Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Wednesday 11/7

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: WTO Wednesday 11/7

• Month/Cycle: 6

CD: 33

WAYDTGKU: PNV, BBT, CM, HIO

R/R: Ready for DH to be done with these long evening shifts. He works from 7-4, comes home and works on the shed, then goes back in for another 4 hours. I enjoy having the tv to myself, but I get lonely without him. Just another 1.5 weeks! 
    Also, what's up with TB these days. Can't they fix the images??

CS/Q: Started spotting yesterday, yay! Hoping I can call today CD1 soon and put cycle #6 in the books.

• @marebear15 Hope the next 1 1/2 weeks fly by so you can get back to normal with YH. Agree with TB it's super annoying! FX you get those stinkin' CH soon!  <3

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: Metformin (for PCOS), Armour Thyroid (for Hashimoto's), PNVs, Vitamin C & D, Kelp, Calcium, OPKs, Temping

R/R: I found a WASP crawling on my laundry that I just did last night. I sucked him up with a vacuum but now I'm all itchy thinking about it! In better news - I have made some bomb dinners this week!

CS/Q: Temp just dipped. This isn't good timing on this cycle since DH is sick and I think I had an earlier O than usual (possibly today?) depending on tomorrow's temp.

TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Loading the player...
  • kbrown2385kbrown2385 member
    edited November 2018
    @brookert615 what dinners have you made? I’m stuck in a rut and looking for new delicious ideas.

@marebear15 I feel your pain with missing DH. Hopefully the time goes fast and you guys can get back to normal.

Month/Cycle: 24/benched pending testing

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: temping, testing, metformin

R/R: Rant: I realized this morning we just hit 2 years of trying  :( . I don’t know how I feel about it. I’m really hoping we get some answers with this testing. I did the one hour glucose test yesterday, so hopefully I’ll hear from the RE soon for follow up. 

Rave: I’m really looking forward to the weekend! We got free tickets to Disney on ice and DH has Monday off. We’ve all been so busy the ost couple of weeks that it will be nice to relax this weekend.

CS/Q: none

edit for tags
  • @kbrown2385 Hope you get the answers you need <3<3<3!!! Your weekend plans sound like so much fun! 

As for the dinners I got all of this meat on special so I've been doing a lot of one pan meals in the oven! We have had marinated rosemary london broil with veggies, salsa chicken bake, honey lime chicken and veggies and I need to figure out what I'm doing with the other london broil. It's making things so easy because I'm used to cooking a bunch of different things at the same time! 
    TW
  • @kbrown2385 Enjoy the fun weekend! I'm sorry you hit the milestone but I hope the testing can help! Hugs.

@marebear15 yay for CD1 soon! hope this is the one! 

@brookert615 ugh this cold/flu season definitely complicates the HIO thing! Maybe you can work your wiles on him?

Month /cycle: 6. Womp, Womp.

CD:1

WAYDTGKU: All the usuals and avoiding coffee and sugar. But not today. Today's my cheat day (see CD1 above) 

R/R: I didn't cry this time. Is that normal? I feel....defeated? Unsurprised? One bright spot is that I have my annual OB checkup in early December and I can mention my situation and see what she thinks about Trying a bit longer vs testing and/or referring me to an RE. 
  •  @marebear15 Sorry you are feeling lonely, what's he up to in the shed? Hope you can plan something to look forward to with the hubby!

@brookert615 Your dinners sound amazing especially the rosemary! FX your timing works out, hope it isn't stressing you out too much. 

@kbrown2385 Sorry to hear about your milestone but I'm glad you have weekend plans and relaxation to look forward to.

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: Temping, CM, supplements, healthy diet

R/R:  I found out yesterday my hair dresser resigned… I have been growing my hair out for 14 months and planned to donate it and go back to a short haircut, so I'm stressed about finding someone new and them screwing it up. There is a cold pressed juicery walking distance from my hotel so I am excited for fancy juice for breakfast!

CS/Q: Not today

TTGP November 2018 Siggy Challenge - Thanksgiving Dinner Fails

• @brookert615 - I'm not hoping for CHs any more. Just ready to be done with this useless cycle and get on to one that I hopefully release an egg!
    EEK! A wasp? That would make me not want to wear any of those clothes unless shaking them all out.
    Also, I hope your peak hangs on for a few more days so you can get some BDing in.

@kbrown2385 - Two years?? I'm so sorry hun. Hope you get some answers from this testing.

@jennifer_louise - Ugh, I'm sorry for the 1/2 year mark. That one was hard for me. Are you over 35? They might let you start testing before the 12 month mark if you are.

