Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Wednesday 11/7

marebear15marebear15 member
edited November 2018 in Trying to Get Pregnant
**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Typical LP length: 

Testing:

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Wednesday 11/7

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 16/15

CD/DPO: 36/11

Timing: -4, -3, -2, 0

Typical LP length: 13 days

Testing: maybe tomorrow or Friday

R/R: still dealing with sinus congestion. Probably should have stayed home from work since I'm so tired.

CS/Q: I had a big drop this morning. I did only sleep with 1 blanket last night instead of 2 so maybe that explains the drop in temp. I've gotten dips before, but I need to check other months for when they occur. I'm trying not to read too much into it since I've been sick since Monday.

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause indefinitely
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 Could just be a fluke. FX for you!

Month/Cycle: 12

CD/DPO: 22/4

Timing: n/a

Typical LP length: 10-13

Testing: n/a

R/R: Busy day yesterday so didn't get a chance to post in the dailies but today should be much slower. 

Rave: New countertops are going in tomorrow!! EEK!

Rant: I have to clean out all the cabinets tonight :(

CS/Q: What are the chances that I'm actually O'ing on CD16/17 and just get a delayed temp rise? Is that possible? 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 6/6 (benched this cycle? I think)

CD/DPO: 18/5ish

Timing: Hahahahahahajajaja

Typical LP length: 14ish

Testing: Nope. Nope. Nope.

R/R: HUMP DAY!! Or as I frequently like to say, another day, another dolla! DH was so cute last night - he called me (which he rarely does on his work trips now) and we ended up talking for over 1.5 hours! Nothing too substantial, but it’s still nice to chat with your best friend! 😍

CS/Q: Maybe tomorrow (or maybe not...)
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 I’m sorry you’re feeling under the weather and I hope you start to feel more like yourself soon!

@nomangos23 YAY for your new countertops! They make such a difference in your kitchen! Sorry you have to clean out all the cabinets though. That part sucks so bad. Can you leave all the stuff in the uppers at least? 
  • Options
    @lillywonderland I rarely hear from DH on work trips too. Glad to hear I'm not the only one. and no way I'm cleaning out uppers!! 
  • Options
    b_1029b_1029 member
    edited November 2018
    @inthewoods23 I'm sorry you're not feeling well! Hopefully that drop doesn't mean anything. If you're sick, you're probably sleeping with your mouth open so maybe that's it!
    @nomangos23 yay for new countertops! What kind did you all get?
    @lillywonderland so cute about YH! Mine typically calls me on his work trips but I tend to try and keep them short...what can I say, I love the alone time not talking to anyone :) 

Month/Cycle: 12/13

CD/DPO: 15/? 3ish

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 13-15

Testing: nah

R/R: rant and rave - DH is back from his work trip! Of course I missed him, but I also reallllly liked having a clean downstairs. And watching whatever I wanted without judgement (I can't help that I love all the cheesy Netflix originals)

CS/Q: I don't know what's going on. I still don't think I O'd on CD11 but FF put the CH there again today. It still doesn’t like the temps in relation to my +OPK haha. The only way I can get it to move is if I put in a low temp on CD12, then it'll give me solid CH for then. Oh well. Trying not to obsess over it, I’ve already O’d so what’s done is done!
    ETA chart

• Options
    *lurking*

@b_1029 I love watching shows without judgment when MH is out of town too, glad I’m not the only one! Have you watched “To All the Boys I’ve loved” on Netflix already? 
  • Options
    @b_1029 I'll bet you got a fluke high temp on CD 12, but really o'd on 14. Do you typically O early? 
  • Options
    @heml yes I love it, it's so cute! My recent obsession is the Kissing Booth. Not sure why I love high school romance movies so much...lol
    @nomangos23 a little early but my cycles are typically 26 days. I usually O around 12-13 so 11 wouldn't be out of the question, just seems odd that I didn't get a +OPK that day. Then again, I only tested in the afternoon that day so I could've just missed the beginning of the surge. 
  • Options
    rikiteacuprikiteacup member
    edited November 2018
    @inthewoods23 I wouldn't read too much in this drop unless your LP has been shorter than 13 days. Also, if you temp vaginally, 1-2 blanket shouldn't matter  :) Our bodies are pretty good at regulating themselves. I hope you feel better soon.
    @nomangos23 to me you ovulated CD18. Why are all your DPO temps open circles?
    Make sure you share a pic of your new counter tops!
    @lillywonderland Good for you for having such a long conversation with your H. I don't think I could with mine. The guy LOVES to talk and sometimes I need a break  :D

Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD/DPO: 27 / 10

Timing: Good

Typical LP length: 13-15 days

Testing: BFN this morning. It is still super early though and I have pretty low expectations this cycle. I just have 50+ HPTs and they need to be used lol.

