetest!

• Loading the player...
  • Due date/W+D: 5/28, 11+6

Baby is the size of a(n): ER, whatever tomorrow's is. Chicken nugget maybe?

Any appointments? Questions?: NT scan tomorrow, so anxious. I need to look up all the normal ranges for measurements again so I can know what's going on during the scan.

Rants/Raves?: 

How are you feeling?: migrainey and nauseous

GTKY:  What is your favorite animal? Oh I don't even know. Cats, horses, hedgehogs, elephants

• Due date/W+D: May 23, 12+4

Baby is the size of a(n): Plum. These sizes never make a lot of sense.

Any appointments? Questions?:  No appointments until early December. Now just waiting on the NIPT results to come back. It's already a bit of a mess since the lab originally messed up the first Panorama testing kit so they grabbed another and by luck, I took down the kit number from both. The one it should've been wasn't showing up on the Panorama website so I tried the original and voila, it was there. Now, just hurry up results! 

Rants/Raves?:   Ehh, it's Monday. But, it's my birthday on Saturday and H and I are doing an adult day out, so I'm soo looking forward to that! 

How are you feeling?:  Good.  My energy is still low in the evening but I can see it coming back. Now the headaches have increased but I know some of that is due to improper hydration, so trying to work on that. 

GTKY:  What is your favorite animal?  Hmm, I like dogs. I like following along with the Cincinnati Zoo hippo (whose name escapes me now) that was born so prematurely, too -- so cute!
    Me: 35     DH: 37
    BFP: 1.6.16 | MC: 2.17.16
    BFP: 10.3.16 | CP: 10.11.16
    BFP: 12.14.16 | CP: 12.14.16
    BFP:  1.23.17 | EDD 10.6.17 -- DS born 10.7.17 <3
    BFP:  9.9.18 | EDD 5.23.19 -- DD born 5.24.19 <3
    BFP: 9.1.21 | MC 10.1.21
    BFP: 11.11.21 | EDD 7.24.22 

• @laeberge3 Fiona 😊 I know this because it's my daughter's name (but she was born before the hippo). We also live just outside Cincinnati (I was actually there today at the Children's Hospital) and have season passes to the Cincinnati Zoo.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Yes, Fiona! Thanks @imrachellea
    Me: 35     DH: 37
    BFP: 1.6.16 | MC: 2.17.16
    BFP: 10.3.16 | CP: 10.11.16
    BFP: 12.14.16 | CP: 12.14.16
    BFP:  1.23.17 | EDD 10.6.17 -- DS born 10.7.17 <3
    BFP:  9.9.18 | EDD 5.23.19 -- DD born 5.24.19 <3
    BFP: 9.1.21 | MC 10.1.21
    BFP: 11.11.21 | EDD 7.24.22 

• @laeberge3 I know what you mean about the sizing... This week is a plum but today the fact said that LO is the size of a hardboiled egg... I don't know if food hormones are making plums bigger but I thought that plums were bigger than an egg. My other app says that week 12 is the size of a toy soldier like in toy story. I wish I could tell the fact checkers to get their ish together. 
  • @missy052819 I finally announced it yesterday to family, and today to social media world lol 
  • edited November 2018

Due date/W+D: May 27; 12 weeks 

Baby is the size of a(n): plum

Any appointments? Questions?: I have an OB appointment this Friday with new doctor

Rants/Raves?: my husband just went into the military so we just got tricare. Now I have to go to the hospital on base, meaning I have to change doctors. Also, tricare doesn’t cover NT scan, so I don’t get to have another US until the anatomy scan. I was supposed to get another US this past Friday, so it was a bit of a bummer. But I’m excited to meet my new OB.

Edited to add info: I also care about having the NT scan done (I sound like I only care about having another US). I may still pay to have it done depending on the cost. I feel like it would hopefully ease my worries.

How are you feeling?: Morning sickness has gotten better, so pretty good.

GTKY:  What is your favorite animal? Elephants 🐘 also cats, penguins, and ducks 😊
    New mommy to be!
    EDD: 05/27/19
    hoping for a girl!!!
  • @missy052819 we announced to family around 10 weeks and I told pretty much all my friends. It's definitely not a secret BUT I am probably going to wait until we find out the sex to announce on social media because I have two boys and dont want to deal with any comments about what other people hope I have!

• @missy052819 We haven't announced but we have told our immediate families. I am at the stage of not not telling people but not making a formal announcement. We will tell the rest of the family at Thanksgiving.

Due date/W+D: 6/2, 11w2 (I still don't agree! But I would rather it be wrong in this direction)

Baby is the size of a(n): lime

Any appointments? Questions?: None this week.

Rants/Raves?: I miss food. Between the nausea, general food aversions, and the metallic taste in my mouth, I have hardly been able to eat anything nutritious.  I miss my healthy diet.

How are you feeling?: My fatigue seems to be waning, but I am still dealing with nausea and now some dizziness.

GTKY:  What is your favorite animal? I love animals!! My favorite is probably dogs, though.
  • @missy052819 I’ve told close family members and friends (and and my church but that wasn’t exactly planned). I’m probably gonna tell the rest of the family at Thanksgiving as well @lappymom2019. Though I may wait until Christmas if I can, when DH will be home, so I can tell everyone with him.
    New mommy to be!
    hoping for a girl!!!
  • Due date/W+D:  5/30 11w 5d (it was May 28 but the doctor told me that measuring 2 days ahead is not statistically significant to alter the date from LMP...whatever)

Baby is the size of a(n): Macaron

Any appointments? Questions?: NT scan tomorrow!

