February 2019 Moms

Friday Ticker Change 11/9

1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Rants/Raves/Questions? 

4. Any appts this week?

5. How do you relax after a hard day of work?

Re: Friday Ticker Change 11/9

• 1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby?

28wks, eggplant

2. How are you feeling?

Had to run around/stand most of the day at work yesterday and certainly felt it.  My feet were huuuuurting and tons of back pain.  Sh!t is getting real.

3. Rants/Raves/Questions? 

A bit panicked about all of the things we still need to do-  the start of the third trimester is freaking me out!

4. Any appts this week?

Monday, for the diabetes drink...

5. How do you relax after a hard day of work?

I put my feet up, have some red raspberry leaf tea, and watch The View with my pup until the hubs gets home. 
  • 1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 28 weeks, eggplant. Hello third tri! You sure snuck up on me!!

2. How are you feeling? Sleep sucks thanks to my stupid achy hips and having to sleep on my sides. I’m going to see a chiropractor next week, I’m just in too much pain. 

3. Rants/Raves/Questions? Third tri!! Have so much to get done still, ahhhhh!

4. Any appts this week? Not until 11/20. 

5. How do you relax after a hard day of work? After DD goes to bed, DH and I usually watch a couple shows or read in bed. 
  • Loading the player...
  • 1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 27 weeks - lettuce? Odd comparison.

2. How are you feeling? Starting to feel like I'm coming down with a cold. Also getting nauseous again in the mornings which is just a joy.

3. Rants/Raves/Questions? Just irritated with work stuff. Nothing earth shattering, just a bunch of tiny things piling up.

4. Any appts this week? Nope! I go again the Tuesday before Thanksgiving

5. How do you relax after a hard day of work? I love cooking, so usually I make something yummy after DS goes to bed and curl up on the couch to watch something. On nights when DH isn't working (which are few and far between), we usually pick up a movie to watch while we eat.
  • 1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 25 weeks - cauliflower - honestly these vegetable comparisons are feeling ever more useless

2. How are you feeling? Pretty good, although I feel like I have lots to do and hearing about how everyone is starting to really feel third tri symptoms is making me want to get it all done before I get there in a few weeks! 

3. Rants/Raves/Questions? I'm beginning to feel really checked out at work. I think it's the combo of pregnancy tiredness and also the prospect of maternity leave...

4. Any appts this week? Nothing until the GT test on 11/27

5. How do you relax after a hard day of work? Pre-pregnancy I would start cooking - chopping veggies would be calming to me. Now I sit on the couch and listen to a podcast or read a New Yorker. 
  • 1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 27... lettuce? 

2. How are you feeling? So exhausted this week. I forgot I ran out of iron pills on Monday so I’m hoping it’s just from that. I bought some more yesterday. 

3. Rants/Raves/Questions? Not a whole lot. Just ready to start getting baby stuff ready but also want to be lazy. 

4. Any appts this week? Nope. 

5. How do you relax after a hard day of work? Well when I was a caseworker, I had a drink! I used to run but pregnancy has killed me. If it’s been a rough day I’ll have H pick DD up from school and lay down for a bit.