Infertility

Nov 2018 FET

Re: Nov 2018 FET

• My cousin ended up doing my PIO yesterday, thank gawd, but omg my butt/back hurts so bad today! Lots of heat and massaging will be happening today. These hypothetical children better be appreciative of all this torture we go through for them lol but I'm gonna guess they won't be. 
  • @beachbunnyxo123 My RE wants to stick with the doxycycline. It's continued to work well for me, so she is going to stay with it.
    Me: 35 DH: 28
    TTC since June 2016

Azoospermia diagnosis (zero count) Dec 2016

AZFc chromosome microdeletion discovery March 2017
    Unsuccessful TESE for DH in August 2017
    October 2017 IVF with donor sperm
    29R, 24M, 16F, 2d5, 4d6 (6 embryos total)
    Only 3 could have PGS. 2/3 normal. 5 embies frozen
    12/15/17 FET #1 (1 embryo)--CP
    2/7/17 FET #2 (2 embryos)--BFN
    Chronic endometritis diagnosis May 2018
    ERA Sept 2018--borderline receptive--12 more hours of progesterone
    Abnormal SIS Oct 2018
    Repeat hysteroscopy Nov 1. Treated recurring endometritis.
    12/4/18 FET #3 (2 embryos)--BFN
    Our journey has come to an end.
    ~*~*~Nevertheless, she persisted~*~*~
  • Loading the player...
  • happy transfer day @ellemarie7! congrats on being PASP!  hope everything goes well for you today and you are as fertile as your chickens lol

@cato99 so sorry for the delay, i have been there and it sucks.  hope they get you back in sooner rather than later.

@AlohaKumu fx for your lining!

@Lauren3617 welcome and congrats on being PASP! i know it's not in your signature, but if you want to share, i'd love to hear some about your ttc history.  is this your first FET?
    TTC History in Spoiler
    Me: 29  DH:34
    TTC 21 cycles
    All TI cycles BFN (with letrozole, ovidrel, prometrium)
    Hysteroscopy + Polypectomy + D&C on 1/3
    IUI #1 February 6, BFP 2/21, CP 2/26
    IUI #2 March 14, BFN
    IUI #3 April 11, BFN
    IUI #4 May 11, BFN
    July 2018 IVF, developed lead follicle, converted to TI, BFN
    August/September 2018 IVF converted to freeze-all: 7 mature eggs; we fertilized 3 and froze 4. 3/3 fertilized and 1 blast!
    October 2018 FET-BFN
    November 2018 FET-TBD

• @AlohaKumu Woohoo! Welcome back! i am working on plumping on my lining right now as well :)
    @cato99 Sorry about the delay girl... any set backs in this process suck alot, hope you are able to figure everything out soon and I hope to see you on PAIF boards soon after that :)
    @Lauren3617 Welcome! And good luck!!

Ladies, I have been doing acupuncture, which I am like really into and honestly never thought I would be such a fan. Even if it's not actually doing anything for my lining (which I think it is), I find myself sooo relaxed and able to actually meditate quite a bit during the sessions. and I always have trouble turning my mind off so that is huge for me! I wanted to ask if anyone has ever tried chinese herbs.. my acupuncturist is quite enthusiastic about herbs. She gave me a list of random herbs that she calls "the fetus protocol" lol, but I'm not sure how I feel about it...
  • Hi ladies, I'm on mobile so I can't tag but thank you for the warm welcome.  

*TW: this is not my first transfer. I have actually had two successful transfers (and three failed IUIs and multiple chemicals/losses).  My embryos are from my first IVF in January 2015.*

I hope eveyones transfer went well today! 

• @AlohaKumu oh that’s right I remember you saying doxy cleared it for you last time! Sounds like a good plan!

@leilee101 I’m glad you like it! I’ve been doing it for a year and really like it too!

@ellemarie7 congrats!!! Yay! Fx both of those embies are getting comfy and cozy for the next 9 months!! When is your beta?
  • ellemarie7ellemarie7 member
    edited November 2018
    1dp5dt...already want it to be over LOL. Anyone else with me?

@hclausen85 ooo yes, lots of heat! I also ice the area first and it really helps, can barely feel it. I'm not using a heating pad anymore though post transfer since I'm nervous about elevating my body temp. Because I'm crazy.

@mkr_0128 how are you feeling?!

@Lauren3617 welcome and congrats on your transfer!

@leilee101 also love acupuncture. Haven't done any herbal stuff though...do some research, I want to say I read that some aren't good after transfer? Could totally be wrong though. 

@beachbunnyxo123 thank you!!!! Beta is 11/21, day before Thanksgiving. Hoping, praying, wishing for two little turkey miracles <3<3 

• @mkr_0128 ahhh yayyyy!!! Told you it was just the little one snuggling in! Idk how you held on on testing this long but glad you caved :) looking forward to beta results on Monday
  • Lauren3617Lauren3617 member
    edited November 2018
    @mkr_0128 that's so exciting! Don't worry about the brown! It's the red and heavy that you need to take notice to. I know, easier said than done!!

@ellemarie7 I'm 2dp5dt and also over it! I tried to rationalize to myself why I should start poas tomorrow. But clearly that is just silly...
  • @leilee101 thanks girl!! Hopefully come Monday all will be fine 😅 (I didn't and am not telling DH yet because 1. He doesn't understand what all could go wrong, even after a BFP and 2. I want to surprise him if beta is okay) So I'm secretly dying on the inside with no one knowing, but still very nervous about it!

@Lauren3617 thank you! :) I'm trying to keep telling myself that and wishing it to go away completely!!
  • @mkr_0128 oh my goodness!!!!! I am so freaking excited for you!! I knew the spotting was from your little burrowing bean! So you are 8dp5dt? AHhhhhhh!!
    I am 3dp5dt and so want this wait to be over! I still have 6 days left but I think I'm going to test a day early on 11/14 which is 8dp5dt too!
    TTC History in Spolier:
    Me: 32, DH: 33
    Diagnosis: Me: Unexplained. Him: 1% morphology pre-washed.
    IUI  - CANCELLED Jan IUI - 100 mg Clomid Days 3-7. Cancelled after Estrace stunted follicle growth. BFN 
    IUI #1 - Feb/March, 2017 IUI - IUI+7 days Clomid+HCG trigger shot. March 1st IUI. 3/15 BFN
    IUI # 2 - August, 2017 IUI -  7 days Clomid + HCG trigger shot. IUI on August 12. 8/26 BFN 
    *TW* November 1st, BFP. Ended in MC @ 6 w 3 days. 11/20/17. **Natural Cycle with Acupuncture & Chinese Herbs. 
    IUI #3 Feb 24 2018, IUI + 7 days Clomid + HCG Trigger Shot. Feb 24 IUI. 3/12 BFN
    *TW* 5/10/18 BFP/MC. Natural Cycle. 1st Beta 232, 2nd 850. No Fetal pole seen on U/S, 5/30/18. Medicated MC on 6/23. 
    IVF #1, Stims begin on August 17th. ER, 8/28/18. 32 Eggs Retrieved, 18 mature, 18 Fertilized. 12 Day 5. 6 Blasts Tested Normal with CCS. 
    FET 1, 11/6/19. 1 Embryo Transferred. NEG BETA 11/15
    FET 2, 1/29. 1 Embryo to Transfer. +HPT 2/5. Beta 2/7 = 137, 2nd HCG = 317. MC at 6w4d. No fetal pole seen on U/S

• @manders85-2 THANK YOU!! I definitely think the first single spot 2dpt was implantation, and maybe some of my initial brown? I asked my nurse today if the continued brown could still be from implantation and she said no that she would bet it's just brown mucous or an irritated cervix. Hopefully nothing more! 🤞🏼 I really won't be too excited until I get those 2 betas back Monday and Wednesday. This journey is so up and down when you just know too much! I was I was more naive sometimes! Today is 8dpt yes! I'm anxious to see if my line is darker this weekend, I only have 2 tests left and I'm not going to let myself buy more.. At this point 🤣 

You're almost half way there!! I hope it hasn't been too dreadfully slow for you! Hopefully we will both be getting good news on the 14th!!! ❤️
  • Casabella625Casabella625 member
    edited November 2018
  • @mkr_0128 YESSS! I knew the intial was implantation!! Can’t wait to hear your beta results. Are you doing progesterone suppositories? Those can definitely irritate the cervix. So happy for you and FX for excellent beta numbers!!

@Lauren3617 hahaha yes probbbb a little too early ;) I really don’t want to cave and test this time - we’ll see lol. @manders85-2 ughhh I’m over the wait already too!

