Options

Group 3 Check In Week Of 11/12

This thread is for those due May 15-21

Due date/W+D: 

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Any appointments? Questions?:

Rants/Raves?: 

How are you feeling?: 

GTKY: What is the dumbest way you've been injured?

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

Re: Group 3 Check In Week Of 11/12

• Options

Due date/W+D: 5/17, 13+3

Baby is the size of a(n): plum/lemon

Any appointments? Questions?: nothing until 16 weeks.

Rants/Raves?: I've entered the cough phase of this cold DD brought home from daycare, but that usually means it's close to the end.

How are you feeling?: Better. First cup of coffee in 7 weeks today!

GTKY: What is the dumbest way you've been injured? I fell running away from a bee and completely tore up my hands. Never broken a bone or anything, though, so no major injuries (for now).

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options

Due date/W+D:  May 15/ 13+6 

Baby is the size of a(n): lemon

Any appointments? Questions?:  my next appt wasn’t for another 2 weeks but got nervous so went in for a Doppler today.  All was good- hb of 155 and got nipt results back as low risk (confirming the pgs results)

Rants/Raves?: 

How are you feeling?: symptoms lessening so that’s good.  Stuffy nose and headaches. 

GTKY: What is the dumbest way you've been injured?  A water jug (empty- one is those orange ones used at sporting events) fell off of a shelf and landed on the back of my knee causing a horrible bruise.  Later that day a box of small water bottles fell on me.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Due date/W+D: May 15/ 13 + 6

Any appointments? Questions?: I have an appointment Thursday. No idea what they are doing at it. It's called my "first OB" appointment on their scheduling but it's my 4th visit to them and I know there won't be an ultrasound. Clueless. 

Rants/Raves?: Rave: I was right and baby is a boy and I am beyond excited. Rant: My Mom is currently disappointed in this outcome. I am sure she will come around though.

How are you feeling?: I was feeling pretty normal for the past week minus headaches, but today my food aversions came back. Hoping that is a one a off.

GTKY: What is the dumbest way you've been injured? When I was 5 I learned about karma. I was on the swings and thought it would be funny to kick sand in my Dad's eyes. He ran to the watering fountain to wash his eyes and I laughed so hard I fell and broke my arm. 
  • Options

Due date/W+D: May 16/ 13 + 5

Baby is the size of a(n): lemon

Any appointments? Questions?: No appts this week.

Rants/Raves?: I was a little pissed off today, I asked my husband could he take our daughter to school this morning because I was sick to my stomach. I knew I needed to eat but every time I attempted to get up, I felt light headed. He caught an attitude talking about he was tired. OMG, I went off. "You want to talk about tired, I'm chasing around a 4 year old and I'm 3 months pregnant with your baby. Don't tell me about no tired. Im not feeling well and now I'm not going on her field trip because I don't know how long this sick feeling is going to last. Get up and take your damn daughter to school." He tried to play tough, I got up and walked her and I to the car, for him to run to the car and say, I got it, go back in the house. UGHHHHHHH men

How are you feeling?: I'm feeling okay, besides the fact if I don't eat every something every 2 hours, I feel sick. I feel like I'm eating around the clock. The mornings are rough until I put something small on my stomach. If I eat too much to fast, it comes up.

GTKY: What is the dumbest way you've been injured? The dumbest way I have been injured was when I was 7 years old. I was skating down a hill and bumped into a dumpster. Knocked one of my front teeth out and the other went straight through my lip. I had to have stitches in my lip.
  • Options

Due date/W+D: May 18/13+4

Any appointments? Questions?: Nope, nothing for a couple weeks

Rants/Raves?: DH got called off on a sudden business trip yesterday so I am solo-parenting for the next week and a half. I haven’t been up for much cooking recently and with him gone it is even harder to motivate myself. Also, all I really want to eat is pasta...

How are you feeling?: If it weren’t for the nausea I’d probably forget I was pregnant. Oh, and the headaches.

GTKY: What is the dumbest way you've been injured? I injure myself in dumb ways a lot, although I’ve been lucky enough to never have a major injury. I did once walk into a closed glass door full on cartoon-style though. That was pretty embarrassing.
  • Options

This thread is for those due May 15-21

Due date/W+D: Due May 15th / 14w3d

Baby is the size of a(n): Peach

Any appointments? Questions?: Appt next week - can't wait to hear the heartbeat. With symptoms lessening, it kinda freaks me out wanting to make sure baby girl is ok.

Rants/Raves?: Coffee doesn't taste good anymore (and I used to LOVE it!). Appetite is finally coming back but the acid refux is REAL bad!

How are you feeling?: Ok except for bad allergies (non-stop sneezing), bad acid reflux and hoping this bloat will turn into a bump soon.

GTKY: What is the dumbest way you've been injured? Picking up my Godson when he was a baby and playing with him - threw out my back for a week.