1st Trimester

Eating like crazy, and too tired to pee

I'm about 12 weeks. I eat like crazy. Even when I'm full, it's like I can't stop eating. Anyone else?
I feel like all I do is eat and sleep.
I've been so tired lately that even if I have to pee, I fall asleep before getting up. When I wake up, my stomach is uncomfortable as I rush to the bathroom. Anyone else too tired to pee? I feel like it takes everything out of me sometimes to go to the bathroom. 

Answers

• Stomach pain from holding your pee too long sounds like a potential kidney infection 

Also, been pregnant 5 times last one was with twins and never risked peeing myself instead of going to the bathroom. In the end it was something I did every 30 min or so. 
    Me: 29  DH: 31, married 6/21/14, TTC since 7/14
    BFP #1 EDD 7/17/15, MMC 1/9/15 @8w
    BFP #2 4/3/15= ectopic treated with methotrexate 5/1, YET ruptured 5/18/15= One Tube Wonder!
    2 Cycles of Femara, Ovidrel, & Progesterone= BFP #3 DS born 5/17/16
    TTC #2 March 2017 (initially med free) 
    BFP #4 8/14/17 *natural cycle* EDD= 4/25/18, MC @5-6w D&C 9/22/17
    BFP #5 12/29/17 w/ Femara/Ovidrel/Progesterone/Synthroid, EDD= 9/11/18 found out 1/18 ITS di/di TWINS!!!
    DS and DD born 8/21/18 
  • Loading the player...
  • In combination with your other post PLEASE go see a doctor or nurse-midwife. Please have them check your blood HCG, your blood sugar and check for infections- this can seriously impact your health and the health of your pregnancy. If you are pregnant, they can lead to losing your pregnancy if left untreated, and for serious health risks for yourself. I’m not trying to scare you for nothing, but what you are describing here isn’t normal. 
  • I have. And all she's told me is it could be too early to detect.
  • I'm about 12 weeks. I eat like crazy. Even when I'm full, it's like I can't stop eating. Anyone else?
    I feel like all I do is eat and sleep.
    I've been so tired lately that even if I have to pee, I fall asleep before getting up. When I wake up, my stomach is uncomfortable as I rush to the bathroom. Anyone else too tired to pee? I feel like it takes everything out of me sometimes to go to the bathroom. 
    I have. And all she's told me is it could be too early to detect.
    QFP.

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • I’ve worked in lab testing- a blood pregnancy test will usually be solidly positive before a missed period, and usually before a positive urine test. If you have a true linea nigra due to a real pregnancy (as mentioned in another post)  you are far enough along for a blood test and an ultrasound to be positive, because of the way biology works. You’re not an exception. Did she order a blood test on you and send it to a real lab?

I am extremely concerned about your OB’s knowledge and credentials if what you’ve said here is accurate.
  • Um, I am stumped by all this.
    Either MUD or you seriously need to find a doctor that will examine you, find out if you are truly pregnant, and find out what is truly going on with you.
    This is NOT normal.