• @brookert615 that rosemary London broil sounds delicious! I think I have something similar saved my Pinterest board. I guess it’s time to make it haha. 

@jennifer_louise enjoy your cheat day! It’s hard being in limbo, not knowing where to go from here. Hopefully your ob can help you with what direction to take. 

@queenie_b finding a new stylist is my nightmare. Hopefully you’re able to find someone easily. 
  • @queenie_b - DH is building a bigger shed to house all the yard equipment he just bought. He's the landlord for my dad's rental property and has a few acres to care for.
    I'm sorry you have to find a new hair stylist. I've never found one I loved, so I started cutting my own hair about a year ago.
  • @jennifer_louise Hahah I will surely try! Sorry you're dealing with so many emotions. FX you're able to get some answers!

@queenie_b Thank you!!! Good luck finding someone new to do your hair - that's always stressful! And YUM for cold pressed juices!

@marebear15 Totally understandable! And yes I kept shaking them - should've just rewashed them LOL. 

@kbrown2385 Make it and let us know how you like it! London broils are the best because they are literally so easy to make and come out wonderfully! 
    TW
  • @brookert615 Those meals sound delish! If you're still able to grill outside here is an option for the London broil-one of our favs!

https://spicysouthernkitchen.com/grilled-london-broil/

Me and bees of any kind do not get along. I would've flipped!

@kbrown2385 I'm so sorry you're facing this challenge. I had a friend who was trying for 2.5 yr before receiving a miracle so don't give up! We are all here rooting for you! For dinner, soups are great this time of year, plus you can cook them in the crock pot! Pot roast, butternut squash soup, breakfast for dinner is a fav! Bake chicken breasts with bacon crumbles, broccoli and cheese on top for a simple twist to baked chicken. Pulled bbq chicken, chicken enchiladas. Ohhh and then there's this recipe for mango chicken that is amazing on sandwiches, tacos, or salads. We don't like half the ingredients but somehow love the finished product!!
    https://www.thechunkychef.com/mango-pineapple-crockpot-chicken-tacos/

@queenie521 I decided if I can meet my short term weight loss goal by thanksgiving that I will get my hair done. I can never find a stylist I like so it's always a struggle to trust someone with coloring my hair for the first time! 

Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD: 2? See below

WAYDTGKU: PNV , BBT ,opk

R/R: so AF started to show up late Monday night...so I figured yesterday she would be here full blast. Nope. Came, then left. She's back today. I'm so frustrated with my body right now. I've never had awful pms but this cycle and last was brutal and I'm in an awful mood. It doesn't help that DH informed me that his work is making him do 3 out of town travels in 2019 and planning them is a struggle. Plan them too early, it could interfere with ttc. Plan them too late and what if we are knocked up and it's close to the due date.  So, I'm just irritated in general. :(

CS/Q: nothing to show yet...

• @nightdreamr13 It's been a bit chilly so I've been doing them in the oven! But I might have to use that recipe and use the grill! YUMMM! So sorry about your cycle and AF being a jerk! That's super frustrating about YH having to go out of town and schedule them so far in advance! FX you can get it all figured out!  <3<3<3
    TW
  • @marebear15 I hope the next week flies by so that you can spend some quality time with YH.
    @brookert615 OMG I would have flipped seeing a wasp in the laundry! Glad you were able to take care of it. Also your meals sound amazing!
    @kbrown2385 sorry about the 2 year mark. :/  I hope that you're able to get some answers soon from the RE. I'm sure you'll enjoy Disney on ice. They always put on a good show.
    @jennifer_louise ugh cd 1 sucks. I don't think it's weird not to cry. Hopefully your OB appointment can give you a plan moving forward.
    @queenie_b ooh fancy juice sounds good. Hope that you can find somebody good to replace your hair dresser.
    @nightdreamr13 That's frustrating about your husband having to go out of town. I know it definitely complicates thing with timing. Hugs. <3

Month/Cycle: 11/11 (2 benched)

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: pnv, bbt, opk, cm, pre-seed, CoQ10, more water, etc

R/R: I had a great time with my friend yesterday. Instead of coffee I got a salted caramel apple cider and it was amazing! My mom's coming over tonight to watch Survivor and spending the night. Trying to figure out what to make for dinner.

CS/Q: Think O will happen either today or tomorrow.

• @marebear15 Hoping you can put this cycle behind you and we’ll see you here tomorrow on CD 2!

@kbrown2385 So sorry that you’re dealing with that “milestone.” Hoping that testing provides some clarity and peace for you. 

