February 2019 Moms

Thursday Ticker 11/8

How many weeks/size of baby?

Whats been going on this week? 

Rants/ Raves?

What is your idea of the absolutely perfect job?

Re: Thursday Ticker 11/8

• Size/weeks: lettuce and 27 weeks
    This week: it’s been good pregnancy wise lots of movement from baby and we have a check up today. 
    Rants/raves: sleep has slowly been less and less. Last night my fiancé woke me up to tell me I was breathing really heavy bc I was sleeping on my back. I need to start using the maternity pillow to help with that. 
    Perfect job: I’m not really sure. I’m about to be 24 next month and I have no idea what career I want to pursue. I have a business degree and don’t know what to do with it. I’d really love to work from home once LO comes but we will see. 
  • 24w. Cantaloupe 🍈. 

Not a bad week. Not a lot of commitments which is surprising and a tease because things start to get crazy the closer we get to the holidays. Baby boy has been moving and grooving a lot these days, which is much appreciated. We have our first growth ultrasound in about a month and I’m antsy to hear how big he is because I feel lots of movement basically in my vagina AND right under boobs. Simultaneously  :open_mouth:

Rave: I’ve found a position to sleep in that includes a pillow wedged just right so that I sleep. And the swaddle/ hat set I ordered is being delivered today! 

Rant: My 3.5 y/o DS is pushing every button, multiple times a day. He’s so, so lucky he’s cute. 

Perfect Job: Well right now I’m a SAHM but after the kids are grown I’ll go back to teaching. I love, love, love working with kiddos and being in the classroom. My preferred age range is Early Ed (PreK-1st) so hopefully I’ll be able to end up back there. 
    T & J 5.9.09
    MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
    PVM 5.8.12
    GWM 3.17.15
    RPM 2.21.19

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker