Baby is the size of a(n): 
Upcoming Appointments:
How are you feeling? 
Rants/Raves:
Questions:
GTKY: What's your "stripper' name? 

Re: Group 3 Checkin (EDD July 17-24) Week of 11/12

• Loading the player...
  • I think I go here... dating ultrasound next week...
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: I'm guessing July 22nd so that puts me at 4+3
    Baby is the size of a(n): poppy seed
    Upcoming Appointments: dating ultrasound on Monday... I'm anxious!! I forgot how nerve wracking the first month is.
    How are you feeling? I'm feeling fine! Some fatigue and light cramping but other than that I'm not even feeling pregnant. I think I remember nausea not kicking in until closer to 6 weeks with my other two.
    Rants/Raves: It's snowing. That's both a rant and a rave. My 2 year old is super excited about it for the first time so it's magical to see it through his eyes. But I really don't like winter. 
    Questions: none
    GTKY: What's your "stripper' name? Lol... nude noodle  :D 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 7/21, 4+5
    Upcoming Appointments: I haven't made my first appt yet, my doctor doesn't do the first one till 8-10 weeks
    How are you feeling? completely, 100% fine. Which makes me all anxious, even though this is my third kid so it's not like any of this is new
    Rants/Raves: I want to feel symptoms so I have less anxiety, and then I want them to go away so I don't feel sick, lol
    Questions: nothing
    GTKY: What's your "stripper' name? green pork chop  :/ 
    Momma to Amelia Marie (7/14) and Austin Samuel (11/17). Adding baby (girl) #3 on 7/21  <3
  • CheesyPeasCheesyPeas member
    edited November 2018
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:  July 20, so 4w5d

Upcoming Appointments: November 30th. Feels like an eternity

How are you feeling?  Physically I feel pretty normal. Mentally, I go from fine to freaked out (since our pregnancy track record sucks)

Rants/Raves:  My 3 year old asked me about whether she can take of her baby sister all by herself when a baby comes out of my belly and she becomes a big sister. We definitely haven’t shared any news yet, so I’m not sure whether I should feel even more freaked out about things not working out now or if I should call this a good sign and come to terms with the fact that my 3 year old might have psychic abilities.

Questions: nope 

GTKY: What's your "stripper' name? Black Waffle Fries.  I don’t think that one is a keeper
    November 2010 - 10.5 week loss  o:) 
    October 2011 - DS (7)  <3 
    July 2014 - Stillborn DD (24 weeks)  o:) 
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 
    April 2018 - 5 week loss o:) 

• @mamanbebe I’m a heterozygous MTHFR mutant as well (and have always sucked in the progesterone department too). Hopefully you take some comfort in the possibly 40% or so of the population having a MTHFR mutation, and it typically doesn’t cause issues. Are you taking extra MTHF-5 as a precautionary measure?
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 5w
    Baby is the size of a(n): Appleseed
    Upcoming Appointments: nov 26th for viability check
    How are you feeling? Pretty good just tired 
    Rants/Raves: we were supposed to drive home for Christmas and just switched to flying. 
    Questions:
    GTKY: What's your "stripper' name? Tan burger😂

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @blackhottamales I didn't realize either, that's exciting! 
    @knittingknickers I keep forgetting about the super smell sense! I've become super paranoid about my house smelling terrible from cooking lunch the past couple days and now I wonder if it smells at all. 
    @ccmama3 Nude Noodle is my favorite so far, it also sounds like a favorite toddler meal  :disappointed:
    @ameliabedelia-2 I'm right there with you on wanting the symptoms for anxiety and then to promptly go away. I hope we all get them at the same time so that we can commiserate and find magical solutions to ease them right away. 
    @CheesyPeas It makes me feel better that so many have some form of mutation but having heterozygous was the zinger. But my mom has it too and did ok with her pregnancies, although she was a decade younger. I'm on MTHF-5, Methyl B-12 and bi-weekly B-12 1/2 dose shots for now. Otherwise just trying to keep my stress low and eat as healthy as possible. 
    @annewheeler2 Yay for having faster Xmas travel! 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Due Jul 24 | 4wk1d
    Baby is the size of a(n): Poppyseed
    Upcoming Appointments: I haven't called yet since it's still early.
    How are you feeling? Anxious and happy/unhappy. My hormones are everywhere. I'm happy to be pregnant, but freaking out about weight gain, the amount of work, whether or not I'll get the support I need this round. Add on the constant hunger, fatigue, sore boobs, and solo parenting, I'm a treat.
    Rants/Raves: Work got called off today due to the small amount of snow slush we got, but daycare remained open so I got the whole day to myself to do chores around the house in peace and relax some. 
    Questions: N/A
    GTKY: What's your "stripper' name? Plum Chexmix
  • @mamanbebe are you compound heterozygous (one copy of each mutation)? If not, heterozygous is good news; it means you have only one mutant allele and your other is normal. Homozygous C677T would be the worst case.
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 

• @CheesyPeas Sorry I'm so new to the terms. Yes, compound, I have 1 copy of each C677T and A1298C, which is why I'm a little concerned. 
    @foodislove I hope you enjoyed getting a little bit of a break today :) 
  • @mamanbebe ugh, I’m sorry you have that weighing on you. It sounds like you’re tackling it head on though and thankfully you found out at a time where you could be proactive. The anxiety no doubt sucks though.
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 7/17/19 5 weeks 2 days
    Baby is the size of a(n): orange seed
    Upcoming Appointments:ob 11/30  midwives 12/14 made an app with both because im not sure which i want to go with for care.
    How are you feeling? Excited, scared mostly happy
    Rants/Raves: trying to keep my news to myself but my noisy boss keeps trying to find out why i have to take off for dr's appt. Waiting till Christmas to tell our family. 
    Questions: none
    GTKY: What's your "stripper' name? Tan pizza
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: July 18 5 weeks 
    Baby is the size of a(n): apple seed 
    Upcoming Appointments: January 13 is my first 
    How are you feeling? Anxious
    GTKY: What's your "stripper' name? Blue cheese 😂
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 
    7/20 4w5d

Baby is the size of a(n): 
    poppyseed

Upcoming Appointments:
    viability ultrasound on 11/28

How are you feeling? 
    Physically pretty normal still.  Emotionally I'm terrified as this is my 6th pregnancy and I have one living child.  

Rants/Raves:
    Betas were good so I'm grateful for that. 

Questions: nope

Green corned beef  :|
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • jessg2223jessg2223 member
    edited November 2018
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: July 20th 4+5
    Baby is the size of a(n): poppyseed
    Upcoming Appointments: First appointment on 12/11
    How are you feeling? Pretty good, brief mild nausea earlier in the week and sore boobs.
    Rants/Raves: Wish the US was earlier, but I know 8 weeks is a good time to do the first one. 
    Questions: None yet
    GTKY: What's your "stripper' name? White tomato soup 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 17th July, 5 weeks 2 days.

Upcoming Appointments: First appointment with Dr on 23rd November to tell him i am pregnant :)

How are you feeling? Not too bad, sensitive nipples, CM and bloating. Tiny bit of nausea.

Rants/Raves: It started snowing here in Toronto and took  me 1hr 50 mins to get home instead of the usual 45 minutes :(

Questions: nothing yet

GTKY: What's your "stripper' name? Black Tikka Masala
  • @mamanbebe dying at favorite toddler meal... so true. My 2 year old would be all about it.

@thebabynumberone we had way more snow than expected here (PA) and it took my mom 3.5 hours when it's usually 30 minute :flushed: I'm already over winter...
  • @mamanbebe It was great, I got so much done. Except I forgot a nap! :)

@bartonolivia That's a super late appointment, wow. Can you reschedule for earlier, or is that the norm for your office?

@coco2787 Hope this is your sticky baby. Are you checking in on the Calm Mama thread for anxiety coping, etc.?

• @foodislove I just requested an appt with a different doctor for it to be sooner. it’s my sister in laws and she seems much more involved than the doctors I originally went with. I’m not sure why they did it so late but it frustrated me to the point where I just don’t want to go there anymore. Lol 

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: July 19/5W6D

Baby is the size of a(n): appleseed

Upcoming Appointments: 12/6!

How are you feeling? Feeling okay. Coming off a cold so not sure if the low energy is due to that or baby. 

