1st Trimester
Options

Baby measured at 8 weeks on 1st u/s

according to my LMP I'm 8 weeks 5 days. does this add up? My LMP was sep 8th & I had intercourse twice, 09/15 & 09/30. does the u/s dating account for 2 weeks of conception like dating from the Lmp does? if that makes sense? 

Re: Baby measured at 8 weeks on 1st u/s

• Options
    Is your due date around mid June. My guess based off the dates, and not knowing cycle length or when you ovulated. I think you got pregnant around the 15th. Remember sperm can live inside you for about 3 days. 
    I have an almost 5 month old. When I got pregnant my lmp was September 6th. I ovulated on Sept 21st. My due date was June 13th. I was under the care of an RE, so I was being closely monitored.  
    Best of luck with your pregnancy. 
  • Options
    Thank you for your response @ariver2011 My due date is estimated June 21st! Congratulations on your almost 5 month old! I appreciate the well wishes!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If I do a reverse calculator based off your due date you actually got pregnant around the 30th. 
  • Options
    I was hoping to hear that!! @ariver2011 I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to help me out!! *crying tears of joy* it is very unlikely i got pregnant considering the awful circumstances of the 15th..but the anxiety was still there. thank you for saying that. God bless you
  • Options
    Also, remember though too that ultrasounds, even when done early, can be off.  That is why due dates are just estimates and not guarantees.