R/R: We had snow overnight and the roads were icy this morning. I slowed down a bit and felt like I was slightly losing control of the car. This scared the shit out of me and I drive super slow! Did I also mentioned it's a brand new car and I am scared someone will damage it this winter? 

CS/Q: Temps still elevated but this is normal at this DPO

TTC#1
    10/2018: MFI (2 SA under 9 million/ml)
    11/2018: HSG shows right Fallopian tube slightly damaged 
    1/2019: Husband diagnosed with grade 3 varicocele
    4/05/2019: varicocele repair surgery
    6/13/2019: BFP!!! EDD: 2/22/2020 <3  Baby girl born 2/27/2020
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2
    9/07/2021: BFP - CP: 9/10/2021
    10/07/2021: BFP - CP: 10/23/2021
    12/23/2021: BFP! EDD: 08/31/2022

• Options
    @rikiteacup Daylight savings time and FF hasn't adjusted to my "new" waking time, I suppose :/ Also, I can't believe you're already driving in snow! 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2
    CD/DPO: 21/6
    Timing: "Good" per FF
    Typical LP length: not sure right not, too soon off of IUD
    Testing: Maybe 9 DPO I'll start 
    R/R: WTF is with the fly-by's today? I'm still fighting my cold, and I finally gave into an Advil today to ease the symptoms. My attention span at work has been that of a nat, and I need to get work done. 
    CS/Q: none

@rikiteacup Having a slight moment of losing control is awful, and smartens me up for the snow season. Terrifying feeling. 
    @b_1029 I'd guess CD13-14 too. Have you tried other predictor methods to see what it says? 

Married 11/21/2018

Me: 33 / DH: 33

TTC #1 since 2012, finally successful in 2016

BFP 11/29/2013 - EDD 8/9/2014 - MMC 12/31/2013 8 weeks 2 days - Tried to MC naturally for 4 weeks, D&C 2/2/2014

IUI 01/25/2016 - BFP 2/5/2016 - Natural Home Delivery to our DD 10/8/2016

IUD removed 10/3/2018 

Ready to TTC for #2

TTGP Siggy Challenge-Thanksgiving Dinner Fails:
  • Options
    @PugMum same. I have congestion and stopped at the store for some meds to get me through the day! I kind of wish I had stayed home so I could sleep.

@rikiteacup I love snow! But not drivers who act like they've never driven in snow before!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 What I hate are drivers who think because they have 4WD/AWD, their vehicle is somehow immune to the effects of ice. Those are the most dangerous drivers. Earlier this year, I was driving on the same road and it was an ice rink. I was going 10 mph or less. Some guy passed me and he tried to brake and lost control of his truck. He did a few 180s and ended up on the other side of the median. It's a miracle he didn't hit anyone but I wanted to punch him in the throat. I thought I was having a heart attack.
    TTC#1
    10/2018: MFI (2 SA under 9 million/ml)
    11/2018: HSG shows right Fallopian tube slightly damaged 
    1/2019: Husband diagnosed with grade 3 varicocele
    4/05/2019: varicocele repair surgery
    6/13/2019: BFP!!! EDD: 2/22/2020 <3  Baby girl born 2/27/2020
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2
    9/07/2021: BFP - CP: 9/10/2021
    10/07/2021: BFP - CP: 10/23/2021
    12/23/2021: BFP! EDD: 08/31/2022

• Options
    @rikiteacup yes! The trucks are the worst!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
  • Options
    @b1029:  I hear you about the house staying clean!  I'm always amazed how much longer everything stays tidy when it's just me!  

@rikiteacup:  I'm in the south, and people in big SUV/Trucks here do that, too.  Like, buddy, your 4 tires will slide on black ice the same as my two-wheel drive will.  Plus, they forget their center of gravity will make it even worse!

Month/Cycle:  4th cycle

CD/DPO:  27/6

Timing:  could have been better

Typical LP length:  11-12 days

Testing:  FF and Ovia both suggest next Monday or Tuesday (which is when AF is due if truly 11 days)...I may wait until Wed, if AF stays away.  The 11 day LP was based off of one well-documented cycle, but I'm not sure that's real.  We'll see if I can keep from POAS, though.  I get worse and worse with SS as I get closer to AF.

R/R:   Werk werk werk werk.  That's all.  But rave:  my sweet DH sent me the nicest little text today about how much he appreciates everything I do around the house and for the family.  Which was super sweet.

CS/Q:  None right now.  
  • Options
    lcking82 said:
    We'll see if I can keep from POAS, though.  I get worse and worse with SS as I get closer to AF.
    @lcking82 This is me every darn month. So much self control until 8 DPO arrives, and then I start searching all the charts with +HPT before 12 days. Analyzing them like its my job..... Cue peeing on sticks at that point... 