@jennifer_louise Very sorry to see you here, ENJOY this cheat day. 

@littleredm Salted Caramel Apple cider sounds freaking amazing. 

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, CM, PNV, EPO, crossing my fingers that MH is in town during FWs

R/R: Loved seeing the increase in women elected. Preaching to the choir here, but women get things done! Rant: I have tennis class tonight and it looks like it’s goimg to rain AGAIN. The last 3 classes have been cancelled because of rain. How am I going to become Serena Williams if classes keep getting cancelled?!

CS/Q: I think I Oed yesterday. Stopped OPKs because MH went out of town again yesterday morning so “what’s done is done” HA. 

• @nightdreamr13 Thank you so much! Fingers crossed we get some answers. All of those dinner ideas sound delicious. I’m definitely trying that mango chicken for taco tuesday next week! 

@heml tennis class sounds like fun! I love playing but am horrible. I may have to look into joining one. 

@littleredm salted caramel apple cider? Ummm...I need some haha.
  • Thanks @heml and @littleredm. You all ladies make everything better, even CD1! Getting excited for all your Os! Let's make August great again?! 
  • Oh and @marebear15 I'm not 35, which is why she might say to wait it out. I'm mostly curious if we could do some less invasive tests in the meantime, like SA for my hubby. He had an... Um... Injury down there as a teen. I'd like to know if EOD or ED is better for us, but I don't even know if a SA could even say that or not. 
  • @jennifer_louise I don't think there'd be any harm in getting a SA for YH, especially since he had an injury there. Make sure to bring that up to your OB. From what I've read if the SA is abnormal or low count then EOD is better but if it is normal than ED or EOD is fine. The main concern with ED when SA is fine is burnout. That's just from my own research and not doctor confirmed though so take with a grain of salt.
  • @littleredm Thank you! That drink sounds ah-mazing! Enjoy your time with your mom! I'm sure Pinterest can help with your dinner idea :).

TW
  • @marebear15 horray for spotting! Hopefully this next cycle will be much easier to track. Also i love my first few days alone with the TV while DH is away, but then i get lonely. Its a nice reminder of how much i love having him around.

@brookert615 hopefully you and DH can muster up some energy for one romp tonight. Cold/Flu season is the pits. Also your dinners sound amazing! i recently signed up for a weekly meal plan because i have zero energy to try new dishes. This forces us to try new foods and techniques...so far so good!

@kbrown2385 so sorry to hear about your milestone. Sounds like you've got an exciting weekend ahead to help with distractions. FX for some much needed answers soon.

@jennifer_louise ah..sorry to see you here again! i pounded back all the coffee and chocolate on CD1..and may have had 1 coffee this morning as well...oops

@queenie_b my hairdresser recently just moved locations and i cant find her anywhere! i gave her my contact information, but maybe she lost it? or didn't like me as a client ha. i went back to my salon to a new associate and i feel like she didn't do a good job at all. i hate going through the process of someone learning how to work with your hair and knowing what will be the perfect cut for you. I might keep creeping on my old stylist until i find her...

@nightdreamr13 im sorry AF is being a B, and i hope your next cycle is a bit easier to track. DH travels during TTC are the worst. we've missed out on at least 3 cycles because of this..so really maybe i'm only 5 cycles into TTC.

@littleredm that sounds delicious! Enjoy your evening with your mom, and FX for O soon

Month/Cycle: 8/7

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: PNV, Vit D, Vit C, COQ10, BBT, OPK and hopefully get to HIO this month

R/R: I'm WFH today, so i'm bumping from my desktop...such a huge difference. Although it looks as though the July 19 BMB board is finally up so i might not actually get much work done today *dirty lurker here*. Also it's CD3, and again, no migraine this month. I'm taking that as a really good sign that whatever was causing those migraines is working itself out.

CS/Q: nothing to see here yet
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1 (this go around)

CD:16

WAYDTGKU: pnv, vit d, coq10, temping, opk, cm, bd obvs

R/R: I am in that funny time where I am not sure if I am ovulating at this very moment and it is stressing me out. I wish I was.one of those people who can feel it but no such luck.

CS/Q: nowt

@marebear15 agree tb mobile is a wee bit of a mess. 
    @jennifer_louise I have had that feeling before like you just get sick of being disappointed. Fx you get a referral (or get KU)
    @queenie_b hope you get a new hairdresser, I have been floating around hairdressers trying to find one I like for way too long now
    @montee1917 I may or may not be going over to peek at said board imagining who I may be stuck with 
  • @montee1917 Weekly meal plans are the best! Glad you are migraine-free  <3!
    TW
  • I'm in kind of a funk today ladies, just here to say hi. 