Rants/Raves?: Rave #1: We announced to friends this weekend in (see in spoiler) but will likely wait until Christmas for the social media world Rave #2: We're going to Dallas this weekend to visit with some friends - really looking forward to that. Rant: The annual Thanksgiving shuffle of who gets what time slot on Thanksgiving day is being made increasingly difficult by my family refusing to make any accommodations. So - that's awesome. 

How are you feeling?: less nauseous but still. so. tired. This weekend's party (which is really 2 days of prep followed by 1 day of clean up) took everything out of me. 

GTKY:  What is your favorite animal? My dog - and baby elephants 
  • @julwanderlust what is this sausage party all about? I'm curios!  :p

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Due date/W+D: May 22 | 13 weeks today!

Baby is the size of a: Lemon

Any appointments? Questions?: Going for an elective ultrasound tomorrow hopefully!

Rants/Raves?: We are telling the rest of our immediate families (brothers/sisters/nieces and nephews) and then both of our extended families this weekend and next week on Thanksgiving. I'm doing the updated ultrasound prior to rest my nerves and get an updated picture for my grandparents to put in a frame. We are hosting a pre-Thanksgiving for 20 people on Sunday and I am so behind in cleaning and prep work, it isn't funny. I don't even want to go home from work because I have a mountain of stuff to do. My husband is out of town and I keep falling asleep at 8pm! I am off work tomorrow and hope I can tackle at least the big stuff.

How are you feeling?: Still tired, but much less nauseous than a few weeks ago. As long as I eat something every 2-3 hours, the nausea is at bay. Going to try to go back to yoga in the next week or two if I have a little more energy in the evenings.

GTKY:  What is your favorite animal? I love dogs!
  • Due date/W+D: May 26/ 12 weeks 3 days

Baby is the size of a(n): Plum

Any appointments? Questions?: Had my last appointment on Friday, next appointment isn't until 12/4.

Rants/Raves?: I had to pull over to the shoulder of the highway on my way home from work yesterday so that I didn't get sick on myself while driving. That was a new experience I hope to never repeat. I can't wait for the first trimester to be over.

How are you feeling?: Tired, nauseous but now it's at completely random times of day. I'm looking forward to having energy again to actually exercise and keep myself ready for baby! These 20 minute walks (very, very slow) are just not cutting it for me.

GTKY:  What is your favorite animal? Dogs - I have two fur babies who can already tell something is up!
  • @missy052819 We announced last week on Facebook after having a good 12 week appointment! Feels good to “officially” let the cat out of the bag! 

This thread is for those due May 22-31

Due date/W+D: May 22- 13 weeks today! 

Baby is the size of a(n): Jalapeño 🌶 Also agree that “the size of baby” seems inconsistent 🤷🏼‍♀️

Any appointments? Questions?: No OB appts coming up until Dec. 4th. Going to First Glimpse (boutique ultrasound place) next Saturday to find out if Baby is a he or she! I am Jessie Spano excited! 

Rants/Raves?: DS had an ear infection about a month ago and has gotten use to sleeping with us. Now, we cannot get him out of our bed, and he’s a terrible bed buddy. Anyone have any advice of getting him to sleep in his crib? Husband wants to let him CIO, but I’d rather find another option since he wouldn’t understand since we haven’t done that with him. Plus it makes me feel bad because he just wants to be with us. Any advice?   

How are you feeling?: I feel pretty good actually. It’s been making me very anxious, so I hope all is still ok.  

GTKY:  What is your favorite animal? I’m such a huge animal lover that I couldn’t possibly pick a favorite. We’re taking DS to the zoo this weekend, and I’m so so excited! 
  • Back onto the size inconsistencies, yesterday, LO was the size of a rubiks cube and today it can fit on a sugar packet... Rubiks cubes can't fit on a sugar packet...
  • @kbeers13 right?!! And last week they were the size of a lime; I don’t think a lime could fit on a sugar packet either...
    New mommy to be!
    hoping for a girl!!!
  • @elliebo my allergies have been terrible for weeks! My sinuses are so stuffy and dry as a bone. Is anything helping yours? 
  • @melbee81 I use local honey specifically for allergies. For some reason, last pregnancy mine went away and apparently pregnancy can bring on allergies if you've never had them before or cause you to not have them when you usually do. The year before, mine got so bad I used a netipot plus flonase (in addition to the meds which we can't use), both of which should be pregnancy safe (reconfirm the flonase but I do not believe it enters your blood stream or anything).

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Due date/W+D:   May 22 - 13 w 4 d

Baby is the size of a(n):  who knows but I think Credit Card (the Bump fruits confuse me)

Any appointments? Questions?:  not for another 3 weeks.... and I still won't know if it is a boy or girl by then...I reeeeeally wanna find out 💗

Rants/Raves?:  I am having the laziest lest productive week of life.

How are you feeling?:  exhausted and out of breath

GTKY:  What is your favorite animal? Everything cute and fuzzy. Basically all baby mammals.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml