March 2019 Moms
Options

PGAL check in 11/14-11-20

1. How many weeks are you?

2. How are you feeling? Physically? Mentally?

3. Any appt updates?

4. Rants/raves/questions?

5. GTKY- what would your character be from the breakfast club?

[spoiler=TW in signature]

Me: 36, DH 37.

August 2014- 6w MMC

July 2015- CP

PCOS, plus some medical issues that make me high risk.

Our rainbow babies are due 3/21!!!!!

[/spoiler]

Re: PGAL check in 11/14-11-20

• Options
    1. How many weeks are you? 23 Weeks 

2. How are you feeling? Physically? Mentally? P: pretty decent minus some back pain. M: doing better. Little miss has been getting more and more active so it’s definitely helped.

3. Any appt updates? 24 week scan Monday. I can’t wait to see this little beauty.

4. Rants/raves/questions? I experienced hormonal rage yesterday and that was the worse. I know understand how some women can just snap and lose control. I would rather not experience that again. Thankfully today was a new day and I feel a ton better.

5. GTKY- what would your character be from the breakfast club? Don’t hate me, I’ve seen the move 100+ times but still don’t know the characters names.

We have two sleeping beauties in heaven.
    Jack gained his wings on 09/02/2016. 
    Kali gained her wings on 07/28/2015.
    They will be forever missed. <3
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    1. How many weeks are you? 21! 

2. How are you feeling? Physically? Mentally? Physically ok. Mentally I’m a hormonal mess. Crying is happening a lot. I talked to my ob at my last appt because I’ve been so hormonal and there’s definitely depression and other mental health issues in the family. I’m sure we’ll be checking in on that next week. 

3. Any appt updates? Next appt Monday, when I finally get my a/s! 

DH had a big job transition last year and wound up with almost 5 months off, when I was thankfully working and doing all the house stuff. Now that I’m at home, I don’t feel like I get any slack or consideration from him (like not even a thank you for the thousand things he asks me to do) and it’s really pissing me off. I really wanted to focus on and enjoy this pregnancy and I feel like I’m getting robbed of that chance.

5. GTKY- what would your character be from the breakfast club? Ally - I was always the outcast, but with a smidge of Claire. 
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. 22w4d
    2. Physically: same. I feel like first trimester never ends. Mentally: much better. AS and fetal echo went well. Also feeling lo everyday, so that helps so much!
    3. Just saw lo yesterday, and have my regular 24w appt on the 30th.
    4. Can't stop eating. If I don't eat, I'm sick. If I eat too much, I'm nauseous and/or have heartburn.
    5. GTKY: I just took a quiz, since I couldn't remember any names. I am Ally.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - YeTq
  • Options
    1. How many weeks are you?
    23 on the dot today!

2. How are you feeling? Physically? Mentally?
    Mentally I am in a good place at this point, just really hoping that the previa ends up being a boring one and doesn't bleed (so far so good?).  Physically I am starting to be done with the "I feel great!" 2nd trimester mode and I am just a little tired. 

3. Any appt updates?
    Not since last week. Next appt scheduled for the first week in Dec. Glucose test at that one!

Rave: The husband went out of town for work, and I managed to get the dogs fed, the girls to school and me to work all before 7:30 while not forgetting lunches, their stuff for swimming at school or ballet after school, and then made it home, got the dogs fed and taken care of, Scholastic book fair stuff together, folders cleared and lunches packed and ready to go and in bed to relax by 8 without any hiccups. It's like running a marathon at a sprint pace - my husband does it all the time when I travel and makes it look easy. I struggle so I am proud I made it through the day!  One more to go!  :)

Umm, so I've never seen that movie?  Oops I guess?
  • Options
    @BuckeyeNut05 major opps lol

We have two sleeping beauties in heaven.
    Jack gained his wings on 09/02/2016. 
    Kali gained her wings on 07/28/2015.
    They will be forever missed. <3
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

@bdesterhouse hormones are no joke, and definitely can make one ragey!

@catlady2015 I’m sorry YH hasn’t been helpful/considerate lately, can you bring it up with him? Just let him know it’s bothering you or that you’d appreciate some recognition for what you’ve been doing for him lately?

@BuckeyeNut05 I’m impressed you juggled all that!

1. How many weeks are you? 22+6

2. How are you feeling? Physically? Mentally? Still can’t complain, some pelvic pain and I’m always hungry. Mentally doing well, have bad moments where I get into my head, but feeling movement is helping. Anterior placenta means I’m not feeling movement all the time, but at least a few times a day.

3. Any appt updates? Next one is Tuesday 

4. Rants/raves/questions? Double rave: hubby’s been off all week and I’m off tomorrow, so 3 day weekend of family time! And I’ve been dealing with an issue with my invoices/paycheck, it finally got resolved today!

5. GTKY- what would your character be from the breakfast club? I’m probably a Brian - tend to be a rule-following nerd 

• Options
    1. 22w1d

2. The heartburn has just been awful, and I actually didn’t gain weight for a little bit. Mentally, I am getting really anxious as I approach viability, worried something will happen just days before they can help me. It’s not really healthy thinking.

3. We are doing birthing class tomorrow at my OBs office and I’m excited to experience that with my husband because he’s pretty naive about the whole process.

4. Because I got laid off, I’ve had lots of time to relax and get some things done and it’s been great. MH took some “use or lose days” so he’s been home too. It ended up being an impromptu staycation, especially because the weather got really cold.

5. I’m a Brian, total nerd. If you haven’t seen the movie, it’s worth renting. Growing up I was really obsessed with Molly Ringwald and emulated her characters on purpose. I took it as the highest compliment if someone told me I looked like her.

[spoiler=TW in signature]

Me: 36, DH 37.

August 2014- 6w MMC

July 2015- CP

PCOS, plus some medical issues that make me high risk.

Our rainbow babies are due 3/21!!!!!

[/spoiler]

• Options
    1. How many weeks are you? 22 weeks

2. How are you feeling? Physically? Mentally? Feeling pretty good overall. Some minor hip pain when I sleep on my sides. 

3. Any appt updates? Had my monthly check-up today. 

4. Rants/raves/questions? Not too much at the moment. I could always rant about my work situation -- hoping to move out of an interim role soon. 

Question: anyone have a placenta previa that did/didn't resolve? I had one at my 20-week AS. I am curious about anyone else's experiences. 

• Options
    @karatepickles mine didn't resolve.  :/  But this is my current pregnancy so to quote Dumb and Dumber "so you're saying there's a chance..." My OB doubts it will move at this point but it's not unheard of.