Rants/Raves: My stomach. With my girls, I was constipated but this baby is the opposite. I’m going to look into some diet changes to see if it helps. I’ve recently reintroduced dairy after being off it for 18 months so I’m sure that’s contributing. 

Questions: Any boy/girl inklings yet?

GTKY: What's your "stripper' name? Blue ice cream

DD March 2015
    Baby #2 due April 2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: July 18th / 5W 1D 

Baby is the size of a(n):  Grain of rice 😊
    Upcoming Appointments: Just a regular Q&A appointment with my doctor at 6W and first ultrasound at 8W (dec 8th) - can’t wait!

How are you feeling? Exhausted... I’ve pretty much been exhausted since before I got my BFP. I’ve also experienced some light nausea, especially tied to motion or if I’m running on an empty stomach. So early morning car rides before breakfast have been the worst haha! Sore boobs

Rants/Raves: Not really

Questions: Anyone else struggling to stay up past 8pm?? 

GTKY: What's your "stripper' name? Pink Jelly Bean 😂
  • @bartonolivia Yay!
    @belocin I'm hoping that completely different symptoms this time around means girl, but who knows for real.
    @clbean I'm fading around 8:30, so yes! It blows cause my kid goes to be between 7:30-8, so no time to myself.
  • @bartonolivia Yay for sooner appt!!
    @clbean Yes! I've been going to bed between 8-8:30. Last pregnancy there were definitely some 7-7:30 nights. 

Anyone feeling hypoglycemic? I noticed the past couple days I'm having a really hard time. I think I need to reconsider my meals so that I don't feel so gross. 
  • mizzmegmizzmeg member
    edited November 2018
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: July 22 4w+5
    Baby is the size of a(n): poppyseed
    Upcoming Appointments: I haven’t even called to make an appointment with my OB. I’m slacking with this baby!! 
    How are you feeling? Exhausted. Hungry, bloated, exhasted, cramping. Did I mention exhausted? 
    Rants/Raves: It’s the start of the holiday season and I’m not ready for the rude customers. We have already had enough recently but with my emotions lately, im afraid I’ll just tell back! 
    GTKY: What's your "stripper' name? Blue Peppermint Chocolate 😂
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: thinking July 20th? 5weeks 
    Upcoming Appointments: December 21st-ultrasound to establish
    How are you feeling? I am more tired than usual, my boobs kill, and I’m bloated. I’ve been nauseated off and on. 
    Rants/Raves: I’ve noticed that when I try my due date on different websites, they give me different weeks I’m pregnant. 
    Questions:
    GTKY: What's your "stripper' name? Pink catfish 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: July 22 / 4w + 5
    Upcoming Appointments: December 28th.
    How are you feeling? Sore boobs, bloat, nausea, tired, insomnia 
    Rants/Raves: The doc won’t see me until at least 10w which is the week of Christmas. Bummed we couldn’t get in before Christmas since we want to tell family sooooo bad! Guess it works out since we are doing Christmas with my family on the 29th and DH’s on the 30th. We will tell DD on Christmas Day and hope she can keep the secret for a few days. I’m raving that I slept all night last night!!! I’ve been seeing 12:30, 2, and 4am every night for the past week!
    Questions: How’s everyone announcing to family/friends?
    GTKY: What's your "stripper' name? Nude sandwich lol
  • sandrabrookesandrabrooke member
    edited November 2018
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: I’m July 23 so 4 and 5 right now
    Baby is the size of a(n): quinoa? I don’t know/care.  I did as a first time mom though
    Upcoming Appointments: beta two right now!!! Beta one was 670 at 17dpo
    How are you feeling? Exhausted and hoping it remains my only symptom like last time
    Rants/Raves:  nothing? I can’t wait to see the heartbeat....
    Questions:  is this real?  Two years of infertility makes me supe cautious.

white veggies!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: July 24, 4W + 4D
    Baby is the size of a(n): Poppyseed
    Upcoming Appointments: Ultrasound on 12/11 (5 years to the day from my husband’s and my first date!) 
    How are you feeling? tired, excited, nervous 
    Rants/raves: My family keeps asking if I’m pregnant but I’m keeping the news to myself because my sister just gave birth to her first two days ago.
    Questions:  When will I stop feeling so nervous?  
    GTKY: What's your "stripper' name? Pink Bagel