@wishing-and-hoping @ndz2018 how y’all feeling?!
  • @ellemarie7 HEY!! I’m hanging in there.. trying my best not to symptom spot 😬! I plan on testing around 6-7dp5dt. I havent Bought any hpt , YET! DH ask me if I was Feeling pregnant and said no I feel Normal( except the side effect from to PIO), he goes.  “ I thought you guys can feel the embryos implanting” 🤦🏼‍♀️ He totally went down the google rabbit hole 🤣🤣! I’m trying not to read too much into anything and keeping my expections low so if i do get a BFP it’ll be that much sweeter! 

@mkr_0128 YAY CONGRATS!!!!  I’m so happy for you!! Let’s hope we see lots more of those two line in the upcoming days!!!
  • @ellemarie7 thank you!! I was pretty confident the initial was IB too! The brown after has just thrown me for a nervous loop! I think it's tapering off slowly but surely 🤞🏼 still terrified for a low beta though 😳 I am not doing suppositories, just the injection! I've spoken to 2 different nurses from my clinic though and mentioned my progesterone and neither said to increase it sooo...

how are you holding up?? 

@ndz2018 thanks girl!! I tested this morning and it didn't seem any darker so I'm TRYING not to over analyze 🤣 🙄 I decided I'm going to not test tomorrow and keep my last HPT for the morning of my beta! Ugh. SOOO HOPING you next gals get BFPs!! I can hardly wait to see in the next week!!!!!
  • *lurking* @mkr_0128 lol you sound like me! Though I gave in daily after seeing a faint lint and tested with old opk's and internet cheapie hcg sticks. I never saw a huge difference but every couple of days. 

@ndz2018 Thinking of you!! Tell Joe to step away from google! lol
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    2017 - Medicated Cycles & IUI's
    IVF w/ PGS  - January 2018
    FET #1 - April 2018 - BFN
    ERA Cycle May / June 2018
    ERA Biopsy June 2018 ~ Results: receptive (no change)
    FET #2 - July 2018 - BFP <3 Beta #1 - 137 Beta #2 - 410
    U/S #1 7wk1d - HB 144 U/S #2 9w1d HB 166
    Anatomy Scan 1st 11/2/18 2nd AS 11/19
    EDD March 28, 2019
    Baby Girl born 3/26/19  <3

• @kristimh80 it's so hard not to! If I had more tests I would be using them this weekend! I may buy one more 3 pack Monday after my beta to get me through to my second beta 😂
  • We got the green light after my blood test this morning! Transfer is Monday 10:45 am! Gonna have a date day tomorrow with the hubs, hopefully our last day not pregnant! 
  • Yay @hclausen85!! Best wishes for a very successful transfer on Monday! 
    TTC History in Spolier:
    Me: 32, DH: 33
    Diagnosis: Me: Unexplained. Him: 1% morphology pre-washed.
    IUI  - CANCELLED Jan IUI - 100 mg Clomid Days 3-7. Cancelled after Estrace stunted follicle growth. BFN 
    IUI #1 - Feb/March, 2017 IUI - IUI+7 days Clomid+HCG trigger shot. March 1st IUI. 3/15 BFN
    IUI # 2 - August, 2017 IUI -  7 days Clomid + HCG trigger shot. IUI on August 12. 8/26 BFN 
    *TW* November 1st, BFP. Ended in MC @ 6 w 3 days. 11/20/17. **Natural Cycle with Acupuncture & Chinese Herbs. 
    IUI #3 Feb 24 2018, IUI + 7 days Clomid + HCG Trigger Shot. Feb 24 IUI. 3/12 BFN
    *TW* 5/10/18 BFP/MC. Natural Cycle. 1st Beta 232, 2nd 850. No Fetal pole seen on U/S, 5/30/18. Medicated MC on 6/23. 
    IVF #1, Stims begin on August 17th. ER, 8/28/18. 32 Eggs Retrieved, 18 mature, 18 Fertilized. 12 Day 5. 6 Blasts Tested Normal with CCS. 
    FET 1, 11/6/19. 1 Embryo Transferred. NEG BETA 11/15
    FET 2, 1/29. 1 Embryo to Transfer. +HPT 2/5. Beta 2/7 = 137, 2nd HCG = 317. MC at 6w4d. No fetal pole seen on U/S

• @hclausen85 GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!!

• @mkr_0128 I’m doing okay! Trying to just chill out, not symptom spot, and go about life but obviously that is so much easier said than done! GOOD LUCK on your beta tomorrow, will be thinking of you!!

@ndz2018 saaaame - any updates on symptoms lol? I’m trying and like failing to stay off Google. But you’ll know this week right?! 

