April 2019 Moms
Options

Week 3 check-in w/o 11/12

GTKY stolen from March 19

Due date: 

Any appointments? Questions?:

Rants/Raves?: 

How are you feeling?: 

GTKY: What’s your favorite way to spend a cold or rainy day?

Re: Week 3 check-in w/o 11/12

• Options
    Due date: 4/18, My due date got changed and i moved up a week, lol.

Any appointments? Questions?:

Thursday! It's my first appointment with this doc and they usually do an ultrasound but since i had one in the ER that is connected to this hospital/system where this doc is the nurse i met with said she might not do it. Boo! But i should have my anatomy scan scheduled at this appointment.

Rants/Raves?:

As i posted in the STM check in, we will be changing health insurance again! Ugh. And it will be a completely different system so a new doc/hospital/etc.. I am super annoyed because i feel like i'm not getting the care i need because i keep having to wait for intake appointments and waiting periods and all sorts of insurance BS. 

How are you feeling?:

Anxious and annoyed. I did up my iron and that seems to be helping with the exhaustion at least but I also keep waking up feeling like i'm being suffocated by mucus, ick.

GTKY: What’s your favorite way to spend a cold or rainy day?

Good book, blanket and a cup of tea. Bonus points if it's rainy and you can crack a window to hear it.

this is my backup acct.
    prevously helloblueeyes

Me:32 DH:33 Married:04/2012 DD:07/2014 
     BFP 8/14/2018 #2 due 4/18/2019
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Due date: 4/18

Any appointments? Questions?: No appointments until 12/5 -- I'll have my anatomy scan then.

Rants/Raves?: I'm tired of people coming into work sick. If you've got a stomach virus, please stay home! I don't want it!! I had to get my boss involved to enforce people being sent home. Now I might be the only person in the office tomorrow -- half of my coworkers are sick, and half will be away at a conference. I'm exhausted just thinking about it.

How are you feeling?: Tired. I got a random burst of energy yesterday and I thought I'd finally gotten the famed 2nd-tri energy boost. It's gone today. But at least I managed to get my office clean yesterday while I had the chance.

GTKY: What’s your favorite way to spend a cold or rainy day? Snuggled in bed or on the couch with a book; if it's around winter, maybe cheesy Lifetime Christmas movies instead.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Due date: 4/15

Any appointments? Questions?: I had an appointment yesterday. Very quick little check for hb & got a flu shot. Finally scheduled the A/S for 11/26. 

Rants/Raves?:  I'm a grouchy troll today, so everything feels like a rant.

How are you feeling?: see above

GTKY: What’s your favorite way to spend a cold or rainy day? Inside with a book & warm drinks.

BabyFetus Ticker image
  • Options
    Due date:  4/18 17w+5d

Any appointments? Questions?: I have my anatomy scan Monday 11/19 and another prenatal visit on the 29th at 20 weeks.

Rants/Raves?: Not in particular :)

How are you feeling?: I feel good! Can't really complain.

GTKY: What’s your favorite way to spend a cold or rainy day? I love to sleep in as long as possible, read a good book, and veg out catching up on tv.

Me: 32 / DH: 33
    DD born: 3/31/19

• Options
    Due date: 4/20

Any appointments? Questions?: 11/21 - no questions that I can think of. Anyone else burping like crazy?

Rants/Raves?: Raves: still loving feeling little man move daily.

How are you feeling?: Overall, pretty good. My rest has gotten a little better and even though I'm tossing and turning a good portion of the night, I'm still getting more rest than I was last week. Tis the season for not sleeping well now. Bummer.

GTKY: What’s your favorite way to spend a cold or rainy day? Inside watching movies or reading. Sleeping.

• Options
    Due date: April 16

Any appointments? Questions?: None this week, anatomy scan is next week though!!!

Rants/Raves?: Blah, I am on business travel out of state and I think I am getting a UTI. I tried to go to a local urgent care and they refused to see me since I am pregnant. Told me to call my OB. I did and OB told me to go to urgent care. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Also said she thought it was against the law to deny service solely because the patient was pregnant.

How are you feeling?: Much better! I’m getting the hang of eating low fat diet again and even made it through a day at Disney with no digestive distress!! ALSO, I am feeling the popcorn ninja almost every day now! I love it!!! 😍 

GTKY: What’s your favorite way to spend a cold or rainy day? Snuggled up on the couch with a cup of coffee, fluffy blanket, a good audiobook, and logic puzzles.

• Options
    Due date: 4/21

Any appointments? Questions?: A/S in two weeks! 

Rants/Raves?: We met our doula and possible sub-in yesterday and made a down payment. She is incredible! She is busy the week of the 21st, so she found a sub who is also wonderful in case I actually give birth on my due date. Super busy this week but we are getting a lot of pregnancy-related stuff done. The sheetrock is almost all up on the ceiling, the crew will be taping and mudding next week, then we can paint.

How are you feeling?: Pretty good, almost normal, but now craving junk like sour gummy candy and comfort foods like mac n cheese.

GTKY: What’s your favorite way to spend a cold or rainy day? Curled up on the couch with a good book or tv show, under a warm blanket, drinking hot chocolate, with the dogs around me.

Me: 29 DW: 44
  • Options
    Due date: 4/15/sometime in March

Any appointments? Questions?: Had an US on Monday where they checked what they couldn't see at part one of our AS. Boys are good. Baby A is still our troublemaker - hiding his face pushing his brother.

Rants/Raves?: rant: naming two boys is hard. 

How are you feeling?: still so freaking exhausted. 

GTKY: What’s your favorite way to spend a cold or rainy day? Bake, read, nap, and watch TV. This question has me REALLY wanting to not be at work today!

• Options

Due date: 4/18

Any appointments? Questions?: I just had an appt last Thurs, everything is great

Rants/Raves?: So many BH and constant RLP, I don't know how I'm going to get through the next 22 weeks

How are you feeling?: Exhausted all the time, I sleep 8+ hours every night but waking constantly  so I don't think I'm resting well

GTKY: What’s your favorite way to spend a cold or rainy day? Snuggled up on the couch with tea and a fire in the fireplace

• Options
    Due date: 4/17

Any appointments? Questions?:Not til after Thanksgiving.

Rants/Raves?: Rave:  We just had our first babysitter for our 20 month old boy last night!  We've had date nights when our parents are around once a year.  She was awesome and it was amazing!  So happy to have found her.  :)

How are you feeling?: Great!  Finally starting to look pregnancy and not just bloated!  I'm not going to hid it anymore and that feels good!!

GTKY: What’s your favorite way to spend a cold or rainy day? Snuggled up on the couch and watch a movie with a cup of hot coco. I have no idea when I did that last.  At least 2 years probably more.