July 2019 Moms

Appointments Week of 11/12

Who has appointments this week, share them here! Tell us about them, let us know if you have any questions before or after them! 
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Appointments Week of 11/12

• @mom2b77373 good luck!! ❤️❤️
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Loading the player...
  • I hope it all works out for you and baby!
  • We have our 6 week U/S Tues, so I’m hoping for the same as @mom2b77373. I’m a little nervous since we had a loss last year, but I’m trying to remain optimistic. 
  • Good luck to both of you, @mom2b77373  and @brake09 !! I hope both of yourself appointments go well!
  • I’m getting betas M/W and also meeting with a new OB on Wednesday that only sees patients who’ve had a loss. Looking forward to meeting her and getting more specialized care.  
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • @coco2787 I hope that works out! I'm considering looking for one myself if this round doesnt happen. Hopefully find some answers and someone who cares more lol
  • I have my first ultrasound this Friday. I should be around 7 4/7 weeks. If all goes well the RE will release me 
  • I have third round of bloodwork tomorrow and will get results Tues. If HCG levels are high enough we will do ultrasound this week! 
  • Just got back from my ultrasound, 6weeks2days. Didn’t get to hear the baby but they measured the heart rate at 115bpm. Go back on Friday morning for blood work and another ultrasound 
  • @fabcrab do you have your numbers back yet? 
  • Had my first appointment with my midwife yesterday, I originally thought my EDD was 7/1, but she thinks I may be 7/7 due to my late ovulation and irregular periods. Getting an US on Saturday to figure out which is correct!
  • I have an US scheduled for Thursday. Had a blood test to confirm last week my HCG was around 1100, higher than I ever got for my loss a few months ago, so my fingers are crossed. I'm nervous for this US but I'm really happy to have it so early.
  • fabcrabfabcrab member
    edited November 2018
    @wineandcoffee I got my HCG numbers back today after 3rd round bloodwork and they shot up to 2325! So we scheduled my first sono for Fri :)  I think I will be 5w5d (but sono will better determine that) so not sure if we'll hear a heartbeat but I hope so!!  <3  <3<3