@marebear15 C'mooonnn AF, enough is enough. Sorry this cycle was a bust, hopefully it's over soon and you can start fresh. 
    @brookert615 OMG MF found a HUGE wasp crawling in our walk-in closet last week. We don't know where it came from, it's in the middle of the house with no outside windows. He tried to kill it and it crawled in the smallest crack in the floor where the door jamb meets the baseboard. That reminds me, I still need to drown that hole in bug spray. Ugggghhh. I'm still shaking out everything I put on just in case there's something else hiding. 
    @kbrown2385 I'm sorry that even has to be a milestone. Glad you're moving forward with an RE soon! I hope they can help find some answers. Disney on Ice sounds great, would love to go someday. 
    @jennifer_louise *hugs* I'm sorry for CD1. Enjoy your cheat day, savour all the treats. And don't let the guilt get to you tomorrow either. I feel like calling it a 'cheat' day has such a negative connotation. It isn't cheating, you're not married to your diet. It's a lifestyle choice and today you're choosing sweets and coffee because they're delicious and make you feel good. Ain't nothing wrong with that! 
    @queenie_b enjoy your juice! That sounds delicious. Sorry about your hairdresser though. I have serious trust issues so I'll be really lost if/when my girl ever leaves my salon (again - she's done it once before but came back. I didn't get my hair cut for 3 years lol). 
    @nightdreamr13 damnit AF, if it isn't bad enough she has to show up like that but then why does she have to be such a biatch about it? Sorry, friend. I hope you can figure out a schedule for YH's work travel that doesn't interfere too much with TTC. I'm doing the same thing trying to work out our schedule for next year. MF's family is planning a reunion in June, and he's going away at the end of June and wanted me to go with him and I kept telling him, what if we're KU and I'm due in ____? Obviously that didn't happen so I can go, but now I'm super bitter about it cuz I'm still not KU. SIGH. 
    @littleredm mmmmm that apple cider sounds sooo good. And hope you have a nice night with your Mom! FX for  O soon!!!
    @heml did you find out if your class is rained out yet? That sucks. 
    @montee1917 that's good your migraine hasn't come back this month. Hope that's a good sign!
    @lokibear89 I'm definitely not one of those people that can feel it either. Or else I think every little pop or twinge or spasm is O... I'm so bad with SS. 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• @heml I was happy to see the number of women elected too! It's raining here too and I'm over it!
    @montee1917 Glad you haven't gotten any migraines lately. Here's hoping they stay away because they are awful! I'm also a *dirty lurker* and spent a good amount of time on the July 19 BMB.
  • hemlheml member
    edited November 2018
    @kiki047 I’m sorry you’re in a funk today! A long hot bath always helps me feel better/treated without spending $ (ir calories...) It’s gorgeous out, so I’m heading to tennis now. Watch out, Wimbledon!!

* edited because you’re not your. 
  • @heml thank you. A bath is a great idea. I’m home alone tonight too while MF is helping a friend so I think I’ll finish my chores then soak in the tub. ❤️ Have fun tonight, I’ll be watching for you at Wimbledon. I think we need a secret signal so we’ll know it’s you. Like a chest “bump” :lol:  

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• @kiki047 HUGS FOR YOU! Also, enjoy your bath tonight. I hope you’re as comfy and happy as this cute little hedgehog!

• @kiki047 Wishing for you to shake off this funk! Enjoy that bath and maybe get crazy and drink some wine! ❤️❤️❤️
    TW
  • @marebear15 those are some funky hours, glad he’s almost done with that shift. 

@kbrown2385 Hope this RE gives you some answers. 

@queenie_b condolences on your plight for a new hairdresser. Stinks when you lose a good one and have to take risks to replace them. 

@nightdreamr13 Tough situation with your husbands work schedule. Hope you guys are able to figure it out with minimal interruption to ttc/etc. 

@heml Yes to all the new women elected yesterday! Only thing that kept me sane from the day/evening. 

@lokibear89 Fun fact, I can only feel ovulation from my left side. So I’m half with you there. 

@kiki047 Hope you were able to shake off the funk this evening. 

Month/Cycle: 1/2 

CD: 2 

WAYDTGKU: BBT, HIO, PNV, CM 

R/R: CD 2 is my worst day. And I want to sleep but can’t because I’m uncomfortable. So, I’m here posting and catching up.   

CS/Q: - -