@hclausen85 GOOD LUCK TOMORROW! Hope you and hubby have a great day date today :)
  • @ellemarie7 hahaha yup! I start to google something and have to stop myself lol! Just kinda crampy but I dont want to read too much into it bc it could be the progesterone making me like this.  My beta is this Thur but I’m sure I’ll cave and test tomorrow or tue..  When is you beta?  
  • @ellemarie7 omg yes way easier said than done! You're getting closer though!! And thank you!! I don't remember the last time I was so nervous for something 😬
  • AF finally came early this morning, yipee. Let's get the IM shots show on the road. 

@hclausen85 Gl tomorrow! 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• @hclausen85 - Happy Transfer Day and congrats on being PUPO! FX for you!!!!

@suzycupcake - Yay! Glad she finally decided to show up. What kind of protocol are you on for this transfer?
    **History in Spoiler**
    Me-35, DH-36 - TTC since 08/10
    Me - anovulatory, non-Insulin PCOS, DH - low end of "normal" sperm count
       IUI#1   - 02/15 - Cancelled due to scrubbed sperm count <1MM
       IVF#1  - 08/15 - 13x5-day blastocysts (ranging from AA-BB, most are 5 or 6), not PGS, on ice
       FET#1 - 10/15 - 1 emb - BFP (DD 07/16) (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#2 - 07/17 - 1 emb - BFN (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#3 - 08/17 - 1 emb - BFN (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#4 - 10/17 - 2 emb - BFN (changed to estrace + prometrium because of allergic reaction to PIO sesame oil)
    ERA Testing - 12/17 - window moved (-1 day)
       FET#5 - 03/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
    Karyotype Testing - 04/18 - Negative (we're ok)
       FET#6 - 06/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
       FET#7 - 10/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
       FET#8 - 11/18 - 2 emb - BFP; looks like one baby is going to make it, DD is due 8/16 (though likely to be 8/9)

• Sounds like everyone is progressing well, according to the spreadsheet (thanks @ndz2018!) it looks like the first betas will be later this week. Are there any that we're missing? Looking forward to some good news to kickoff the Month of Thanks right ;) 

AFM - Up to 2mg Estrace 2x daily and starting to feel the familiar tiredness and scatterbrained-ness. Bleh. Have 9 days until my pre-FET screening & U/S and while it's starting to be that stressful time of year, I'm thankful there's plenty of distractions keeping me from counting the minutes. Oh! And I asked my nurse, our last two embies are both 6BB. FX!

Quick question: did any of you develop a sensitivity to PIO? **TW** I did about a year ago and we switched to Prometrium only in my protocol, but since we keep having failures, I decided I can tough it out and try again with the PIO for this transfer **TW End** Planning on doing 25mg, 3x daily to try and head off any reactions (starting 3 days before shots). For those that had sensitivities, were you able to alleviate it using Benadryl or something similar? 
    **History in Spoiler**
    Me-35, DH-36 - TTC since 08/10
    Me - anovulatory, non-Insulin PCOS, DH - low end of "normal" sperm count
       IUI#1   - 02/15 - Cancelled due to scrubbed sperm count <1MM
       IVF#1  - 08/15 - 13x5-day blastocysts (ranging from AA-BB, most are 5 or 6), not PGS, on ice
       FET#1 - 10/15 - 1 emb - BFP (DD 07/16) (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#2 - 07/17 - 1 emb - BFN (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#3 - 08/17 - 1 emb - BFN (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#4 - 10/17 - 2 emb - BFN (changed to estrace + prometrium because of allergic reaction to PIO sesame oil)
    ERA Testing - 12/17 - window moved (-1 day)
       FET#5 - 03/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
    Karyotype Testing - 04/18 - Negative (we're ok)
       FET#6 - 06/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
       FET#7 - 10/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
       FET#8 - 11/18 - 2 emb - BFP; looks like one baby is going to make it, DD is due 8/16 (though likely to be 8/9)