Married 11/21/2018

Me: 33 / DH: 33

TTC #1 since 2012, finally successful in 2016

BFP 11/29/2013 - EDD 8/9/2014 - MMC 12/31/2013 8 weeks 2 days - Tried to MC naturally for 4 weeks, D&C 2/2/2014

IUI 01/25/2016 - BFP 2/5/2016 - Natural Home Delivery to our DD 10/8/2016

IUD removed 10/3/2018 

Ready to TTC for #2

TTGP Siggy Challenge-Thanksgiving Dinner Fails:
  • Options
    Tentatively dipping my toes in here... I’m never confident I’ve O’d until AF finally shows. Will have to tag later from a computer!

Month/Cycle: 7/5

CD/DPO: 29/3

Timing: -5,-3,-1

Typical LP length: 15ish days

Testing: Going to try and hold out for next Thursday, 11DPO

R/R: Rave: Crosshairs this morning! Really hoping I get to keep them. I usually get another temp spike after 2-3DPO. Rant: I wish the bump gods did frown on us referring one off crazies to BC when realistically that’s more of what they’re looking for! Hugs to anyone that was hurt by the nonsense that was posted today.

CS/Q: Wishing we had better timing - we were on a roll for a while but then O was delayed (or never happened) and H and I were apart a few nights. Clomid starts next cycle if this one’s a bust and my H is scheduling a SA so I at least feel like we’re moving in some direction.

• Options
    @dogmomma096 woohoo for crosshairs!  FX that you O'ed.
    @PugMum I was totally on the comparing chart train last week, too. I am amazed that I didn't POAS sooner than this morning.
    @lcking82 that is so sweet of your DH!  Mine just spams me with dog gifs. Which I don't hate.
    @rikiteacup sorry about the BFN this morning.  I am still hopeful for you!
    @b_1029 welcome home to your H!  I get what you mean about watching what you want.  Anytime H is out of the house I am thrilled that I don't have to listen to soccer and football talk!
    @lillywonderland that's sweet of your H to call.  Hope he has a safe trip home!
    @inthewoods23 feel better soon!  Good luck with testing, I am crossing my fingers for you.
    @nomangos23 hooray for new counter tops!  I would love to replace mine, but they really don't need it.  "They're ugly and I am sick of them" isn't a good enough reason to convince DH to spend the $$.  Not that he spends any time in the kitchen, mind you.  :p

And I would just like to add hugs for anyone who was hurt by all this nonsense on the board today.  💚💚💚

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 32/12

Timing: -5, -4, -2, -1

Typical LP length: 11-14 days

Testing: Not again, just POAS this morning to confirm that I wasn't KU. Still spotting, AF should show her ugly face tomorrow.  Of course all of my usual AF symptoms messed with my mind and stayed away until today. Jerkfaces.

R/R: Thank you ladies for comforting me yesterday and all the support while I learned to chart. I will probably be heading over to WTO tomorrow, but I'll be lurking and keeping my fingers crossed for all of you.  <3

CS/Q: My temp is still up which I know is normal since CD1 hasn't arrived, and I am refusing to let it mess with my head. I am hoping 10/11 days isn't too short for an LP though. 
  • Options
    @emeraldduchess Sorry for the BFN :( 
  • Options
    Funny story from our convo - so DH got up suuuuuuper early (like 3am?) to drive to the airport for his 6am flight. He gets on the plane, the flight attendant asks him for his drink order (OJ) and he then falls asleep before she gives him the drink. 🤣 I don’t think I have laughed so hard in my LIFE!!  And then he ruined it by telling me that there was about a 15 minute span between the drink order and the giving of the OJ. (FA asked for his drink as soon as he boarded). 

@b_1029 I was literally not doing anything for the first 45 minutes of the call, then I realized I have freakin Bluetooth headphones so I put them in and then proceeded to clean all my dishes and do some meal prepping while chatting with him. 

@rikiteacup SNOW?!? Ahhh! Good luck driving in it with the new car! Be super careful!

@pugmum I hope you start to feel better soon!

@icking82 YH = 😍 How sweet of him!

@emeraldduchess I’m so sorry, I was rooting so hard for you. All the hugs for you today!  
  • Options
    @PugMum @lcking82 gosh if this isn’t me with the POAS like it is my job. This time I have no idea when I o’d so it’s even worse. I’d hate to admit how many cheapies I go through a cycle.

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 23/? I’m thinking 11 but apps say 7.

Timing: I think -1 +1 

Typical LP length: 14 days

Testing: Guilty.

R/R: A Christmas gift I’ve had my eye on for someone was out of stock when I finally decided to buy it :neutral: A rave is DH finally has his schedule for the holidays so I can plan allllll the things!!!! 🎉

CS/Q: Nothing new. I guess I need to figure out FF & start temping next month. I’m usually so regular I didn’t see the need for it but this cycle proved me wrong!