• @MamaK225
    I was allergic to the sesame oil in the standard PIO (I would get massive itching, rash breakouts, inflammation/sensitivity at injection sites). My doctor switched me to PIO that used ethyl oleate oils instead and I was much better on that. Maybe that could be helpful for you? Any specialty pharmacy can compound it with the ethyl oleate. Going to suppositories was never an option in my doctor's mind.
    ~~ Our Story in Spoiler! TW loss/child~~
    Fall 2012 -- started TTC
    Summer 2015 - no BFP yet, labs normal, referred to RE
    Fall 2015 - Summer 2016 - Further testing all normal. 3 IUI's -- BFN. Recommended move to IVF. Planned cycle for fall 2016.
    September 2016 - Surprise natural BFP. MMC @ 8 weeks. RE expressed confidence that we just needed the 'right' embryo.
    Fall 2016 - Spring 2017 -- Break from TTC
    June 2017 - Started IVF; egg retrieval for freeze all cycle. 9 mature eggs retrieved, 5 fertilized. 2 4BB embies on ice.
    August 2017 - FET transfer both embies. BFP.  Twin pregnancy confirmed by ultrasound. EDD 4/28/18
    September 2017 - Twin B stopped developing; Twin A doing perfectly! Graduated from RE @ 10 weeks
    March 2018 - Baby Girl born via C/S due to pre-eclampsia -- strong and healthy!

TTC #2
    January/Feb 2021 - Freeze-all IVF cycle 
    March 2021 - FET of 1 PGS normal female embryo. BFP! Beta #1 156,  #2 472, #3 1241, #4 5268 EDD 12/5/21 - Christmas baby!

"When all is lost then all is found."

• ndz2018ndz2018 member
    edited November 2018
    Yup @MamaK225  Mine is 11/15!! It still seems like a million years away! That estrace exhaustion is REAL!!!

• @suzycupcake YAY!! Let’s get this show on the road!! Do you have a tentative FET date yet?
  • Hey ladies just need a  little help.  ok so I took a trigger shot on 11/1 and my transfer was 11/8 this was a natural FET cycle. I tested out the trigger that had yesterday gone so low you couldn’t see it clear at all. This morning I took a test and it must darker than yesterday. My question should I start getting a little happy? I’m going to still test to make sure it gets darker. 
    Married to the love of my life - 9/12/15
    TTC for two years
    BFP on 12/15/2016
  • hclausen85  Good Luck Today!
    Married to the love of my life - 9/12/15
    TTC for two years
    BFP on 12/15/2016
  • @Onedaymom Congrats! That's a great line for only 4dpt. 
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    2017 - Medicated Cycles & IUI's
    IVF w/ PGS  - January 2018
    FET #1 - April 2018 - BFN
    ERA Cycle May / June 2018
    ERA Biopsy June 2018 ~ Results: receptive (no change)
    FET #2 - July 2018 - BFP <3 Beta #1 - 137 Beta #2 - 410
    U/S #1 7wk1d - HB 144 U/S #2 9w1d HB 166
    Anatomy Scan 1st 11/2/18 2nd AS 11/19
    EDD March 28, 2019
    Baby Girl born 3/26/19  <3

• @Onedaymom I see it !! Congrats!!
  • @roisis Hi! So sorry to hear about the failed FET but glad you are able to get started again ASAP. I also have one untested embie left that we hope to transfer in a couple weeks, so hoping for a little Thanksgiving luck for all of us
    @Onedaymom I would think it's time to start getting happy, that looks like a pretty clear BFP today, especially with a tested out trigger! 
    @ndz2018 how are you feeling!? Are you planning on testing before Thursday??
    @suzycupcake yayy for AF! 

Looking forward to all the betas this week. I have my first lining check this Thursday so hoping everything is going well. I still anticipate my transfer being the day after Thanksgiving based off my previous FET cycle timing but really won't know until later this week..
  • @suzycupcake so glad you're getting started!
    @hclausen85 congrats on being PASP! sticky thoughts your way!!
    @roisis all my fingers and toes crossed for you this time around
    @ellemarie7 i feel almost totally normal.  the last couple days i've been exhausted but that's the only thing out of the ordinary.  i felt nothing last time either so of course i'm really wishing i was feeling SOMETHING this time!  i don't even get sore boobs from the PIO. 
    TTC History in Spoiler
    Me: 29  DH:34
    TTC 21 cycles
    All TI cycles BFN (with letrozole, ovidrel, prometrium)
    Hysteroscopy + Polypectomy + D&C on 1/3
    IUI #1 February 6, BFP 2/21, CP 2/26
    IUI #2 March 14, BFN
    IUI #3 April 11, BFN
    IUI #4 May 11, BFN
    July 2018 IVF, developed lead follicle, converted to TI, BFN
    August/September 2018 IVF converted to freeze-all: 7 mature eggs; we fertilized 3 and froze 4. 3/3 fertilized and 1 blast!
    October 2018 FET-BFN
    November 2018 FET-TBD